Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

huhster

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Need to take the risk & let a few of these young players play in games. This will provide the competition for places. Those senior players will have play better to keep their places or someone younger will take over their places.
I am in for playing the young players if not how can find our class of 92

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not a popular guy on reddit. they think he's fed all the official statements which are generally half truth. :s13:

I think it’s true also haha

He’s fed what the club wants us and the public to hear, not his fault though lol

But if we want official news other than from the club itself, he’s the next reliable one because the club gives him the direct source lol

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Take care and good luck in your surgery

Hope u have a speedy recovery Swordsman

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Who did you lose to Swordsman? Dong Fang Bu Bai? Hope you recover soon and challenge him/her again.

Ottoke

Reaction score
My bro sent me this today

5PlOzGT.jpg

Gr3yham3

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He has a youtube channel that goes around asking fans opinions. Go check it out!

That's Adam Mckola right? And Berba! I miss his first touch - if Lukaku had half of Berba's touch he would be one of the best strikers at the moment!

Kyubi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just finish the man utd training.. sad Sia.. almost all of them did not come to the stand to sign.. but gotten Mike phelan and mata's signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.