HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Like Tree661Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-08-2018, 01:31 AM   #1246
Supremacy Member

This season DDG not that good. Maybe affected by his poor performance at the World Cup.
Old 20-08-2018, 01:33 AM   #1247
Supremacy Member

The clown defenders in front of him also not helping matters.
Old 20-08-2018, 01:35 AM   #1248
Supremacy Member

With so much negativity from JM
And the end of his ERA by the board.
I hope Man U bring in Zidane earlier
Old 20-08-2018, 01:36 AM   #1249
Supremacy Member

woodward fuming, tell u what the fans are fuming at u too for not delivering the players Jose wants.
Old 20-08-2018, 01:37 AM   #1250
Supremacy Member

woodward fuming, tell u what the fans are fuming at u too for not delivering the players Jose wants.
They are keeping the funds for the next manager
Old 20-08-2018, 01:46 AM   #1251
Arch-Supremacy Member

Good timing. Save us the misery of watching United play.
Who knows we might win it. Remember win against strong team to make fans happy for a while and the press to shut up. Our defence will suddenly be World Class and DDG will make his usual saves. Raise confidence and repeat today is just a blip and that we are back in business.

Skip the next 2 away games against Burnley and Watford cos those are the ones we will play miserably. Players will play like they just met 1st time during warm up. Entire team will be non existance and DDG will somehow let in fluke goals cos the opponents will score some super awesome flick that tricked everyone ala Messi.

Repeat until season is gone by 1st October and JM will remind the press what he said during pre season. "I told you so, this will be a difficult season" and start hinting to the board to get so and so world class defender in Jan.

In Jan, he gets his player, team stops conceeding goals, but the players are still not scoring (cos he sold away the non-performing wingers/strikers like Martial, Mata etc) and instead of losing, goes on a draw spree...getting knocked out of cup competitions in replays and PK shootouts. JM tells the press, if he had gotten his player in summer instead of Jan, they will be higher up the table cos the losses would have been wins or draws instead.

By March when can no longer qualify for UCL or Europa, club finally decides they cannot tolerate anymore and decide to sack him. By then another club already sign Zidane to be their manager while we promote Carrick to be caretaker.

I really hope I'm wrong in all of the above though.
Old 20-08-2018, 01:48 AM   #1252
Master Member

You sound 100% right! Hahahah

Who knows we might win it. Remember win against strong team to make fans happy for a while and the press to shut up. Our defence will suddenly be World Class and DDG will make his usual saves. Raise confidence and repeat today is just a blip and that we are back in business.

Skip the next 2 away games against Burnley and Watford cos those are the ones we will play miserably. Players will play like they just met 1st time during warm up. Entire team will be non existance and DDG will somehow let in fluke goals cos the opponents will score some super awesome flick that tricked everyone ala Messi.

Repeat until season is gone by 1st October and JM will remind the press what he said during pre season. "I told you so, this will be a difficult season" and start hinting to the board to get so and so world class defender in Jan.

In Jan, he gets his player, team stops conceeding goals, but the players are still not scoring (cos he sold away the non-performing wingers/strikers like Martial, Mata etc) and instead of losing, goes on a draw spree...getting knocked out of cup competitions in replays and PK shootouts. JM tells the press, if he had gotten his player in summer instead of Jan, they will be higher up the table cos the losses would have been wins or draws instead.

By March when can no longer qualify for UCL or Europa, club finally decides they cannot tolerate anymore and decide to sack him. By then another club already sign Zidane to be their manager while we promote Carrick to be caretaker.

I really hope I'm wrong in all of the above though.
Old 20-08-2018, 01:59 AM   #1253
Supremacy Member

Doom and gloom, Even our own fans has lost faith already
Old 20-08-2018, 03:04 AM   #1254
Arch-Supremacy Member

This season DDG not that good. Maybe affected by his poor performance at the World Cup.
............ the 3 goals are unstoppable.
Old 20-08-2018, 03:25 AM   #1255
Arch-Supremacy Member

Doom and gloom, Even our own fans has lost faith already
Learn from JM himself mah...."It's gonna be a difficult season. Everything's difficult, pre-season, transfer etc etc" if manager not confident of the team's abilities to challenge for the title, what do you think of the fans and current players confidence in approaching every match?

You lose the war even before the battle has started. It's a losers mentality.

Winner's mentality: If they score 1, we will score 2.
Loser's mentality: We are playing to avoid defeat. Its a bonus if we manage to score and its the winning goal.

https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/socce...020145822.html

Remember these quotes? None of it will look out of place if JM or any fan said it now.
Old 20-08-2018, 04:45 AM   #1256
High Supremacy Member

Lucky never watch..They deserved it
Old 20-08-2018, 06:50 AM   #1257
Supremacy Member

Now champs winner odds 12 for United

No lah..epl i play small small..win a few meals can liao. Man Utd. i took it win in my parlay. waiting for it to clear only..
Old 20-08-2018, 06:53 AM   #1258

Good morning guys! Stay positive this week
Old 20-08-2018, 07:21 AM   #1259
Supremacy Member

Better to lose early
Wake up call
No games are easy

Lucky never watch..They deserved it
Old 20-08-2018, 08:05 AM   #1260
Master Member

back to euston? might not. it takes a while to get back to Manchester Piccadilly. what is the last available timing?

As per what another suggested, I chose to stay another night and went to the stadium tour the day after before heading out of Manchester.

I see. I will go for the tour on fri, match on sat. As my flight is sunday afternoon, its either do s late train out back to london or sun morn do an early train back to london straight to airport. Thanks for the advice everyone..cheers
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.