LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-09-2019, 06:24 PM   #7231
Great Supremacy Member

ever since the bad run of results, he he seems to be using 2 DM frequently
Just cut playing the players like Matic,
Old 23-09-2019, 07:01 PM   #7232
Supremacy Member

Psg win was a fluke.

Come on, how many times do you have sleepy defender with a poor pass leading to Lukaku goal, a buffon spill for Lukaku to score again and a penalty because of a lame handball?
Old 23-09-2019, 07:23 PM   #7233
Supremacy Member

The reality will not sink in for Solskjaer & the management that these Man Utd players are not good enough until they get beaten 6-0 by Man City or Liverpool.
Old 23-09-2019, 07:35 PM   #7234
Arch-Supremacy Member

one needle see blood.
Is been like that since CP games? Only the Manager very optimistic. Even yesterday game is even lo
Old 23-09-2019, 07:36 PM   #7235
Supremacy Member

Jose Mourinho revises Manchester United top-four prediction and says they’ve gone backwards

Jose Mourinho says Manchester United will struggle to even finish in the Premier League top six this season and believes the team have regressed since he was in charge.

The Red Devils were soundly beaten 2-0 by West Ham at the London Stadium on Sunday and looked decidedly unimpressive, though Mourinho had been rather more upbeat beforehand and felt United would finish ‘between fourth and sixth’.

But after witnessing their performance against West Ham, he now believes even finishing sixth could be a tall order and feels the team have gone backwards under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

‘When a team is, let’s say, boring, you are boring but you still get the results. And in this moment, I don’t feel anything.

‘I think they are going to really, really be in trouble to get not just into the top four, but potentially the top six. And this with a sad voice and a sad feeling that I say this. I think that this team is worse than the team of last season.’

https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/23/jose-...7/?ito=cbshare
Old 23-09-2019, 07:38 PM   #7236
Supremacy Member

Is been like that since CP games? Only the Manager very optimistic. Even yesterday game is even lo
Draw optimistic. Lose also optimistic. This is giving false hopes to the fans.
Old 23-09-2019, 07:47 PM   #7237
Supremacy Member

Jose Mourinho doubts Marcus Rashford can be Manchester United’s No.9

Jose Mourinho doubts whether Marcus Rashford can be an effective No.9 for Manchester United.

Rashford is intent on playing as a centre-forward for the Red Devils and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has backed his striker’s wishes this season.

Mourinho coached Rashford for two years at United and explained why he feels the Englishman is better used elsewhere up front.

‘I am not going to say he cannot ever be a number nine, he can be a dangerous number nine especially if the opposition is not pragmatic, is not close and is giving spaces to attack. He can be dangerous in transitions,’ Mourinho told Sky Sports.

‘But when Manchester United is a team that normally plays against teams who go to Old Trafford, close the door, bring the bus, bring the double bus, he is not a striker to play with his back to the goal.

‘He is not the target man, he doesn’t score as many goals as a striker should do.

‘So I think from the side you will get him to numbers of 10-12 goals per season.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/22/jose-...no-9-10789477/
Old 23-09-2019, 08:28 PM   #7238
Arch-Supremacy Member

You can call me deluded, kum gong or senile but i am willing to give Solskjaer time to eventually have his own team. Our best three performers this season so far have coincidentally been his three signings this summer (AWB, Maguire, James) plus probably McTominay from the academy. But how long it will take Solskjaer and whether the board is willing to back him big time I don’t know. But they bloody hell better do when they decided he was the man back then after the PSG game
Old 23-09-2019, 08:39 PM   #7239
Arch-Supremacy Member

You can call me deluded, kum gong or senile but i am willing to give Solskjaer time to eventually have his own team. Our best three performers this season so far have coincidentally been his three signings this summer (AWB, Maguire, James) plus probably McTominay from the academy. But how long it will take Solskjaer and whether the board is willing to back him big time I don’t know. But they bloody hell better do when they decided he was the man back then after the PSG game
With 3 signings yet United declined? I rather try new manager lol. Just like if Pogba cant click with the rest, i rather replace him.

Kante yesterday scored a beautiful goal. Has Pogba done that? All i remember is his fanciful penalty and hairstyle.
Old 23-09-2019, 09:24 PM   #7240
Supremacy Member

Can get Tom Cruise' alter ego from Tropic Thunder? Les Grossman is da boss - i can imagine him yelling and cursing at player agents and such!
Old 23-09-2019, 09:28 PM   #7241
Great Supremacy Member

Chee bye Phil Jones.

Watch this
https://www.facebook.com/1456791852/...sn=mo&d=n&vh=e

Please terminate his contract or cold storage him.

Jones can't even get into our current shiat team. Says alot about his quality.
Old 23-09-2019, 09:35 PM   #7242
Supremacy Member

Looks like Ed asking who want to order lunch from Food Panda.

Jones said he jiak ba liao.

Ed angry that Jones bo jio.
Old 23-09-2019, 09:47 PM   #7243
Supremacy Member

every dynasty has a conclusion
Old 23-09-2019, 09:51 PM   #7244
Great Supremacy Member

fans thought the same when the club extended Mourinho's contract even though there was still a lot of time left in his existing one back then.
what happened just a few months later was not backing him in the transfer window after the team endured through a tough season.

so would they "bloody hell" back him, i dont know. they have been one of a kind in flip flopping their decisions.
But they bloody hell better do when they decided he was the man back then after the PSG game
Old 23-09-2019, 09:54 PM   #7245
Master Member

Doesn't look like a happy dressing room now.

Lip-reading experts reveals Ed Woodward DID tell Phil Jones off at West Ham, barking 'We're on camera, stop' after the United centre-half muttered 'sacked in the morning' as fans mocked boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...hil-Jones.html
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.