HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Like Tree341Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-11-2019, 04:53 PM   #406
Greater Supremacy Member

Question: You said earlier you have to work with people you don't love, is that one of the lessons you learned from Manchester United?

Mourinho: It is one of the lessons, for me it is experiences and the accumulation of experiences is just about that. You have to learn with your experiences, especially when you have time to analyse those details. I think it is an important thing.

I cannot say it was a lesson because I say before, this is about principles and if people share principles, I read one quote, 'A little work of art' by Kobe Bryant, and if you have to speak about serial winner, Kobe is a great example in the world of sport.

'People say I am difficult but I am only difficult to the people who don't share my principles'. All the colleagues who share his principles love him and those who don't share them don't like him. For me it is basically the same, it is about the team, not about selfish people. It is about the team and the group. Professionalism and commitment for the team, for me and the fans. I cannot run away from this.

If there is someone who doesn't share these principles with me, then we have a problem and we will always have a problem. This is the way I think football has to be. The players are only big when they make the others better. You cannot be a big player if you only think about yourself. To be a big player you have to make others better. If they forget to make others big, they are always going to have a problem.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...m-manager.html

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.

Old 22-11-2019, 04:54 PM   #407
Greater Supremacy Member

Do we have big players that can make others big?

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.

Old 22-11-2019, 05:24 PM   #408
Supremacy Member

Jose Mourinho says Tottenham can challenge for title next season and hints at change of style

https://metro.co.uk/2019/11/21/jose-...9/?ito=cbshare

He is trying to win the title next season.
Old 22-11-2019, 06:08 PM   #409
High Supremacy Member

McTominay and Pogba ruled out of Sheffield game by Ole.

Tuanzebe, Dalot, Shaw, Bailly, Fosu Mensah and Matic will be considered for the game.

So I guess we will see the return of the slow duo Matic and Young back into the starting XI?
Old 22-11-2019, 06:11 PM   #410

McTominay and Pogba ruled out of Sheffield game by Ole.

Tuanzebe, Dalot, Shaw, Bailly, Fosu Mensah and Matic will be considered for the game.

So I guess we will see the return of the slow duo Matic and Young back into the starting XI?
Wow all the defenders are back!
Old 22-11-2019, 06:59 PM   #411
Supremacy Member

Pogba just wants to flicks and tricks 80% of the time (that’s a conservative figure i quoting lol)
so often he loses the ball ... and places the team in jeopardy
this year he hasn’t featured much
unfortunately Fred is the new scapegoat ... but can’t entirely blame him coz though he arrived for big $$$ ... his future was never a certainty and your self belief and morale will be affected if you can’t get into the team if the managers doesn’t fancy you
thankfully he seems to be turning a corner coz Ole is starting to play him more regularly not by choice but bcoz we got no MFs 🤣

Jose play him there, ole play him there

Its the only position he can drop deep to get ball and spray ball around, u play him higher up the pitch opponent will just man mark him and he is completely out of the game

Last edited by Jas007; 22-11-2019 at 07:13 PM..
Old 22-11-2019, 07:03 PM   #412
Supremacy Member

🤣
i’m not pro PAP ...
but i’ll be damn worried if they suddenly do in the near future !
the caliber of our opposition to run this country isn’t quite up to standard yet ...
just like United now ...
not up to standard to get into Top 4
but i never say NEVER for United hor 🤣🤣🤣

PAP will never lose GE

Old 22-11-2019, 07:08 PM   #413
Supremacy Member

if you were Pep ... would you have wanted to come to United right after SAF retired ?
nope
you’ll forever be compared against the great man
plus he’s not one for a long haul
and he knows the squad left by SAF needs a lot of work and replacements
United also could not afford him time
before he stepped into City ...
all the other elements of his backroom staff were already in place
they’d already had a plan who to target who to sign ...
u look at United these past “few” transfer windows ... we look like we playing FM ! 🤣🤣🤣

this is also one of biggest mistake. should have gone for ole in the first place or other capable long term manager. signing lvg and jose is also another mistake since they are only here for short term. end up now every season we are rebuilding.
WhiteHunter likes this.

Old 22-11-2019, 07:11 PM   #414
Supremacy Member

the only 2 big we have at United are Egos & Paychecks !!! 🤣🤣🤣

Do we have big players that can make others big?

Old 22-11-2019, 07:12 PM   #415
Supremacy Member

i think Bruno likely to go to ... Spurs !!!

Link also need to link with good quality players mah.

Longstaff, Rice, McGinn.... the UK agenda is strong in this one lol. None of these players will play before McTominay.

Our favourite long term target outside UK Bruno Fernandes still acceptable. Thought there was a recent rumour that Sporting is in debt and they are willing to sell at a slightly discounted price for Bruno?

Old 22-11-2019, 07:25 PM   #416
Supremacy Member

OGS said Pogba was in cast, wtf didnt we see Pogba cycling on the stationary bike few weeks back???

Wtf Ole?
Old 22-11-2019, 07:52 PM   #417
Supremacy Member

Pogba bubble wrapped for Madrid.
Old 22-11-2019, 08:26 PM   #418
Arch-Supremacy Member

we have a social media giant in lingard who can probably groom others into social media giants.
Old 22-11-2019, 08:52 PM   #419
Arch-Supremacy Member

Ole ftw!!!!!!!
Old 22-11-2019, 10:58 PM   #420
Supremacy Member

OGS said Pogba was in cast, wtf didnt we see Pogba cycling on the stationary bike few weeks back???

Wtf Ole?
Don't think he will be able to play many games for Man Utd this season. Don't know whether he is really injured or pretend to be injured. If he doesn't like to play he can always say he is injured.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.