HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Like Tree661Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-12-2018, 10:56 AM   #8761
Master Member

couple of dances with his colleagues, change of hairtstyle, that's not normal? i thought you said that is the current norm?
I mean I agree with you, cos Pogba is not at his best now, hence he drink water at training also wrong.
apeape likes this.
Old 20-12-2018, 10:57 AM   #8762

when the team wasn't doing well, Memphis was complained by fans he shouldn't drive his car to training.

why should it be any different with Pogba
i didnt understand that argument of the car and not doing well. what exactly happen ah?

If the same thing happened to Pogba like Depay, people will be begging him to come back to United, again, in 2 seasons time
Old 20-12-2018, 11:09 AM   #8763
High Supremacy Member

couple of dances with his colleagues, change of hairtstyle, that's not normal? i thought you said that is the current norm?
I am not sussed if he shows up severely hung over at Carrington for every training session if he scored more than 20 goals and makes 10 more... at least per season

when the team loses, you can't stop but feel his mental effort is spent elsewhere
Old 20-12-2018, 11:12 AM   #8764
High Supremacy Member

i didnt understand that argument of the car and not doing well. what exactly happen ah?

If the same thing happened to Pogba like Depay, people will be begging him to come back to United, again, in 2 seasons time
drove his big shiny SUV to Carrington after a pretty bad lost and he played horrible

he should have route marched from his house and do a full body prostate every 3 steps to show his penance

Pogba like barely lighting it up in Serie A and it was said like we have the biggest talent since Messi when we resign him
Old 20-12-2018, 11:16 AM   #8765

such is the expectation of a Utd fan, and now prob the same fans want Depay re-signed, whuattt? lol.
Old 20-12-2018, 11:22 AM   #8766
Great Supremacy Member

yup that is why many are on Pogba's back now
and the thing is this guy doesn't care and actually like the attention even if it is negative.

same like when he was criticised for his penalty taking run up and next min made a video of that run up to his car.
he should have route marched from his house and do a full body prostate every 3 steps to show his penance
and yes many are talking about buying back Memphis. laughable
Old 20-12-2018, 11:27 AM   #8767

I feel for Pogba. If i was in his position I'd do the same, high fiving the players when the boss got sacked, actually posting the IG post etc etc. Its one thing that you cant express yourself on the pitch because of managers instructions, and it totally another thing if you cant express yourself off the pitch.
Old 20-12-2018, 11:36 AM   #8768
High Supremacy Member

I feel for Pogba. If i was in his position I'd do the same, high fiving the players when the boss got sacked, actually posting the IG post etc etc. Its one thing that you cant express yourself on the pitch because of managers instructions, and it totally another thing if you cant express yourself off the pitch.
You play for the club, not the manager.

This is the exact reason that breaks my heart about the team I love.

Man United was about players who played their hearts. It doesn’t matter if they were not getting games or not getting their favourite positions. When you play, you play.

But here we have fans condoning the players behaving like clowns. They are. PROFESSIONAL Football players, not social media influencers.
vitaminc1231 and straweffigy like this.
Old 20-12-2018, 11:39 AM   #8769
High Supremacy Member

Can someone go fark ed n glazers, they are totally crap also..
Old 20-12-2018, 11:39 AM   #8770

Agree with AristDing. Maybe we are getting old, but some things shouldn’t change even with the newer generations
Old 20-12-2018, 11:40 AM   #8771
High Supremacy Member

his position is a professional football player who is paid a handsome packet that the fans pay for indirectly with their hard earned money.

all the fans ask for in exchange is that he plays with passion and heart on the pitch.

show some professionalism and play for the club, fans and shirt. U dun like the manager? BIG DEAL. Do your own job properly first.

edit: if u can't stand it, ask for a transfer or say I dun want to play... players do not make the rules

Last edited by cancer81; 20-12-2018 at 11:43 AM..
Old 20-12-2018, 11:50 AM   #8772

i understand the play for the badge thing but the case with Pogba i believe is special. when you have a cohort of players, which includes big names like Martial, De Gea, Lukaku, Valencia (club Captain summore), all wanting or speaking about transfers away from the club or not intending to renew contracts, speaks immense volume of the hatred of JM.

Yes not entirely professional behavior, but you cannot say JM acted professionally as well.
Old 20-12-2018, 11:54 AM   #8773

and I believe they played for the manager as well. they played according to JM's tactics, isnt that the same as playing for the club/badge??
Old 20-12-2018, 11:54 AM   #8774
High Supremacy Member

i understand the play for the badge thing but the case with Pogba i believe is special. when you have a cohort of players, which includes big names like Martial, De Gea, Lukaku, Valencia (club Captain summore), all wanting or speaking about transfers away from the club or not intending to renew contracts, speaks immense volume of the hatred of JM.

Yes not entirely professional behavior, but you cannot say JM acted professionally as well.
football is a big soap opera... it gets easier when you think of it that way and dun read the media reports that say stuff like the reporter was in there, a fly on the wall
Old 20-12-2018, 11:56 AM   #8775
High Supremacy Member

and I believe they played for the manager as well. they played according to JM's tactics, isnt that the same as playing for the club/badge??
not when you are only putting in a shift.... not even a proper shift

I mean I got turned off from the games for a good reason after trying my best during Moyes' tenure
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.