HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Like Tree661Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-08-2018, 02:40 PM   #1351
Master Member

Ytd I told u don't bet on united liao. United play so cui. They let u win one time and make u lose the handicap another 9 times.

Me so angry
Yester bet 7 matches won 6
My fav team deny me of jackpot (at times I tot lvg was with the team)
Old 20-08-2018, 02:41 PM   #1352
Arch-Supremacy Member

Now sign who also no use, the tactics arenít right and overly negative. No matter how the players we have shortlisted are performing at their current clubs, come join liao confirm drop 30% or more.

Itís quite sad that for the past 2 years, most of the players Jose bought havenít become proper first team material yet. I see the players play ytd, damn disappointed. Itís about how we lost the game, it was simply pathetic.

Canít help but mentally prepare myself for the disastrous 3rd season syndrome coming up.
Old 20-08-2018, 02:42 PM   #1353
High Supremacy Member

Zidane is the hot flavour now lor. I bet Ed will be selling the Man United brand to him soon

I actually dunno how to see him. On one hand he won the CL three times in a row so there must be something there in him. On the other hand, is he tactically better than say someone like Giggsy, never mind Jose
is he really tactically better? or becos he got CR7 , ramos , bale , and gang...i doubt he is better till he manage another league

like gardionda...

he got barca win UCL but go bayern can't win except bunderliga cos no $
Old 20-08-2018, 02:54 PM   #1354
Arch-Supremacy Member

Weíll probably beat Spurs next week and it will be their turn to meltdown. Jose excels in the big games where tactics are more apparent. No one misses Alexis last night? He is so much better on the left than simi Martial or Rashford
Old 20-08-2018, 02:58 PM   #1355

It makes you wonder, Sarri, who never had any EPL experience, can have his Chelsea play proper attacking football, why a seasoned EPL winner into his 3rd season cannot have his players executing proper attacks. Sarri's players have to re-learn a new system, from defensive to attacking football. He was without his star player Hazard who has the heart to leave. He plays the likes of David Luiz, who this part of forum branded as a joke, the likes of Jorginho, who was branded cui, and the likes of Morata, who was branded cannot make it.

Last edited by #MourinhoOut; 20-08-2018 at 03:19 PM..
Old 20-08-2018, 03:09 PM   #1356
Supremacy Member

It makes you wonder, Sarri, who never had any EPL experience, can have his Chelsea play proper attacking football, why a seasoned EPL winner into his 3rd season cannot have his players executing proper attacks. His players have to re-learn a new system, from defensive to attacking football. He was without his star player Hazard who has the heart to leave. He plays the likes of David Luiz, who this part of forum branded as a joke, the likes of Jorginho, who was branded cui, and the likes of Morata, who was branded cannot make it.
They got the believe mentality that is lost in Man Utd
Old 20-08-2018, 03:11 PM   #1357
Great Supremacy Member

den that's definitely JM's fault.
They got the believe mentality that is lost in Man Utd
Old 20-08-2018, 03:12 PM   #1358
Great Supremacy Member

TV cameras showed an angry-looking Woodward slumped back into his chair at the final whistle as he pursed his lips. The Old Trafford chief was then seen leaving his seat to rush into the dressing room in the aftermath.

He stayed there five minutes before leaving and not waiting for Mourinho, who was doing press interviews at the time, while typing a message out on his phone
Old 20-08-2018, 03:14 PM   #1359

or his tactics is out of touch
it's effective to a certain point against certain teams
but i dont like parking bus and hope to get a goal by counter attack
and also hoofing the ball upfield to afro and hope for the best
Agreed.

I mean, if you forummers can dictate and expect Mou to play that kind of tactic week in week out (for the past 2 years), of course the footballing geniuses in the EPL has already figured how to properly destroy Utd... but hey some of you still like Mou.. not our problem though.... support, support, support...

Last edited by apeape; 20-08-2018 at 03:34 PM..
Old 20-08-2018, 03:30 PM   #1360
Arch-Supremacy Member

not sure how can you come out with this kind of statement? no good players in the squad?

i stand by what i say. our entire squad is enough to beat most teams in the league

like what i have said. JM is given more than enough financial support to build his team for the past 2years+. look at the amount of money spent and time given

from pogba world record transfer. to matic, lukaku, sanchez. even ddg
these players are definitely good enough.
isnt it the job of the manager to keep them motivated and play to their true abilities instead of constantly whacking them in the press?

or just sell them and spend millions again and hope the new player perform
is this what is happening to this club?

i dont think for once buying a new defender can miraculously turn us into a title contender

just look at the general gameplay and tactics we are deploying for the past few years?
then judge the team at the end of the season. not 2/38 games.
Old 20-08-2018, 03:37 PM   #1361
Arch-Supremacy Member

then judge the team at the end of the season. not 2/38 games.
no need. because you just need to open your eyes and see yourself

ask yourself truthfuly whether the likes of pogba, sanchez, LKK, matic, ddg are better than alot of the players in the division
then you will know the answer and whether the team is performing at the level at where they should be

JM even have league winners in carrick, valencia, young, smalling from the start of his appt

if you spend 300m pounds and after 2 full seasons with the same manager and you still dont know whether we can beat most teams then something is seriously wrong
Old 20-08-2018, 03:38 PM   #1362
Arch-Supremacy Member

then u tell me today who should we get?

at least he get us 2nd from teams after SAF 7th , 4th and 5th rem?
He's just better than Moyes and LVG
Best? I dun dare to say who
Old 20-08-2018, 03:45 PM   #1363
Arch-Supremacy Member

Ytd I told u don't bet on united liao. United play so cui. They let u win one time and make u lose the handicap another 9 times.
The lineup looked so decent on paper so without a doubt me go bet lo
Nvm later after work gg Spools bet MU champions now odds 12.00 very attractive
pawn_king likes this.
Old 20-08-2018, 03:47 PM   #1364
Arch-Supremacy Member

no need. because you just need to open your eyes and see yourself

ask yourself truthfuly whether the likes of pogba, sanchez, LKK, matic, ddg are better than alot of the players in the division
then you will know the answer and whether the team is performing at the level at where they should be

JM even have league winners in carrick, valencia, young, smalling from the start of his appt

if you spend 300m pounds and after 2 full seasons with the same manager and you still dont know whether we can beat most teams then something is seriously wrong
then i guess the baily tackle, and goalkick to fred, and miss by lukaku are very bad tactical decisions made by the manager dual shock 4 controller then.

when players make individual mistakes it's the manager tactical decision, it's so not ironic and stupid at all.

Last edited by Greysky; 20-08-2018 at 03:50 PM..
Old 20-08-2018, 03:48 PM   #1365
High Supremacy Member

AM11 looks like he is slowly out the door. Given the chance yesterday, i fail to see how he deserved it. He only has that many chances to prove he has a future at United (let alone another club)

AP and Fred too raw, not used to the intensity of BPL football yet. Fumbles a bit when closed down quickly.. still needs a bit of time to bed in

My humble take on JM, next few games extremely impt to show this 'rot' that started from pre-season is nothing more than a fluke. The pressure has been building up on him (though i feel slightly unfairly). Match commentators are all against him - nothing positive was said about united at all.. and this was before the first goal!!
Fred and Andreas look like the same type of player who cannot play together, plus none of them is a proper DMF like Matic.

If Bailly and Lindelof continue such poor performance that leads to Mourinho thinks Smalling is world class, then we have a real problem.

Young was piss poor last night, both goals came from his flanks. Mata didnt help him out as well. Zero chemistry between both of them.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.