HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Like Tree341Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-01-2020, 06:42 PM   #4546
Great Supremacy Member

He freed them when he came in after Jose. That was the run.
Its like 80% beh kan teams...

Not exactly Ole's fault, or any previous managers' fault when we couldn't sign the players that the manager wants yeah? All of them had to play with what they have on hand now. I am pretty sure if Ole played Mata, there will be ppl say Mata so slow why play him. Whatever he does will attract negative comments because the fact is the team is weak as hell now, and I don't fault the manager for that.
When u refuse to strengthen the squad and keep letting first team players left

And now with few injuries we are left with barebones

Not manager fault ?
Old 20-01-2020, 07:02 PM   #4547
Great Supremacy Member

as i all along been blaming. its Ed Woodward's inept ability to bring in people to blame

just that this time round, Ole keep saying he is happy with squad, only want to sign if player proves to be the right kind, i cannot say it is 100% only Ed. at least i know Mourinho whined for a centreback all summer and didn't get it.

Not manager fault ?
Old 20-01-2020, 07:12 PM   #4548
Greater Supremacy Member

in shot farking ed wood stop interring with the football side..

he can concentrate on looking at next carrot head aka sponsorship

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.
Old 20-01-2020, 07:37 PM   #4549
Master Member

Not manager fault ?
in short farking ed wood stop interring with the football side..

he can concentrate on looking at next carrot head aka sponsorship
Of course not Ole's fault. We knew he agreed to let those players go, but those players wanted to go as well. Also, how do we know he never asked for more players? But from past histories, I know for many times when our manager asked for a player, Ed never deliver. The difference this time is Ole kept his mouth shut rather than openly complained as LvG or JM did.
Old 20-01-2020, 07:38 PM   #4550
Greater Supremacy Member

vitaminc1231 and Hypernova like this.

Old 20-01-2020, 07:39 PM   #4551
Greater Supremacy Member

I can honestly say I think our glory days are behind us. We going to be the next Liverpool not winning the league for 30 years

unless miracle happened like some super rich person who don't mind to be carrot head and buy united over from Glazers.

Old 20-01-2020, 08:20 PM   #4552
Arch-Supremacy Member

I can honestly say I think our glory days are behind us. We going to be the next Liverpool not winning the league for 30 years

unless miracle happened like some super rich person who don't mind to be carrot head and buy united over from Glazers.
Actually there was improvement under ah gaal and Mou. Ah gaal won us FA cup. Mou got 2nd with almost the same squad Ole is having now.

Look at moyes and Ole? Dont they look similar. The job is out of their depth. But too bad, in Ole we trust. Cause last time we didnt give Moyes enough time( look at the damage he done in just mere seven months). I only can say good luck to next manager that take over from Ole if his "rebuilding" 2seasons down the road fail lol.
Old 20-01-2020, 08:43 PM   #4553
Master Member

Actually there was improvement under ah gaal and Mou. Ah gaal won us FA cup. Mou got 2nd with almost the same squad Ole is having now.

Look at moyes and Ole? Dont they look similar. The job is out of their depth. But too bad, in Ole we trust. Cause last time we didnt give Moyes enough time( look at the damage he done in just mere seven months). I only can say good luck to next manager that take over from Ole if his "rebuilding" 2seasons down the road fail lol.
I was hoping we could keep JM longer than we did, and almost everyone celebrated his sacking. Ole is not up there with top managers, but at least the signings have improved than previous. He IS doing the right things for the club, but I don't think he can survive to see the result. Still, you can't say HM, AWB, DJ, BW, and MG are bad players for us 2 years later. At the same time. I can't wait to see him get rid more deadwood for us.
Old 20-01-2020, 09:02 PM   #4554
Great Supremacy Member

he is doing the things a DoF should be doing for us, what our Ed Woodward and his football people should be doing

Last edited by Asakura; 20-01-2020 at 09:09 PM..
Old 20-01-2020, 09:23 PM   #4555
Great Supremacy Member

Romero just crashed his car a couple of hours ago

Looks like a Lambo
Old 20-01-2020, 09:29 PM   #4556
Great Supremacy Member

Was it Ole at the wheel?

Old 20-01-2020, 09:31 PM   #4557
Arch-Supremacy Member

he is doing the things a DoF should be doing for us, what our Ed Woodward and his football people should be doing
which club take 2 years to find dof? unless somebody refuse to let go of the power.
Old 20-01-2020, 09:43 PM   #4558
Great Supremacy Member

when u see we are linked with the biggest names in Europe until left with ex players with absolute zero experience for the DoF job, u know people are trying to siam this job cos of how restricted it is going to be
which club take 2 years to find dof? unless somebody refuse to let go of the power.
Old 20-01-2020, 09:50 PM   #4559
Supremacy Member

Sporting are remaining firm and want €60m + €10m for Bruno Fernandes. Constant contacts are continuing with #mufc. Talks even took place on Sunday. The first offer was €50m + €20m with an add on including the player to win the Ballon d'Or #mulive [record, @Sport_Witness]

What is Ed smokin there? Ballon d’Or? 😂😂😂 no wonder Sporting don’t want to sell.
Old 20-01-2020, 10:11 PM   #4560
Supremacy Member

as i all along been blaming. its Ed Woodward's inept ability to bring in people to blame

just that this time round, Ole keep saying he is happy with squad, only want to sign if player proves to be the right kind, i cannot say it is 100% only Ed. at least i know Mourinho whined for a centreback all summer and didn't get it.
Yup might as well promote the whole youth team to play as first team players
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.