HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Like Tree364Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-06-2019, 09:56 PM   #826
High Supremacy Member

Real Madrid have asked to include a first refusal clause on Benfica defender Ruben Dias in the deal that will see their striker Raul de Tomas join the Lisbon outfit
Also can forget about Ruben Dias liao. Real Madrid already made "reservation" for him already.
dennis7w7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2019, 10:27 PM   #827
Supremacy Member

Who is Lukaku agent that is publictly touting him to go to inter even if he want to leave inter must pay the price we want 75m or else we will not let him go
ticcan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2019, 10:28 PM   #828
Great Supremacy Member

they wanted 70m and remove Zaha's clause

Palace asked for 50m in the very first place.

Woody totally fail at bargaining.
Asakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2019, 10:30 PM   #829
Great Supremacy Member

"As for my future, I have already made a decision that I still cannot communicate publicly out of respect for Manchester United, with whom I have a contract."
Who is Lukaku agent that is publicly touting him to go to inter even if he want to leave inter must pay the price we want 75m or else we will not let him go
Old 26-06-2019, 10:39 PM   #830
High Supremacy Member

Unless Utd sign Bruno Fernandes, Lukaku will continue to struggle in the current system.

But since Woody taking their own sweet time to overhaul I think the chance of signing Bruno is getting slimmer each day.

Selling Lukaku might not be a bad idea, Rashford, Martial and Greenwood are able to replace him.
dennis7w7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2019, 10:50 PM   #831
High Supremacy Member

Unless Utd sign Bruno Fernandes, Lukaku will continue to struggle in the current system.

But since Woody taking their own sweet time to overhaul I think the chance of signing Bruno is getting slimmer each day.

Selling Lukaku might not be a bad idea, Rashford, Martial and Greenwood are able to replace him.
Woodward do biz like snail, only trying to look for sponsors
huhster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2019, 11:11 PM   #832

Palace asked for 50m in the very first place.

Woody totally fail at bargaining.
They wanted more la.

Hello, Are you Captain Obvious?
ragnarok95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2019, 11:12 PM   #833

The agent of Sporting CP midfielder Bruno Fernandes is returning to England for more talks with Manchester United and Tottenham.

Fernandes' agent Miguel Pinho is believed to have held talks with both United and Tottenham last weekend.

And he will be back in London again on Wednesday for further talks, reports O Jogo.

Neither United or Tottenham are likely to meet Sporting's valuation, with both clubs believing he is worth closer to £50m.

Fernandes is keen on a move to the Premier League with United leading the chase as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer eyes a replacement for Ander Herrera.

Spurs are already closing in on a club-record deal for Tanguy Ndombele and while Fernandes is on their radar, Real Betis midfielder Giovani Lo Celso is believed to be a favoured option.

Hello, Are you Captain Obvious?
ragnarok95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2019, 11:40 PM   #834
Arch-Supremacy Member

The agent of Sporting CP midfielder Bruno Fernandes is returning to England for more talks with Manchester United and Tottenham.

Fernandes' agent Miguel Pinho is believed to have held talks with both United and Tottenham last weekend.

And he will be back in London again on Wednesday for further talks, reports O Jogo.

Neither United or Tottenham are likely to meet Sporting's valuation, with both clubs believing he is worth closer to £50m.

Fernandes is keen on a move to the Premier League with United leading the chase as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer eyes a replacement for Ander Herrera.

Spurs are already closing in on a club-record deal for Tanguy Ndombele and while Fernandes is on their radar, Real Betis midfielder Giovani Lo Celso is believed to be a favoured option.
Spurs suddenly signing so many midfielders
stam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2019, 11:51 PM   #835
Arch-Supremacy Member

Spending £50m to get a Ander Herrera replacement who is untested in EPL and might be flop like Fred, while letting Herrera go for free, when he really wants to stay, is really beyond me.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT
(^@^)" is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2019, 11:52 PM   #836
Great Supremacy Member

Ben Yedder 35.9mil...
Old 26-06-2019, 11:59 PM   #837
Arch-Supremacy Member

I think signing another striker will depend on Lukaku leaving. The club seems happy to keep him if Inter can't come up with the cash, which i do not mind too. Rom is very good scoring against the cannon fodder
spykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2019, 12:01 AM   #838
Arch-Supremacy Member

25% of the reported 80mio for Zaha.

no brainer sia.
25% is a lot leh. Well done to the chap who inserted this clause in
spykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2019, 12:15 AM   #839
High Supremacy Member

Spending £50m to get a Ander Herrera replacement who is untested in EPL and might be flop like Fred, while letting Herrera go for free, when he really wants to stay, is really beyond me.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT
Ppl who contribute we let them while ppl with liabilities we keep them....gosh...what world are we in
huhster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2019, 01:11 AM   #840
Supremacy Member

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer puts major pressure on Man Utd board to sign Bruno Fernandes
MANCHESTER UNITED boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is reportedly piling the pressure on club chiefs to sign top transfer target Bruno Fernandes.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/fo...runo-Fernandes
jahtl62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.