Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 34

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
All this problem started from the TOP and now United fans feel the effect on the players etc.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Man Utd need to overhaul the defense. Some high profile players will need to go because they have not been consistently performing well.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Keane says Man Utd stars threw Mourinho under the bus and they’d do the same to Solskjaer
United legend rips into the character of the Old Trafford squad claiming there are too many 'bluffers' for them to succeed

ROY KEANE has launched a stinging attack on Manchester United's current stars - warning Ole Gunnar Solskjaer they will throw him under the bus without a thought.

United legend Keane has been dismayed at the way players at Old Trafford let Jose Mourinho down and reckons they are now doing the same to former team-mate Solskjaer.

"We praise Guardiola as one of the greatest coaches. A genius.

"In his first season with City he didn’t win anything and he told his board he needs defenders. Klopp did the same. Ole needs this now.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/8932183/keane-man-utd-players-mourinho-under-bus-solskjaer/

What do you do in such a situation as a manager? The only way is to remove these players before they removed you with their bad performance.

Mourinho also said he needed defenders but didn't get any this season.

Last edited:

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Man Utd need to overhaul the defense. Some high profile players will need to go because they have not been consistently performing well.

I said this at the start of the season and a clown here told me that there's already Lindelof and Bailiy.

:s13:

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
its true Jose bought Lindelof n Bailly.
the latter is having a bad luck with injuries now. Lindelof is our better centerback at the moment.

the difference is, when City's signings failed, they went out to buy again. not tell the manager "you already bought defenders so im not gonna buy you more."

its not a manager's fault if negotiator cant push the price lower.

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I dunno what United fans is expecting? Winning city with current squad is almost impossible. Furthermore, the manager is Ole not someone that is proven in bpl. All hoping he will be the next Sir Alex.

United really miss the chance to rebuild by not backing mou and sacking him. Next year will be painful to watch, remember moyes season :) just hope he find a gem or struck gold on someone like Ronaldo who will carry the team.

This is so true it hurts.

We look so silly right now really. If we do back Ole, good on him, but what happens if he goes on another bad run of results? Will he be able to withstand the pressure? What if Ed pulls the trigger, do we then rebuild........ again????????

And if we had the resources to rebuild anyway, why didn't we do it with Mou?

:s22:

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can understand from DDG point of view. Even if United sign other top class keepers like Oblak, Ter Stegen etc, they will still concede silly goals if the defenders in front of you are players like Smalling, Jones, Young etc.

Then again, no players are bigger than the club. If DDG really loves United, he shouldn't hold the club ransom over his wages and threatening to leave the club every season.

Also again, the United board need to have some aim. Right now there is none, everything is in a mess, which is why players are confused on and off the pitch with no motivation to play.

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can understand from DDG point of view. Even if United sign other top class keepers like Oblak, Ter Stegen etc, they will still concede silly goals if the defenders in front of you are players like Smalling, Jones, Young etc.

Then again, no players are bigger than the club. If DDG really loves United, he shouldn't hold the club ransom over his wages and threatening to leave the club every season.

Also again, the United board need to have some aim. Right now there is none, everything is in a mess, which is why players are confused on and off the pitch with no motivation to play.

DDG isn't threatening anyone, his contract is simply up for renewal. But as you can see, Ed is really inept when it comes to these things.

I can see the logic though. Average players like Young are earning 110k+ per week, so what gives? I mean this guy literally gives the ball away by being there.

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
This is so true it hurts.

We look so silly right now really. If we do back Ole, good on him, but what happens if he goes on another bad run of results? Will he be able to withstand the pressure? What if Ed pulls the trigger, do we then rebuild........ again????????

And if we had the resources to rebuild anyway, why didn't we do it with Mou?

:s22:

i think we always had the resource. its the matter of whether.. how much dividend the owners wanna take home that FY.

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I said this at the start of the season and a clown here told me that there's already Lindelof and Bailiy.

I tio flame like a dog when i wan better defenders to replace smalling , jones , young :vijayadmin:

When smalling ish your first choice ** u knew something is wrong

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
i think we always had the resource. its the matter of whether.. how much dividend the owners wanna take home that FY.
i think the 4th spot only chance for us is this sun and max up 9 pts and hope blues and gunners concentrate on europa league..

i won't blame ole on this...even u got the best manager in the world this team same ....over hype...

massive clear out is a must...DDG sadly if he not interested please let him go also..not free but sell him at a price...get back tom heaton or go jack butland...but defender less shaw , jones , lindeof all other must go ....start from scratch...if we got europa league by all means...rem during last time on europa league we spend big....this time also and must be higher...

i hope this loss sh1tty will win the tittle....can't take it if liverfool win......

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tio flame like a dog when i wan better defenders to replace smalling , jones , young :vijayadmin:

Same lor :s13::s13:

I was told the problem is that Mourinho is toxic.. it's the third season syndrome :s13::s13:

runforyourlife

Reaction score

No English defenders, meaning we need to sign other areas whom are English.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I’m not going to talk to you about Lindelof and Bailly all over again. Got balls say my nick out, don’t hide behind it by throwing insults. Grow a pair or are you born without it? You bloody prick

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
By the way i see a United win on Sunday against Chelsea. The betting markets out there also shows a United win, it's high time 曼联 win a handicap :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.