HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Like Tree383Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2019, 10:10 AM   #9841
Arch-Supremacy Member

he can't be that tactically weak if he has won titles with Molde, even though is different league n standard. these are basics.

so is it because he thinks his bench is really not good enough than the ones already on the field?
he doesn't have to single out players and throw them under the bus, but its high time he keep away that nice guy persona

Pep's team had 1 bad half and he said these as pointed out by Kagawa
i think we all armchair generals and fm veterans tactically(tactics theory) also not weak.

but i think we are weak in tactical awareness, you need to know when to do the right things at the right time.
Old 07-11-2019, 10:34 AM   #9842
Arch-Supremacy Member

people will continue to praise n defend Ed
Well, internet there always got supporters of ED but whether they are genuine United supporters or pay supporters...
Old 07-11-2019, 10:56 AM   #9843
Great Supremacy Member

bring in a sub at 80th min when 1-0 down to change the game means what kind of right thing to do or right time? pray for draw?
i think we all armchair generals and fm veterans tactically(tactics theory) also not weak.

but i think we are weak in tactical awareness, you need to know when to do the right things at the right time.
Old 07-11-2019, 11:23 AM   #9844
Greater Supremacy Member

bring in a sub at 80th min when 1-0 down to change the game means what kind of right thing to do or right time? pray for draw?
the most is hope for a draw.. not every match is CL 1999 final.

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.
Old 07-11-2019, 12:19 PM   #9845
Arch-Supremacy Member

he can't be that tactically weak if he has won titles with Molde, even though is different league n standard. these are basics.

so is it because he thinks his bench is really not good enough than the ones already on the field?
he doesn't have to single out players and throw them under the bus, but its high time he keep away that nice guy persona

pep got the support of the owners. he can ship out any players even the whole first team. players dare not revolt against him even if he said bad things about them.

utd is different. players got the power. once the environment become toxic, the manager goes first not the players.
Old 07-11-2019, 12:35 PM   #9846
Arch-Supremacy Member

Also United fans want the manager to go rather than the players to goes first.
Old 07-11-2019, 12:43 PM   #9847
Great Supremacy Member

Moyes, van Gaal, Mourinho, and now a club legend, if fans still think the problem is with the manager..
Old 07-11-2019, 01:01 PM   #9848
Great Supremacy Member

i hope fans can all finally see this and stop saying bullsh1t to praise Ed Woodward and his team of 'brilliant football people'
pep got the support of the owners. he can ship out any players even the whole first team. players dare not revolt against him even if he said bad things about them.

utd is different. players got the power. once the environment become toxic, the manager goes first not the players.
Old 07-11-2019, 01:23 PM   #9849
Greater Supremacy Member

this true..

Old 07-11-2019, 02:49 PM   #9850
Great Supremacy Member

"I think this team is improving and the longer time we get together, the more we will improve. I can see the improvement in these kids more and more," Solskjaer said.
"We need the experienced lads. Paul, we've got Anthony (Martial) back and hopefully we'll have Luke back soon. Eric will be back soon.

"(Pogba) won't be too long before he he's out of his cast, he'll work through the international break and hopefully we'll have him back in early December."
Old 07-11-2019, 03:15 PM   #9851
Greater Supremacy Member

"I think this team is improving and the longer time we get together, the more we will improve. I can see the improvement in these kids more and more," Solskjaer said.
"We need the experienced lads. Paul, we've got Anthony (Martial) back and hopefully we'll have Luke back soon. Eric will be back soon.

"(Pogba) won't be too long before he he's out of his cast, he'll work through the international break and hopefully we'll have him back in early December."
fake positive.

Old 07-11-2019, 03:45 PM   #9852
Supremacy Member

now is either Lingard or Pereira.
playing either 1 is like playing with 10men.
runs around with energy but when reach the final third, lose possession, attempt wasteful shots

indeed. concede first goal the heads all look down in dispair
Is Gomes still injured? Or Chong?

Dont understand why Ole is not playing them or maybe even Greenwood. Greenwood hit the post with his first touch of the game?? But then, Ole decided to sub in his godson instead. I'm sure Lingardinho has Ole and Southgate's nudes
Old 07-11-2019, 03:50 PM   #9853
Supremacy Member

Molde.... different league, different standard.

Ole honestly have no plan B, you can see from the way the team was set up. Ole can only do well against big teams cause big teams dont like to sit back, they press.

But smaller teams will let Utd have the ball all the time, because the managers know that all of Utd players are headless chickens, all run and run then outside of the box, turn and pass sideways or backwards. Worse is, while passing, can pass wrong.

The latest game is really like that, and then he only sub in players at the 80th mark. like really headless manager.
Old 07-11-2019, 03:54 PM   #9854
Supremacy Member

Moyes, van Gaal, Mourinho, and now a club legend, if fans still think the problem is with the manager..
The problem is with Ed and owners, sure. But manager also need to take some blame (players as well).

Look at Maguire, Jose wanted him, Ed says no. Ole wanted him, Ed says lets do it.

But look at Maguire, a fraud or a shadow of his past.

The guy that supposedly is signed to replace Maguire, just scored a header from a corner kick. While Maguire still trying to find his head to the ball.

The 80m defender that supposedly a goal scorer and a wall in front of his goal. But from the start of season till now, I think his only few decent performance is against his old club.
Old 07-11-2019, 03:56 PM   #9855
Greater Supremacy Member

The problem is with Ed and owners, sure. But manager also need to take some blame (players as well).

Look at Maguire, Jose wanted him, Ed says no. Ole wanted him, Ed says lets do it.

But look at Maguire, a fraud or a shadow of his past.

The guy that supposedly is signed to replace Maguire, just scored a header from a corner kick. While Maguire still trying to find his head to the ball.

The 80m defender that supposedly a goal scorer and a wall in front of his goal. But from the start of season till now, I think his only few decent performance is against his old club.
certainly doesn't worth the tag of the most expensive centre back in the world.

he makes VDV looks like a bargain

Last edited by Swordsman; 08-11-2019 at 09:55 AM..
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.