LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-07-2019, 11:09 PM   #2416
Great Supremacy Member

many were screaming "chiong ar chong!"
U sit where?? Maybe itís me hahaha
Kyubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2019, 11:17 PM   #2417
High Supremacy Member

spotted a liverfool troll sitting in my section. back of his jersey printed champions of europe big big.
rizal5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2019, 11:22 PM   #2418
Great Supremacy Member

somewhere near the dugout
U sit where?? Maybe it’s me hahaha
Asakura is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2019, 11:24 PM   #2419
Great Supremacy Member

somewhere near the dugout
Hahaha.. then probably is me if at the left side of the dug out .. started by me lol
Kyubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2019, 11:42 PM   #2420
Arch-Supremacy Member

Enjoyed the game thoroughly, especially the second half when the youngsters came in and up the tempo. Mason is so class. What a day, stadium was entirely red!

The booing on Ashley Young was disgusting . You think he wouldnít hear that? Absolutely disgraceful doing that to a United player

The Inter no.37 was also an utter bitch

Hope United come back to Singapore next year again!
spykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2019, 11:44 PM   #2421

saw a few obsessed fools and gooners

greenwood and bissaka were outstanding. first half only rashford attacking.. daniel james loses the ball quite easily.
HeiHeiHei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2019, 11:55 PM   #2422
Supremacy Member

Are those really Utd fans who booed young the match was shown live to the whole world it bring a bad images to Singaporeans. Itís exactly the same when Fellaini was here too

Last edited by ticcan; 20-07-2019 at 11:57 PM..
ticcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2019, 11:58 PM   #2423
High Supremacy Member

City also does that

Passing style lolz build the attack from behind all the way forward, if u do that in training drill after drill, u will bound to score in terms of probability. Rather than pump the ball up

Modern football i guess

In that Conte's game Chelsea agst City, they were in each other half when goal kicks were taken, very intense and high tempo game.
yeah but you do everytime .....opp like bee swam you....easy to get mistake
Old 21-07-2019, 12:33 AM   #2424
Arch-Supremacy Member

MasonG is MarcusR re-gen. He's of the same type, and he's bound the make the same mistakes MarcusR makes as he develops. MarcusR is definitely the better option as of now, but MasonG would be more ready in a season or two.
Not sure if anyone else noticed, but during the warm-ups, the speed difference between MarcusR's shots and others is very very pronounced. His shots are really very fast and powerful. And PaulP hit the crossbar or upright 4 times during the warm-up. Just saying.
YorYor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2019, 12:37 AM   #2425
High Supremacy Member

fantastic atmosphere at stadium. 80% of attendance are United fans which makes United feel like they are playing at home.

Youngsters were good. Tahith Chong was especially lively today. Greenwood is really something else.

AWB is a freaking beast. 100% successful tackle rate.

After 3 games, I am still abit confused by Daniel James, he still hasnt really impress me yet.

Hope Lindelof and Chong arent badly injured.
dennis7w7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2019, 12:48 AM   #2426
Arch-Supremacy Member

The team will need to play to DanielJ's strengths if we want to make good use of him. He's not super skillful and needs the balls into space for him to run unto. We have a habit of passing to feet because we don't really have runners. Team will need to adjust.
TahithC is a little to scrawny to cut it in EPL. He has a lot of bulking up to do. The only youngster who is already worthy for the bench is MasonG.
While I'm very very impressed by AaronWB, I reminded myself I was too with MatteoD in his first few games. Let's see how he does over the first few months.
YorYor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2019, 01:04 AM   #2427

Anyone knows about the events for tomorrow?
Which players go to which one....
pitt4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2019, 01:18 AM   #2428
Arch-Supremacy Member

Watching AWB live was class. The right sided Patrice Evra. Outrageous tackling ability. So glad we bought this player

Daniel James canít really start a premier league game yet. Fullbacks are going to kick and bully him. Pace is there yes but football ability is still raw

Lindelof was good and got Axel out of trouble a couple of times

The Pogba juggling in Interís box. Great moment. Wished it ended with a goal
Old 21-07-2019, 01:59 AM   #2429
Great Supremacy Member

yup couple of times when he was trying to run into space, teammates signal him to go back nearer before making the pass, Lingard was one of them.
The team will need to play to DanielJ's strengths if we want to make good use of him. He's not super skillful and needs the balls into space for him to run unto. We have a habit of passing to feet because we don't really have runners.
Asakura is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2019, 02:34 AM   #2430
Arch-Supremacy Member

Watching Pogba play live in person was so good. Clearly a level above everyone on the pitch. You guys saw that dribbling and skill move he did against three or four Inter players and then the shot in the second half? I would pay another ticket to watch that again
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.