HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Like Tree383Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2019, 07:57 AM   #7876
Great Supremacy Member

those that give criticism on English players are now doing punditry outside of England
Probably in their employment agreement got a clause that will make them tio fired if they ever mouth a single negative comment on English Darlings.

Old 04-10-2019, 07:59 AM   #7877
High Supremacy Member

when Mourinho give hard truth assessment after bad games, people say he is whining, moaning, very negative for the players, must babysit them and coax them in order to get the very best out of those babies

great, now we have a manager that is absolutely good in saying the nicest stuff in the media about the babies no matter what performance the team give. isn't that what fans asked for?
no wonder he nv listen to SAF... must have asked him to go fark them when they play like crap, end up he go sayang them...
Old 04-10-2019, 08:03 AM   #7878
Arch-Supremacy Member

No shot on target. No wonder manager is pleased.
no shot on target is for our team. az has 4 shots on target. how can the manager be pleased. really self-delusional
Old 04-10-2019, 08:16 AM   #7879
Great Supremacy Member

the manager played Greenwood n Gomes like the fans wanted, why still complain
Old 04-10-2019, 08:22 AM   #7880
Greater Supremacy Member

Lucky never watch.. no goals and no win..
same... rather sleep..

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.
Old 04-10-2019, 08:23 AM   #7881
Greater Supremacy Member

the manager played Greenwood n Gomes like the fans wanted, why still complain
1 or 2 matches won't show result.. at least half a season by then we might not even be in top 6.

Old 04-10-2019, 08:26 AM   #7882
High Supremacy Member

criticising the team for a bad performance is acceptable...
how many who had watched the whole game can agree with Oleís comments??

i am ok with the mgr who openly criticise some players openly once or twice.
but jose like to do it day in and out. like 7-11. if he didnít like that players attitude or work rate, dropped him/them!! did Woody tell him must play rashford, martial and pogba every game? we dun and will never know.

but i think Ole had brought his post game to a new low.

i can only say good luck to him...
he was a good player for the club but that will only buy him abit more time compared to the previous 3 .... he needs to get the team to show more positivities and result is the name of this game/sports.
Old 04-10-2019, 08:30 AM   #7883
Great Supremacy Member

because during that time there was nothing good we can say about our performance? Jose is not the type to say something nice just to look good on tv

similarly, Ole say 'good performance' every game but its not the case and fans want him to say otherwise. if he did what fans wanted, he is like Jose. if Jose did what fans wanted, will be like Ole

if Jose dropped those players u mentioned back then, there are also no other better players to play.

Last edited by Asakura; 04-10-2019 at 08:39 AM..
Old 04-10-2019, 08:31 AM   #7884
Greater Supremacy Member

This game has finally done it for me. 30+ years a Man United fan and I canít believe what Iím watching.

There is nothing that attaches me to the club anymore. No more SAF, no more RVP, or Carrick, nor the football. There is OGS but Iím convinced now heís clueless as a manager. Sorry but I simply canít see what improvement heís talking about. Weíre completely lost and impotent in attack, and I realise now that the players are actually quite bad individually in terms of technical skills. We donít have any players who can actually beat a man, and we struggle to take balls off from opponents. So many of our lower ranked opponents seem to possess better technical skills, in terms of keeping the ball, awareness of space and taking on opponents. Or, having witnessed another atrocious cross - just putting a decent cross into the box. If Pogba is our best player as many thinks, surely we are doomed.

The football the team plays make my blood boil, and for my own sanity this is no longer a team I will lose sleep over to watch, whether late Sunday nights or early weekday mornings. From now Iíll have nothing more than a passing interest in United games and results. I would much rather watch Citeh games for entertainment (but never the Fools though - they and their fans continue to disgust me).

My son just asked: youíre stayed up just to watch a Europa game? Indeed, a good question asked by someone without the baggage of being a fan for so many years. So to all of you who will continue to sacrifice your sleep to watch United games: enjoy and good luck!
left the past to reminiscent then i have become like my liverpool friends 2.0. damn jia liatz.
pawn_king likes this.

Old 04-10-2019, 08:33 AM   #7885
Greater Supremacy Member

criticising the team for a bad performance is acceptable...
how many who had watched the whole game can agree with Oleís comments??

i am ok with the mgr who openly criticise some players openly once or twice.
but jose like to do it day in and out. like 7-11. if he didnít like that players attitude or work rate, dropped him/them!! did Woody tell him must play rashford, martial and pogba every game? we dun and will never know.

but i think Ole had brought his post game to a new low.

i can only say good luck to him...
he was a good player for the club but that will only buy him abit more time compared to the previous 3 .... he needs to get the team to show more positivities and result is the name of this game/sports.
1 criticize too much..

1 say good stuff to looks good when in fact is not good at all

got balanced one or not ?

Old 04-10-2019, 08:36 AM   #7886
Great Supremacy Member

I dun remember Jose kpkb about players

He just always whine about not having wad he needs

If a player never play well or off form he just dropped them
Old 04-10-2019, 08:44 AM   #7887
Great Supremacy Member

thats when the media attacks him
like why drop Shaw, why Rashford, why English players.
especially when he bring out facts that Shaw was overweight and all

same as van Gaal

that's why the media loved attacking them both because they say things that forced the media to print something bad about English players.
If a player never play well or off form he just dropped them
Old 04-10-2019, 08:46 AM   #7888
High Supremacy Member

Ah moist!!!

We must look up to man City and Liverpool
Old 04-10-2019, 08:47 AM   #7889
Great Supremacy Member

that is the price to pay if u want to blood in the youth without experienced men in the team.
1 or 2 matches won't show result.. at least half a season by then we might not even be in top 6.
Old 04-10-2019, 08:48 AM   #7890

Well played eh Williams. looks ready to challenge Shaw already.

Shaw is another goner at this rate.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.