HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Like Tree383Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-09-2019, 10:27 AM   #7276
Great Supremacy Member

Like how people said PaulP would instantly solve our midfield problems, the same was said of HarryM for our defence. Whereas all our past legends often came from other leagues and needed time to adjust to the EPL, HarryM was supposed to be an instant fit. After 4 or 5 games, I'm kinda underwhelmed. Maybe I'm expecting too much.
its basically a new back 4

Awb , lindelof, harry, young

All never play with each other before, u can say young and lindelof got some sort of understanding but its really a totally diff setup

Individually they are okie especially awb and harrym

But collectively they are like sunday leagues in terms of teamwork

It will work out fine, our issues is we cant create and score open goals
Asakura likes this.
Old 24-09-2019, 11:31 AM   #7277

United vowed to continue to support Ole and give him money. Give Ole money also no use when the person doing the transfer talk is woody and he CMI.

Technical director still looking. Our rio and flec no more arh? Situation in united now, you need durian balls to take up this position.
Old 24-09-2019, 11:40 AM   #7278
Great Supremacy Member

with Roy Keane now signed with Sky Sports,
if results are bad, at least there is Roy+Jose punditry in the studio to look forward to.
Old 24-09-2019, 11:41 AM   #7279
Arch-Supremacy Member

United vowed to continue to support Ole and give him money. Give Ole money also no use when the person doing the transfer talk is woody and he CMI.

Technical director still looking. Our rio and flec no more arh? Situation in united now, you need durian balls to take up this position.
we should go for an experienced striker and maddison/bruno during jan window. dof can forget abt it since woody want to be the only man in power.
Old 24-09-2019, 12:12 PM   #7280
Arch-Supremacy Member

Any DOF appointed is just a puppet for the board in my opinion. Thatís why Rio and Fletch were approached but they declined the job. They probably knew whatís gonna come
Old 24-09-2019, 12:21 PM   #7281
Arch-Supremacy Member

Like how people said PaulP would instantly solve our midfield problems, the same was said of HarryM for our defence. Whereas all our past legends often came from other leagues and needed time to adjust to the EPL, HarryM was supposed to be an instant fit. After 4 or 5 games, I'm kinda underwhelmed. Maybe I'm expecting too much.
Well you are a big fan of Chris Smalling so I would expect you to say that

I like Smallingís qualities too and rate him unlike many others here but you ainít wrong to expect much more
Old 24-09-2019, 12:24 PM   #7282
Great Supremacy Member

no self respecting person will accept the conditions to come here and have his decisions veto by the very guy who has been failing at the job for 6-7 years.
Old 24-09-2019, 12:24 PM   #7283
Greater Supremacy Member

your expectation is reasonable.

Harry M is the world most expensive defender of cos he must be world beater. if not how to justify the price tag ?

As the saying goes pay peanuts get monkeys. united pay gold bar to get harry m.

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.
Old 24-09-2019, 12:29 PM   #7284
Arch-Supremacy Member

I have my issues with ChrisS but I am just unable to see how much of an upgrade it has been so far. To have let him go on a season long loan without even seeing how well he could be alongside the latest big money defender is kinda bewildering. Is it a wages thing? To have let ChrisS go but block MarcosR's transfer to Everton is kinda strange. I know who I'd rather see in defence.
I can probably stay patient until Christmas to see where it is all going, but I think the players owe it to the club and the supporters to work overtime and buck up on their own technical skills and watch replays of their own games to think how they could do better. To be honest, I don't think the players are putting in enough effort.
Old 24-09-2019, 12:30 PM   #7285
Arch-Supremacy Member

Maguire is a human being, ainít a robot. Give him time to settle lor. By Christmas we should be seeing the best of him. Rio wasnít exactly good immediately when he came from Leeds in 2003. Took him a number of years to feel comfortable and iron out his errors
Old 24-09-2019, 12:41 PM   #7286
Arch-Supremacy Member

I can probably stay patient until Christmas to see where it is all going, but I think the players owe it to the club and the supporters to work overtime and buck up on their own technical skills and watch replays of their own games to think how they could do better. To be honest, I don't think the players are putting in enough effort.
Or maybe itís a coaching problem i dunno. We donít look like a well coached team at all when we attack. Even teams like Norwich and Soton look better doing so than United players. We rely on individual brilliance from Pogba or even Daniel James
Old 24-09-2019, 12:43 PM   #7287
Arch-Supremacy Member

I remember RioF was only 23 when he first joined. Not exactly a finished product expected to slot straight in. Ok lah, maybe I'm just biased hahaha!
Old 24-09-2019, 12:43 PM   #7288
Great Supremacy Member

the club is paying a portion of his salary during this loan term.
all these 200k 300k contracts the club is handing out is causing lots of problems. so its not something that is not out directly from fans pockets so we shouldn't care.
Is it a wages thing? To have let ChrisS go but block MarcosR's transfer to Everton is kinda strange.
Old 24-09-2019, 12:45 PM   #7289
Arch-Supremacy Member

Or maybe itís a coaching problem i dunno. We donít look like a well coached team at all when we attack. Even teams like Norwich and Soton look better doing so than United players. We rely on individual brilliance from Pogba or even Daniel James
I had my doubts last season when our main coaches were MichaelC and the other young guy. But now we have MikeP who is also supposed to be a good coach with hopefully some of Sir Alex rubbed off him.
Old 24-09-2019, 12:46 PM   #7290
Great Supremacy Member

even Keane has his concerns about DJ coming here from Swansea and play in every game.

already stressful enough that every game u are expected to win when you join United, but to be suddenly expected to win every one of them is a lot to handle for someone coming from lower league/club.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.