Like Tree383Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-09-2019, 12:24 AM   #6691

NEXT MANCHESTER UNITED FIXTURE

20 September 2019, Friday

UEFA Europa League 2019/20
3am - Manchester United vs Astana
beIN Sports MAX (Singtel TV Channel 110, StarHub TV Channel 214)

TWICE 트와이스 | Official thread
IZ*ONE 아이즈원 | Official thread

TVB Dramas | List of Dramas | PL 2020/21 Fixtures
\_(ツ)_/
Old 15-09-2019, 12:31 AM   #6692

The state of this thread. All of you bloody clowns
can't disagree.
Old 15-09-2019, 12:33 AM   #6693
Arch-Supremacy Member

Win is a win, just enjoy
Old 15-09-2019, 12:34 AM   #6694
Master Member

If don't like how the team is playing, support another team lor. What's the point of putting down the team? Win also cannot, lose also cannot.
Old 15-09-2019, 12:35 AM   #6695
Supremacy Member

Speaking to BBC Sport, Man Utd manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said: "We hung in there. It was the first time this season where we have had to defend for large periods. We have dominated the other games but today we saw a team that could defend in their own half.

"They are a good side who want to get into the top four. To keep a clean sheet is great but let's not get too excited because we know we can play better. We defended as a proper team."

On Harry Maguire's performance: "When you play against strikers like Jamie Vardy, you have to concentrate because if you mistime your run, he is in behind you and I thought Harry did well."

On his substitutes: "We have a big squad and it is just about getting them ready for when they are needed. They were needed when we were struggling and they did well."
Old 15-09-2019, 12:36 AM   #6696
Supremacy Member

Speaking to BBC Sport, Man Utd defender Harry Maguire said: "It was tough playing against Jamie [Vardy]. I've played with him for two years and he is a top player who can terrorise defences when he is on his game.

"We knew it was important to get the win, especially after the international break. We have to build on a solid base and we want to keep clean sheets, especially at Old Trafford. We are always going to score goals with the attacking talent we have.

"We could have kept the ball better but we defended well. The boys who came in looked sharp and fit and a big well done to them. We have games coming thick and fast and I'm sure the manager will utilise the squad, so be patient and take you chance when you get it."
Old 15-09-2019, 12:41 AM   #6697
Supremacy Member

Mcsauce was a 1 man midfield today. MOTM by a mile.

100% tackles won
31/38 passes completed (most for united)
4/6 take ons (most for united)
7 ball recoveries
2 interceptions
Old 15-09-2019, 12:43 AM   #6698
Great Supremacy Member

After taking Matic and Mata off, ManUtd looked a different team and offered more threat

Fred and Chong pressed Leicester and forced them on the back foot
Old 15-09-2019, 01:03 AM   #6699
Arch-Supremacy Member

Woeful performance. ScottM had a poor game by his own standards, while JuanM's was largely forgettable. Leicester made passes through our midfield like a hot knife through butter while we struggled to connect passes. We are becoming a one-tactic team - pass to DanielJ and hope he runs and creates havoc and make space for some other player. So many asked for ChrisS to be disposed of after being dead sure VictorL and HarryM will form the next defensive great wall. After 5 games, I hope you like what you are seeing, along with the possible replacements on standby.
DavidDG made a couple of great saves, but didn't have much stress thereafter as we resorted to wild clearances and putting the ball out for corners and throw-ins like a lesser team would against United of the past.
And let's just say I'd rather see this midfield than some hardworking high presser or a star midfielder who does cross-pitch long passes once in a while.
I was laughing at all the instances in which we stand off their players with the ball, while they effortlessly triple-up on our players whenever we get the ball.
Old 15-09-2019, 01:17 AM   #6700
Great Supremacy Member

hope to see more of Chong and Tuanzebe
Old 15-09-2019, 01:25 AM   #6701
Great Supremacy Member

hot knife through butter indeed.
Leicester made passes through our midfield like a hot knife through butter while we struggled to connect passes. We are becoming a one-tactic team - pass to DanielJ and hope he runs and creates havoc and make space for some other player. So many asked for ChrisS to be disposed of after being dead sure VictorL and HarryM will form the next defensive great wall. After 5 games, I hope you like what you are seeing, along with the possible replacements on standby.
Lindelof n Bailly didn't prove their worth during their time under Mourinho, that's why he was looking for more CB. even so, im still glad the club can move on from Smalling and hopefully soon from Jones Young and most definitely Lingard.
Old 15-09-2019, 01:33 AM   #6702
Supremacy Member

Pereira has to add more to his game apart from huffing and puffing through 90mins.
Old 15-09-2019, 03:40 AM   #6703
Arch-Supremacy Member

Woeful performance. ScottM had a poor game by his own standards, while JuanM's was largely forgettable. Leicester made passes through our midfield like a hot knife through butter while we struggled to connect passes. We are becoming a one-tactic team - pass to DanielJ and hope he runs and creates havoc and make space for some other player. So many asked for ChrisS to be disposed of after being dead sure VictorL and HarryM will form the next defensive great wall. After 5 games, I hope you like what you are seeing, along with the possible replacements on standby.
DavidDG made a couple of great saves, but didn't have much stress thereafter as we resorted to wild clearances and putting the ball out for corners and throw-ins like a lesser team would against United of the past.
And let's just say I'd rather see this midfield than some hardworking high presser or a star midfielder who does cross-pitch long passes once in a while.
I was laughing at all the instances in which we stand off their players with the ball, while they effortlessly triple-up on our players whenever we get the ball.
Are we watching the same match? We were lucky but we were certainly not woeful. Leicester was organised and packed their half waiting for counterattacks. We did make runs and such but hard to make things click.

And McT certainly wasn't poor at all.he tried making runs into the final third at times, he made interceptions and he helped out in defence.he's not a complete box to box midfielder but i think he isn't far off. Hes the nearest to becoming a midfield general for us if he develops properly.the rest of our midfielders i don't see them able to play reasonably well on both ends of the pitch.we really need someone who can boss the midfield so our defence can link up with the attack.
Old 15-09-2019, 07:43 AM   #6704
High Supremacy Member

Siti shocked by Norwich. Puki for ballon dor.

And chelsea easily destroyed wolves at home while we only got a point there. Tammy nyp hat trick.
Old 15-09-2019, 07:56 AM   #6705
Arch-Supremacy Member

Siti shocked by Norwich. Puki for ballon dor.

And chelsea easily destroyed wolves at home while we only got a point there. Tammy nyp hat trick.
Spurs also easily destory palace, which we lost
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.