HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Like Tree341Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-01-2020, 10:20 PM   #4561
Arch-Supremacy Member

as i all along been blaming. its Ed Woodward's inept ability to bring in people to blame

just that this time round, Ole keep saying he is happy with squad, only want to sign if player proves to be the right kind, i cannot say it is 100% only Ed. at least i know Mourinho whined for a centreback all summer and didn't get it.
its a plot...as long woody got one manager that dont argue with him and occasionally does spectacular, he can continue lining his wallet and making the commercial side grow.

team dont win nvm,more kumgong sponsors and more big name money minded player to sell shirts n please the investor can liao. whatever i cant achieve on the pitch i use commercial gain to offset
Old 20-01-2020, 10:36 PM   #4562
Great Supremacy Member

United insert a similar clause in Martial's when they signed him
Sporting are remaining firm and want €60m + €10m for Bruno Fernandes. Constant contacts are continuing with #mufc. Talks even took place on Sunday. The first offer was €50m + €20m with an add on including the player to win the Ballon d'Or #mulive [record, @Sport_Witness]

What is Ed smokin there? Ballon d’Or? 😂😂😂 no wonder Sporting don’t want to sell.
Old 20-01-2020, 10:37 PM   #4563
Supremacy Member

Sporting are remaining firm and want 60m + 10m for Bruno Fernandes. Constant contacts are continuing with #mufc. Talks even took place on Sunday. The first offer was 50m + 20m with an add on including the player to win the Ballon d'Or #mulive [record, @Sport_Witness]

What is Ed smokin there? Ballon dOr? 😂😂😂 no wonder Sporting dont want to sell.
But no other club will be so kum gong like United. Just look at Sterling, cost $50m nia.
Old 20-01-2020, 11:00 PM   #4564
Greater Supremacy Member

Sporting are remaining firm and want 60m + 10m for Bruno Fernandes. Constant contacts are continuing with #mufc. Talks even took place on Sunday. The first offer was 50m + 20m with an add on including the player to win the Ballon d'Or #mulive [record, @Sport_Witness]

What is Ed smokin there? Ballon dOr? 😂😂😂 no wonder Sporting dont want to sell.
he is good but not that good..

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.

Old 20-01-2020, 11:06 PM   #4565
Supremacy Member

see its not sporting holding up the deal its ed useless Woodward who does not want to pay up .
Old 20-01-2020, 11:11 PM   #4566
Supremacy Member

see its not sporting holding up the deal its ed useless Woodward who does not want to pay up .
This is not the 1st time it happens. Either Woodward is playing a waiting game until the last day or no funds to spend.
Old 20-01-2020, 11:17 PM   #4567
Great Supremacy Member

the deals are all high priced cos of all the unfulfilled clauses
Old 20-01-2020, 11:20 PM   #4568
Supremacy Member

Man Utd must sack Woodward for transfer market shortcomings - Neville

REUTERS: Former defender and television pundit Gary Neville has said Manchester United should sack chief executive Ed Woodward as he has overseen a period of decline despite the Premier League club having one of the largest wage bills in the world.

United have not won a Premier League title since 2013 - when former manager Alex Ferguson retired - despite spending nearly one billion pounds (US$1.30 billion) on incoming transfers without a director of football to identify potential recruits.

"I can't change the ownership of United, no one can," Neville said. "I'm struggling to understand why the ownership have persisted in trusting that management team to oversee the building of a Premier League title-winning team since Sir Alex left.

"I saw a statistic two weeks ago that United have the second highest wage bill in the world and that's the squad they've got. It's unforgivable, it really is.

"I can't believe the investment that's been put into the squad in the last five, six, seven years and you end up with that out on the pitch."

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...ville-12292070
Old 20-01-2020, 11:27 PM   #4569
Arch-Supremacy Member

If it's true, on paper it's a 70m deal for the headlines, but in actual fact, only paying up 50m, and doing it such that we avoid paying the add-ons. This is like buying a car but not driving it in order to preserve the 100K km warranty and avoid doing servicing due to mileage.
Old 20-01-2020, 11:37 PM   #4570
Supremacy Member

Marcus Rashford

@MarcusRashford
On the pitch or not, @ManUtd fans dont get much bigger than me.

You best believe I'll be involved in team meetings, team huddles and team sessions throughout this recovery
Old 20-01-2020, 11:44 PM   #4571

Marcus Rashford

@MarcusRashford
On the pitch or not, @ManUtd fans don’t get much bigger than me.

You best believe I'll be involved in team meetings, team huddles and team sessions throughout this recovery
Why feels like he shooting someone ah...
Lol!
YorYor likes this.
Old 20-01-2020, 11:47 PM   #4572
Arch-Supremacy Member

This woody ah how many years also never improve, every transfer window also media circus in the end also kanna chop left right centre. From those clownish acts in Herrera fellaini deals till now still the same old story. Gill never had the problem, first day transfer window settled and chop signings. Dealt with sporting Porto and even difficult clubs like spurs also no issue.
Old 20-01-2020, 11:49 PM   #4573
High Supremacy Member

he is good but not that good..
LLST

The alternative is to play Lingard
Old 20-01-2020, 11:55 PM   #4574
Arch-Supremacy Member

its a plot...as long woody got one manager that dont argue with him and occasionally does spectacular, he can continue lining his wallet and making the commercial side grow.

team dont win nvm,more kumgong sponsors and more big name money minded player to sell shirts n please the investor can liao. whatever i cant achieve on the pitch i use commercial gain to offset
I already noticed this pattern. the minute they start calling him out during press conference, all get the axe.

that's why Ole job very secure, he won't be sacked for sure.
Old 20-01-2020, 11:56 PM   #4575
Arch-Supremacy Member

"Marcus Rashford's back was causing him significant discomfort in the days before the Wolves replay, with him even finding it painful to sit down at an event held after the Norwich win."

seriously ..... what's our management doing.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.