HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Like Tree383Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2019, 06:19 PM   #7726
High Supremacy Member

Pogba can flourish anywhere as long he don’t need to do much defensive work and yes with better structure.

Don’t think these 4 will play well in this United team as individuals. You put Pogba at City or Madrid and he’ll flourish there I guarantee. They have better players better structure. My opinion lah
Old 01-10-2019, 06:30 PM   #7727
High Supremacy Member

Funny how a 89m midfielder need to be use "correctly"

Have seen countless midfielders playing multiple roles and still play with efficiency

David Silva, KDB , Modric , Kroos

All can play diff roles in midfield and still be influential

put just one of them into the current team, they will also have issue.
pogba is not a magician... just becos he cost 89 or 98M ; many expect him to singlehandedly win or influence the game... the transfer fee was sky high cos Woody likes to be carrot chop by other team.
Old 01-10-2019, 06:36 PM   #7728
Arch-Supremacy Member

You look at Pepe yesterday the shirt number 19. Costs 80M and played crap but he wasnít criticised. Why? Because he isnít a United player so no one bothers. Now imagine Daniel James played like this and cost the same
Old 01-10-2019, 07:06 PM   #7729
Great Supremacy Member

put just one of them into the current team, they will also have issue.
pogba is not a magician... just becos he cost 89 or 98M ; many expect him to singlehandedly win or influence the game... the transfer fee was sky high cos Woody likes to be carrot chop by other team.
I dun expect him to win games singlehandedly

I expect him to tryhard every game
vitaminc1231 likes this.
Old 01-10-2019, 07:08 PM   #7730
Great Supremacy Member

Donít think these 4 will play well in this United team as individuals. You put Pogba at City or Madrid and heíll flourish there I guarantee. They have better players better structure. My opinion lah
Of cos its the same in france

He ish just part of a TEAM

Even without him they will still be a GREAT team

The issue here he IS our best player
vitaminc1231 likes this.
Old 01-10-2019, 07:35 PM   #7731

You put Pogba at City or Madrid and he’ll flourish there I guarantee. They have better players better structure. My opinion lah
I honestly hope he can go to City, Madrid, PSG or wherever and let him flourish there, I'll be happy for him and happy for us without him.
Old 01-10-2019, 07:41 PM   #7732
High Supremacy Member

Arsenal draw confirms Man United's worst ever Premier League start

Monday's draw at home means Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has overseen the club's worst start to a top-flight season in 30 years

https://www.goal.com/en/news/arsenal...f11j28xhr6zxh2

Comparing the same number of games played last season & this season, the points obtained this season is worse than last season under Mourinho. How can anyone see anything positive at this moment?
We seems to get worst and worst every year. I still remember when we under Moyes also got this worst start of the season stats, then JM proceed to outdo him last season with an even worst record, and I think it couldnít get any worst, ogs managed to outdo even this... Seriously how low can we go?
Old 01-10-2019, 08:04 PM   #7733
Arch-Supremacy Member

I honestly hope he can go to City, Madrid, PSG or wherever and let him flourish there, I'll be happy for him and happy for us without him.
As a United fan, iím selfish and want him to stay and achieve things. For him i hope he goes somewhere else and win things, he deserves better and he knows it himself. I have a lot of affection for him because he was at the club since 16 and came back here but no one could really anticipate the clubís situation to be like this. I would say if he could leave tomorrow, he gladly would
Old 01-10-2019, 08:05 PM   #7734
Great Supremacy Member

all is not lost, hope springs eternal

in the 1992-93 season when Manutd won the 1st premier league, they lost 2 and drew 1 of the opening 3 league matches and were bottom of the table but ended the season with 6 straight wins as premier league champions
Old 01-10-2019, 08:19 PM   #7735
Arch-Supremacy Member

As a United fan, iím selfish and want him to stay and achieve things. For him i hope he goes somewhere else and win things, he deserves better and he knows it himself. I have a lot of affection for him because he was at the club since 16 and came back here but no one could really anticipate the clubís situation to be like this. I would say if he could leave tomorrow, he gladly would
Same sentiments.
Old 01-10-2019, 08:39 PM   #7736
Master Member

We seems to get worst and worst every year. I still remember when we under Moyes also got this worst start of the season stats, then JM proceed to outdo him last season with an even worst record, and I think it couldnít get any worst, ogs managed to outdo even this... Seriously how low can we go?
We may be relegated either this season or the nxt 2 seasons
Old 01-10-2019, 08:44 PM   #7737

I don't want him to be here not because I don't think he is talented. He just doesn't show me that he wants to be at Utd. Yes, he came back maybe can say he wanted to be here. But I am not sure he STILL want to be here, his actions on field are not showing that he wants.

And like you said, if he would gladly leave tomorrow, it just reaffirms my feeling that he doesn't deserve to stay. No point keep an unhappy player. Like Di Maria, like Tevez, like Heinze. SAF said before, the moment you lose the hunger to wear the badge, time for you to go.
Old 01-10-2019, 08:57 PM   #7738
Great Supremacy Member

Roy keane speaks my mind
Old 01-10-2019, 09:22 PM   #7739

We may be relegated either this season or the nxt 2 seasons
don't be silly. wouldn't happen in your wildest dreams.
Old 01-10-2019, 09:25 PM   #7740
Arch-Supremacy Member

I don't want him to be here not because I don't think he is talented. He just doesn't show me that he wants to be at Utd. Yes, he came back maybe can say he wanted to be here. But I am not sure he STILL want to be here, his actions on field are not showing that he wants.

And like you said, if he would gladly leave tomorrow, it just reaffirms my feeling that he doesn't deserve to stay. No point keep an unhappy player. Like Di Maria, like Tevez, like Heinze. SAF said before, the moment you lose the hunger to wear the badge, time for you to go.
got rumour that pogba want 600k per week to stay.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.