Like Tree383Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-09-2019, 09:16 AM   #6706
Great Supremacy Member

The state of this thread. All of you bloody clowns
Old 15-09-2019, 09:22 AM   #6707
Arch-Supremacy Member

The problem is not because United cant win or win ugly. This United side for the past 4games, i really dunno what they are doing. Nothing in attack literally. Every game, same old story cant penetrate the defence, real chance will be one long range effort hoping it goes in. So similar to how a small team play against United in the past.

Defence actually is still rubbish. A long ball through the middle and you will see how the two cbs struggle for past games.

What is Ole game plan exactly? Remember moist dick formation that was so awful to watch even with a bpl champion squad?

W/O the ref penalty (is bound to happen) what other attacking option United have?
Old 15-09-2019, 09:43 AM   #6708
Arch-Supremacy Member

The state of this thread. All of you bloody clowns
I thought I stepped into the 'let's laugh at XXX' thread by mistake.
Old 15-09-2019, 09:44 AM   #6709
Supremacy Member

Not too bad to be just 2 points behind city considering the state of our display
Old 15-09-2019, 09:45 AM   #6710
Great Supremacy Member

ManUtd needs a creative midfielder and a proper right winger to add more guile to the attack.

long term, both Lindelof and Shaw need to be replaced and upgraded.
Lindelof is plain average and weak in the air while Shaw is injury prone and lack tactical awareness
Old 15-09-2019, 10:01 AM   #6711
Great Supremacy Member

Just 5 games in nia everyone wan lindelof out

New partnership takes time to gel la..

I am pretty sure mike and jones had to move on, very happy with the new back 4

The problem now is midfield and forward line
Old 15-09-2019, 10:43 AM   #6712
Great Supremacy Member

meanwhile at inter milan, lukaku couldn't score against 10-men Udinese and Sanchez failed to score in a relatively easy goal mouth melee.
Old 15-09-2019, 10:57 AM   #6713
Arch-Supremacy Member

I'll stick my neck out and say you don't need a partnership to deal with high balls over the top. Shoudn't that be basic defending for a centre back? He completely misjudged the flight of the ball after being distracted by JamieVardy. And I just recalled the one time when HarryM sped up to try to intercept a loose ball, and barely got there ahead of the Leicester player. I now see what the lack of pace talk was about.

As for ScottM, I was referring to his own standards. I have very high hopes for him but he was very rash last night throughout the game, gave away a number of dangerous and unnecessary fouls.

We relied on a penalty for 3 points, at home, against a team who is decent but I wouldn't consider outstanding, playing counter-attack for the 2nd half. Even if that may make sense since Leicester will attack.

And everytime we got attacked, I cannot sit back and have the confidence the defence will keep the ball out, and have to say "heng ah they couldn't finish". Defence in sixes and sevens, midfield can't string decent passes (except in the last 10 minutes when some nice moves finally happened), attack can't create chances. I'm not normally critical but I haven't been so disappointed with a performance for a long time.
Asakura and vitaminc1231 like this.
Old 15-09-2019, 11:03 AM   #6714
Great Supremacy Member

I'll stick my neck out and say you don't need a partnership to deal with high balls over the top. Shoudn't that be basic defending for a centre back? He completely misjudged the flight of the ball after being distracted by JamieVardy. And I just recalled the one time when HarryM sped up to try to intercept a loose ball, and barely got there ahead of the Leicester player. I now see what the lack of pace talk was about.

As for ScottM, I was referring to his own standards. I have very high hopes for him but he was very rash last night throughout the game, gave away a number of dangerous and unnecessary fouls.

We relied on a penalty for 3 points, at home, against a team who is decent but I wouldn't consider outstanding, playing counter-attack for the 2nd half. Even if that may make sense since Leicester will attack.

And everytime we got attacked, I cannot sit back and have the confidence the defence will keep the ball out, and have to say "heng ah they couldn't finish". Defence in sixes and sevens, midfield can't string decent passes (except in the last 10 minutes when some nice moves finally happened), attack can't create chances. I'm not normally critical but I haven't been so disappointed with a performance for a long time.
Hard truth
Old 15-09-2019, 11:19 AM   #6715
Great Supremacy Member

yes the main thing is moving on from mediocre setup. if things dont work out, be ruthless and chop again. not fall back to solution that obviously had not work out after years. title challengers that are miles ahead of us are doing so.

now we got the chopping process, we just need to get the buying part right. sold off our no9, where is the proper 9 to replace him? neither Rashford Martial Greenwood are one.
Just 5 games in nia everyone wan lindelof out

New partnership takes time to gel la..

I am pretty sure mike and jones had to move on, very happy with the new back 4

The problem now is midfield and forward line
Old 15-09-2019, 12:05 PM   #6716
High Supremacy Member

You must have not been watching a lot of Football in the last 12 months
Old 15-09-2019, 12:48 PM   #6717
Supremacy Member

meanwhile at inter milan, lukaku couldn't score against 10-men Udinese and Sanchez failed to score in a relatively easy goal mouth melee.
Lukaku hype is over for Inter Milan. Is he capable of scoring against those better clubs (Napoli & Juventus)?
Old 15-09-2019, 12:56 PM   #6718
High Supremacy Member

Yor Yor account tio hacked? Doesn’t seems like him reh.
Old 15-09-2019, 01:08 PM   #6719
Arch-Supremacy Member

Sell Pogba, Rashford and sack OGS.....

Our midfield needed to score goal when the forward are not able to convert chances.

The other team, their midfielders and defenders manage to nick a goal or two. United need the midfielders to be able to score goal in order to take the pressure off the strikers.
Old 15-09-2019, 01:16 PM   #6720

Did we lose yesterday by a huge margin?

The posts seem to sound like we got major thrashed by a bottom club.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A6010 using GAGT
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.