LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-08-2019, 10:02 AM   #5746
Great Supremacy Member

manager say don't need more signings, he want to give youth chance to develop
0 options upfront and 0 depth in midfield
Old 28-08-2019, 10:19 AM   #5747

wow.

Bury is gone first. shocking.

A 23 team league, or 22 team.. in 14 days.
Old 28-08-2019, 10:22 AM   #5748
Great Supremacy Member

Bolton lasted longer lol
Old 28-08-2019, 10:41 AM   #5749

Klopp would not have lasted under people that operater a football club like Woodward
No one can last under people that operate a football club like Woodward.

Corrected for u.
vitaminc1231 likes this.
Old 28-08-2019, 10:56 AM   #5750

if SAF stays, same sheet will happened ?
I dare say SAF is Man Utd. And the respect he has within is similar to power that he has. I doubt Ed or Glazers will stand in his way.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A6010 using GAGT
Old 28-08-2019, 10:59 AM   #5751
Arch-Supremacy Member

Dunno about you guys but 6th now seems like a good end of season result.. especially if we sit on our apparent problems, no DOF, an overly positive manager who doesnít drop underperforming players and he is also at risk of losing his job by Christmas, if he canít motivate his players, and players who week in week out give nonchalant performance.

No doubt we will rise up to some occasions, win some games, have some good moments in between, but that is not enough.
ok ..... overly positive. I rather he call out his players in the dressing room and defends them in public, just look at jose, did u enjoyed the negativity then and did he got the results in the end?

Doesn't drop underperforming players? If we drop our frontline now, who is going to step up? The reserves? U16s?
Old 28-08-2019, 11:10 AM   #5752
Supremacy Member

https://www.espn.com/soccer/arsenal/...f-bad-signings

Where is the DOF Manutd desperately needs!!!!!
Old 28-08-2019, 11:18 AM   #5753
Arch-Supremacy Member

We've done really well this summer compared to previous few. Will need a more windows to reinforce properly. But no matter what, the defence has got to stabilise first and start being a 4-man bus.
Old 28-08-2019, 11:24 AM   #5754

We've done really well this summer compared to previous few. Will need a more windows to reinforce properly. But no matter what, the defence has got to stabilise first and start being a 4-man bus.
So is the GK.
Old 28-08-2019, 11:25 AM   #5755

https://www.espn.com/soccer/arsenal/...f-bad-signings

Where is the DOF Manutd desperately needs!!!!!
U mean DF and RF?????

Please.... what can they both do????????????????????
Old 28-08-2019, 11:27 AM   #5756
Supremacy Member

ok ..... overly positive. I rather he call out his players in the dressing room and defends them in public, just look at jose, did u enjoyed the negativity then and did he got the results in the end?

Doesn't drop underperforming players? If we drop our frontline now, who is going to step up? The reserves? U16s?
But we don't know if he even do that in the dressing room. And i guess we will never know at all! Well, Mata or Gomes could come in for Lingard ;/

Dunno about you guys but 6th now seems like a good end of season result.. especially if we sit on our apparent problems, no DOF, an overly positive manager who doesnít drop underperforming players and he is also at risk of losing his job by Christmas, if he canít motivate his players, and players who week in week out give nonchalant performance.

No doubt we will rise up to some occasions, win some games, have some good moments in between, but that is not enough.
I say we do better against the big teams and all of a sudden, it comes optimistic again. Big teams plays attacking and we park the bus. And with chance, we score during counters like how we did against Chelsea. Then when visit the "smaller teams" we try to dominate but cannot create chances. And then they score, just like Crystal Palace.
Old 28-08-2019, 11:29 AM   #5757
Supremacy Member

U mean DF and RF?????

Please.... what can they both do????????????????????
As long that person comes in and handles the transfer side of football. Beats having Mr Ed in charge. Then again, if Ed controls the purse strings, nothing will change anyway.

Ole did mentioned that there is money in the bank and that suitable players are not available. I lol-ed at this.
Old 28-08-2019, 12:01 PM   #5758
Arch-Supremacy Member

Only someone stupid will drop entire frontline

I'm sure the few of us calling for Lingard to be dropped. Not entire frontline.

When I said OGS is overly positive.. is because post match interview he said we were excellent, creating chances. This is overly positive or delusional.. choose one.

Nevertheless, it's still a fact so far he has failed to motivate the players, even the ones stepping up to replace the players he has dropped, he's not made the team a whole that is greater than the sum of its parts.
Old 28-08-2019, 12:32 PM   #5759

As long that person comes in and handles the transfer side of football. Beats having Mr Ed in charge. Then again, if Ed controls the purse strings, nothing will change anyway.

Ole did mentioned that there is money in the bank and that suitable players are not available. I lol-ed at this.
I thought the reason why so many people avoid this position is because eventually woody still want to have a say in it???
Old 28-08-2019, 12:34 PM   #5760
Great Supremacy Member

Looks like one step forward 2 step back to me
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.