How they award the ICC cup?

every team plays 3 games top team wins?
sCuzzZy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2019, 03:42 PM   #3062
Supremacy Member

2 reasons

Family reject going china
RM reject since China club don't wanna pay fee
Stay on at Real Madrid. Zidane will be sacked this season if he can't deliver the results.
jahtl62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2019, 04:12 PM   #3063
Master Member

Stay on at Real Madrid. Zidane will be sacked this season if he can't deliver the results.
is it time for jose?
thenakedshades is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2019, 04:18 PM   #3064
High Supremacy Member

There was another midfielder hijacked by Chelsea young guy that time...Fergie tot was signing him
John Obi Mikel?
chengsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2019, 04:26 PM   #3065
Supremacy Member

Ok boss has spoken to fans
'Be patience with the youngsters'

Okok I think we must wait 5-10 yrs to smell the very least of the Bpl trophy?
Lol is a process like all Manager say. Buy more time for themselves
Ch3tah_39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2019, 04:34 PM   #3066
High Supremacy Member

Legendary manager Ah Moist has spoken.

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ransfer-policy

David Moyes has questioned Manchester Unitedís transfer policy since Sir Alex Ferguson retired and is unsure what direction the club are heading in.

"For a while it would be difficult to know what direction United have gone in," he told the Mirror.

"Whether they have been signing players for marketing, which they are fantastic at, or whether it has been signing players for on the pitch, I am not quite sure.

"What Manchester United had was great values and class. Manchester United's values weren't always to buy the most expensive players but to do it their way which was bringing in the boys from the academy and picking up the best young players.

"Now and again there would be a sprinkling of stardust, like an Eric Cantona, or someone who they signed to make the difference, like Robin van Persie.

"I never thought they were a club who thought it was all about spending the money, but if they needed to, they could."
rizal5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2019, 05:09 PM   #3067
Master Member

David Moyes has questioned Manchester Unitedís transfer policy since Sir Alex Ferguson retired and is unsure what direction the club are heading in.

"For a while it would be difficult to know what direction United have gone in," he told the Mirror.

"Whether they have been signing players for marketing, which they are fantastic at, or whether it has been signing players for on the pitch, I am not quite sure.

"What Manchester United had was great values and class. Manchester United's values weren't always to buy the most expensive players but to do it their way which was bringing in the boys from the academy and picking up the best young players.

"Now and again there would be a sprinkling of stardust, like an Eric Cantona, or someone who they signed to make the difference, like Robin van Persie.

"I never thought they were a club who thought it was all about spending the money, but if they needed to, they could."
Going out and buying the most shining toy versus buying what we need and others ask for "Shiny" price is 2 different thing. Sigh.
19dino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2019, 05:20 PM   #3068
Arch-Supremacy Member

John Obi Mikel?
Yes! That guy. He was already wearing man utd jersey I think
stam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2019, 05:21 PM   #3069
Arch-Supremacy Member

every team plays 3 games top team wins?
Points system? Including GF/GA?
stam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2019, 05:46 PM   #3070
Arch-Supremacy Member

he should just concentrate on getting a job
Greysky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2019, 05:54 PM   #3071

Points system? Including GF/GA?
yes. you can Google for the current standing. I think winning on PK gives extra point though
Old 29-07-2019, 05:57 PM   #3072
Great Supremacy Member

wear the jersey or get medical at the club, u can still end up in a different club.
2 classic hijacks...both times, the players end up at Chelsea.
Yes! That guy. He was already wearing man utd jersey I think
Asakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2019, 06:31 PM   #3073
Supremacy Member

Ok boss has spoken to fans
'Be patience with the youngsters'

Okok I think we must wait 5-10 yrs to smell the very least of the Bpl trophy?
This season he has to get the club into the top club or he will be replaced.
jahtl62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2019, 06:43 PM   #3074

Manchester United travelling squad to Norway: De Gea, Grant, Pereira, Romero; Dalot, Jones, Lindelof, Rojo, Shaw, Smalling, Tuanzebe, Wan-Bissaka, Young; Fred, Gomes, James, Lingard, Mata, Matic, McTominay, Pereira, Pogba; Chong, Greenwood, Martial, Rashford. #MUFC
Old 29-07-2019, 06:47 PM   #3075
High Supremacy Member

No lkk and darbian to norway
rizal5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.