Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Like Tree383Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-08-2019, 01:17 PM   #5146
Supremacy Member

He's not wrong though.

Look at how rarely Lindelof needs to cover for AWB. Compare it to Maguire-Shaw. Attacking wise, AWB doesn't offer alot lesser than what Shaw did recently.

If I'm the opposing team, I will ask my players focus attack on Shaw's flank too
Opponents will focus on Shaw because they will have a good chance of getting pass him than AWB. AWB tackles well & is fast so it is difficult to get pass him.
Old 21-08-2019, 01:20 PM   #5147
Supremacy Member

Wolves VS Top 6 18/19 season.

✅Wolves 1-1 Man City
✅Man Utd 1-1 Wolves
❌Wolves 2-3 Spurs
✅Arsenal 1-1 Wolves
✅Wolves 2-1 Chelsea
❌Wolves 0-2 Liverpool
✅Spurs 1-3 Wolves
✅Wolves 2-1 Liverpool
❌Man City 3-0 Wolves
✅Chelsea 1-1 Wolves
✅Wolves 3-1 Arsenal
✅Wolves 2-1 Man Utd

Seriously quite decent arent they.
This was the main reason Wolves was able to get into the Europa after gaining promotion to the Premier League. If Wolves can repeat this against Chelsea & Arsenal this season, Man Utd may have a chance to get in the top 4. Man Utd will need to beat Arsenal this season.

Last edited by jahtl62; 21-08-2019 at 01:24 PM..
Old 21-08-2019, 07:37 PM   #5148
High Supremacy Member

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...cist-abuse-row

Twitter and Manchester United representatives will meet within the next few weeks to discuss the racist abuse aimed at Paul Pogba following Monday night’s game with Wolves.
Old 21-08-2019, 07:44 PM   #5149
Arch-Supremacy Member

I have big respect for Alexis
But I'm having a big laugh when he is odds on 151.00 to be this season epl TOP scorer
Old 21-08-2019, 08:19 PM   #5150
Supremacy Member

Man Utd fans will love what scout who first spotted Anthony Martial has said about star

ANTHONY MARTIAL has had his fair share of critics since joining Manchester United four years ago, but the man who first spotted his talents as a 13-year-old believes this will be his year to shine.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...Gerard-Bonneau

If he wants to be among those Man Utd top strikers he will have to score 2 or 3 goals in certain games.
Old 21-08-2019, 10:24 PM   #5151
Great Supremacy Member

No need

Can score 30 goals and win against other 15 teams can Liao..

Ez 90 points
Old 22-08-2019, 12:54 AM   #5152
Supremacy Member

Ole need to show his power and drop Lingard his awful performances does not warrant his place in the starting 11
Old 22-08-2019, 09:32 AM   #5153
High Supremacy Member

Ole need to show his power and drop Lingard his awful performances does not warrant his place in the starting 11
Ole probably love his headless chicken pressing style. Also probably love his boot licking during training as well.
Old 22-08-2019, 09:40 AM   #5154
High Supremacy Member

Former RB Leipzig sporting director and coach Ralf Rangnick has indicated that Manchester United are paying for the multiple mistakes they made in transfer windows following Sir Alex Ferguson’s retirement.

Manchester United have been one of the biggest spenders in the market since Ferguson’s retirement, but they have not come close to challenging for the league title in the last six years.

They have also not been a regular in the Champions League and the club are hoping to rebuild with a new approach under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer going forward.

Rangnick has blamed Manchester United signing the wrong players in multiple windows for their failures on the pitch over the last six seasons.

He feels in too many transfer windows the club have wasted money on the wrong players and are now paying for those mistakes.

“Since Sir Alex [Ferguson] left they were underperforming”, Rangnick told the Times.

“They haven’t won the title since he left. At any club, if you cannot get the right players, then you should at least not sign the wrong ones.

“You are in trouble if you do that in one or two or three consecutive transfer windows.

“Club building is about building the right squad by transferring the right players away and having more than 50 per cent success rate of bringing in the right players.

“Then you must have the best possible coaches to develop these players.”

Rangnick is currently head of sport and development soccer at Red Bull, eyeing developing teams in New York and Brazil.

Manchester United are working on bringing in a new technical director, but the German stressed that he is happy in his current role.

“I am happy in my current job and it would take a lot to lure me away right now", he said.

“There is a lot of space for a vision for United, but I am very happy where I am.”

Over the last two years Manchester United have also been hamstrung by the early closing Premier League transfer window, meaning less time to do deals.

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2019/08/...united/434574/

The actual interview article is from Times, behind paywall
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/r...rers-0kdmk8m7v
Old 22-08-2019, 07:19 PM   #5155
Supremacy Member

Cheapskate inter want Sanchez but only want to pay half his wages still expect us to fork out another half feck off
Old 22-08-2019, 08:46 PM   #5156
Great Supremacy Member

be happy anyone wanna loan your player that's gonna cost them 200k per week
Old 22-08-2019, 08:50 PM   #5157
Supremacy Member

Man Utd defeated Sheffield United 3-1 this week in a behind-closed-doors fixture at the club's Carrington training ground.
Old 22-08-2019, 09:14 PM   #5158
High Supremacy Member

Lukaku: Me, Pogba, Alexis were Utd scapegoats

https://www.espn.com.sg/soccer/manch...utd-scapegoats
Old 22-08-2019, 09:53 PM   #5159
Supremacy Member

Man Utd face £61million Alexis Sanchez nightmare with Inter Milan deal in the balance

Alexis Sanchez's move to Inter Milan remains in the balance, leaving Manchester United still facing the prospect of paying the Old Trafford misfit a staggering £61million over the next three years.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...lexis-18983812

Signing Sanchez & giving him a high weekly wage is the worst deal Man Utd ever made.
Old 22-08-2019, 09:53 PM   #5160
Great Supremacy Member

Lukaku: Me, Pogba, Alexis were Utd scapegoats

https://www.espn.com.sg/soccer/manch...utd-scapegoats
Fug bukake ,
If he had put away those chances against spurs and arsenal, manutd would be in the champions league this season

Alexis scored 5 in 45 , no need to scapegoat him. The statistics speak for themselves

As for Pogba, for all his brilliance, he went missing in50% of the matches
His mistakes probably cost Manutd 10 points last season

When you bunch of assholes were paid record salaries and transfer fees,you are expected to deliver. Not cry victim when you failed
Yellowfin likes this.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.