HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Like Tree383Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-09-2019, 05:16 PM   #7531

Hasan Cetinkaya (Victor Lindelöf's agent, to @sportbladet ): "When De Ligt chose Juventus, Victor was Barcelona's first choice. His way of playing, his DNA is close to Barcelona plays. He was one of the best defenders with his feet, and Barcelona wanted him. That's how it was"

Cetinkaya: "They contacted Ed Woodward on several occasions with offers. I spoke with Matt Judge, their head of transfers, hoping to get a deal done. But they told me "there is no chance, Victor is one of our best players". Finally, it ended up with Victor getting a new contract"

Cetinkaya: "That was despite Victor still having three years left on his former deal. They usually don't re-negotiate contracts with that length, but when this kind of interested ticked in, then there was no other alternative."
Old 28-09-2019, 05:26 PM   #7532
Great Supremacy Member

like how Mourinho got a new contract when he tease about PSG
Old 28-09-2019, 05:42 PM   #7533
Great Supremacy Member

Eighth wonder: the pleasure in the pain of being a Manchester United fan these days

https://www.theguardian.com/football...nnar-solskjaer
Old 28-09-2019, 05:44 PM   #7534
Great Supremacy Member

vitaminc1231 likes this.
Old 28-09-2019, 06:17 PM   #7535
Great Supremacy Member

Hahaha special
Old 28-09-2019, 06:29 PM   #7536
Arch-Supremacy Member

"...But there’s a run of games in October that could finish this manager – six away out of seven, and the other one is against Liverpool."

This will be the crucial period for OGS where he will be judged. If he doesn't turn things around, I don't see how he can stay with us.
Old 28-09-2019, 07:23 PM   #7537

NEXT MANCHESTER UNITED FIXTURE

1 October 2019, Tuesday

Premier League 2019/20
3am - Manchester United vs Arsenal [MUNARS]
mio Stadium 102 (Singtel TV Channel 102, StarHub TV Channel 227)

TWICE 트와이스 | IZ*ONE 아이즈원

TVB Dramas | List of Dramas | TWICE Fanclub | S.H.E Fanclub | PL 2019/20 Fixtures

一生何求 迷惘里永远看不透
没料到我所失的竟已是我的所有
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old 28-09-2019, 07:25 PM   #7538
Arch-Supremacy Member

OGS will be out by the end of the years.....if United drop to the bottom of the tables. The players do him in.
Old 28-09-2019, 07:27 PM   #7539
Supremacy Member

"...But there’s a run of games in October that could finish this manager – six away out of seven, and the other one is against Liverpool."

This will be the crucial period for OGS where he will be judged. If he doesn't turn things around, I don't see how he can stay with us.
Bless our souls. 6 away games.
Old 28-09-2019, 08:20 PM   #7540
Supremacy Member

Former Japan international Keisuke Honda has hinted at his desire to play for Manchester United by attempting to contact them on Twitter.

Give me an offer. I don't need money but I need to play with great team and great team mate! @ManUtd @ManUtd_JP

Comrade!
Old 28-09-2019, 08:31 PM   #7541
Supremacy Member

saw this on Dream Team. Kinda of funny. chill before United trash Arsenal on Tuesday Morning
Old 28-09-2019, 08:33 PM   #7542
High Supremacy Member

Former Japan international Keisuke Honda has hinted at his desire to play for Manchester United by attempting to contact them on Twitter.

Give me an offer. I don't need money but I need to play with great team and great team mate! @ManUtd @ManUtd_JP

Comrade!
current batch has clowns, he really want it?
Old 28-09-2019, 08:47 PM   #7543
Supremacy Member

current batch has clowns, he really want it?
Nothing to lose for him.

For Utd, woodward can sell him to the Japanese crowd too.
Old 28-09-2019, 08:59 PM   #7544

United will 'fight to the death' for Ole - De Gea

Manchester United goalkeeper David De Gea says he and his teammates will "fight to the death" for struggling boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

Pressure is mounting on the Norwegian manager, as United have won twice in the league this season and needed penalties to beat League One side Rochdale in the Carabao Cup on Wednesday.

"The most important thing is that everyone is behind him," De Gea told DAZN when asked about Solskjaer. "We are with him. We will fight to the death for him. He is a good coach, and we will be with him until the end."

Solskjaer replaced the sacked Jose Mourinho on an interim basis in December and picked up 25 points in his first nine Premier League games in charge. He signed a three-year deal to continue at Old Trafford back in March, but fortunes have turned since. De Gea still has confidence Solskjaer is the right man for the job.

"You could see that since the first day he arrived, we won 10 or 12 [eight] straight games," De Gea said. "He took over at a difficult time. He is part of this [United] family, he's been here for many years, and he knows the club well and the people who work here."

This month, De Gea, who joined United in 2011 from Atletico Madrid, signed a contract extension with the Red Devils, thus ending speculation regarding his future.

The Spain international had been linked with a return to La Liga over the summer but put pen to paper on a contract until at least June 2023.

"It is a special club, the biggest in England, and it gives me great pride and pleasure to have been at this club for so many years," De Gea said of United. "I am happy, I've been here for a long time and I'm really happy. It's a wonderful club with extraordinary fans.

"We have had some tough years, but that is why we're here, to try and help. I hope we can achieve big things in the years to come."
Old 28-09-2019, 09:00 PM   #7545
High Supremacy Member

Come to think of it, the style of football has been awful since fergie retired. Such a long time it has been
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.