HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Like Tree341Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-01-2020, 06:51 PM   #4636
Supremacy Member

Sporting Lisbon’s new signing means Bruno Fernandes deal must be concluded this week

Whilst there are numerous conflicting reports in both the Portuguese and English media about what is happening in the Bruno Fernandes transfer saga, the weight of evidence suggests that it is likely to be concluded in the near future.

One of the most telling pieces of evidence has emerged today after several Portuguese sources, including A Bola and Record, claim that Sporting are about to sign Slovan Bratislava’s Andraz Sporar for around €7 million (£6 million), with the player arriving in Lisbon today for his medical and to complete the move.

As reported here last week, whilst Sporar is not a like-for-like replacement for Fernandes, the fact is that Sporting’s debt problems are such that it is almost impossible they would be able to raise the funds to buy the Slovenian without selling Fernandes first.

O Jogo has revealed that Sporting need to raise €65 million (£55 million) by the end of January to pay debtors and avoid serious penalties that would come into effect if the debt was not cleared by that date.

The Lisbon club simply do not have the money to buy Sporar.

Back in March 2019, Calciomercato was already reporting that Sporting needed to sell Fernandes to clear their debts, which at the time amounted to a reported €41 million (£35 million). That did not happen in the summer, and the debt has now escalated beyond control.

It is clear to see why both clubs have been intransigent in negotiations – with United’s negotiators knowing how desperately Sporting need to sell the 25-year-old and Sporting desperately needing to reach the magic €65 million mark. But now The Mail claims this morning that the two clubs are set to meet in the middle and agree a fee of €55 million (£47 million) plus bonuses.

Meanwhile, Correio de Manha is reporting that superagent Jorge Mendes is helping Sporting to keep Fernandes until the end of the season, when it has been reported that Manchester City might be willing to pay the player’s full release clause of €100 million (£85 million).

However feasible it might sound, this story does not sit comfortably with the news that Sporting are signing a player in this window. The only way it would be possible would be if a club like City were to buy Fernandes now and loan him back to Sporting for the rest of the season.

The logical conclusion to all this must be that if Sporting do indeed sign the Slovenian striker in the next 48 hours, a deal with somebody, and in all likelihood the Red Devils, would need to be struck in that same 48 hour period.

http://thepeoplesperson.com/2020/01/...o-sale-211514/
Old 21-01-2020, 06:51 PM   #4637
Supremacy Member

this fpl gw is double gw. i sold martial to bring in noble.
I koe but i dislike Moyes lol
Old 21-01-2020, 06:55 PM   #4638
Supremacy Member

🗣️ Solskjaer: "Of course, Mason [Greenwood] is going to get more chances now. Juan [Mata] will have to step up again."

Lol Ole, i would be fooking him in my heart if i am mata.
Old 21-01-2020, 07:06 PM   #4639
Supremacy Member

Man Utd talks begin as Pochettino reiterates his one main demand

Mauricio Pochettino has reportedly already opened talks over taking charge at Manchester United, but has repeated his main demand ahead of a potential deal.

According to Italian journalist Alfredo Pedulla, the Argentine has begun negotiations over replacing Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and has supposedly asked for a significant amount of control over transfers if he takes the Old Trafford post.

The report suggests Pochettino is concerned about the issues Solskjaer has had to deal with in the transfer market, with several recent rumoured deals either dragging on or failing to happen at all.

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/man-ut...ne-main-demand

Now Pochettino is getting smart. Wants control over transfers before taking the job.
Old 21-01-2020, 07:16 PM   #4640
Great Supremacy Member

Sporting Lisbon’s new signing means Bruno Fernandes deal must be concluded this week

Whilst there are numerous conflicting reports in both the Portuguese and English media about what is happening in the Bruno Fernandes transfer saga, the weight of evidence suggests that it is likely to be concluded in the near future.

One of the most telling pieces of evidence has emerged today after several Portuguese sources, including A Bola and Record, claim that Sporting are about to sign Slovan Bratislava’s Andraz Sporar for around €7 million (£6 million), with the player arriving in Lisbon today for his medical and to complete the move.

Since Sporting identify this Andraz Sporar as a player they want, and they are not like-for-like, why don't we sign B.Fernandes liao, then hijack the Andraz Sporar deal and sign him too That would be funny
Old 21-01-2020, 07:32 PM   #4641
Supremacy Member

Cannot, he is not Ole’s right type of player. He is not English too.

Since Sporting identify this Andraz Sporar as a player they want, and they are not like-for-like, why don't we sign B.Fernandes liao, then hijack the Andraz Sporar deal and sign him too That would be funny
Old 21-01-2020, 07:34 PM   #4642
Supremacy Member

Ole will go ahead and bench Greenwood and Mata for Lingardinho and AP15. Ole the tactical genius

🗣️ Solskjaer: "Of course, Mason [Greenwood] is going to get more chances now. Juan [Mata] will have to step up again."

Old 21-01-2020, 07:38 PM   #4643
Great Supremacy Member

it will be really funny if United can still hijack
it probably means its not a must-sign player for them
Old 21-01-2020, 07:42 PM   #4644
Supremacy Member

Anyone post this yet?

https://www.espn.com.sg/soccer/manch...liverpool-loss
Such a good boss to have!
Old 21-01-2020, 07:43 PM   #4645
Supremacy Member

Manchester United to blame for Marcus Rashford injury – ‘Now I know why Paul Pogba goes away for rehab’, says Jamie O’Hara

Jamie O’Hara has SLAMMED Manchester United and insists they are to blame for Marcus Rashford’s huge injury blow that could see him out for at least six weeks.

Rashford has been sidelined with a stress fracture to his back – the same problem O’Hara suffered with during his playing days.

The former Tottenham man says the England striker may never be the same player again, and it’s all down to his club’s mismanagement.

O’Hara, who described it as a ‘terrible injury’, eventually needed major survey to fix his problem, having two screws and a rod inserted into his spine, and was kept on the sidelines for NINE MONTHS to recover.

Ex-United striker Robin van Persie also had the same issue during his career, keeping him out for four months, and has said it has remained a weak spot for him, even now after retirement.

And O’Hara says United should have done more to protect their star player, and has also taken aim at Ole Gunner Solskjaer.

“For me, Manchester United have not protected him – they’ve put him in danger of not being the same player,” he said on the Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast.

“I had the same problem because I overplayed. I was on loan at Portsmouth and having aches and pains, but I kept playing and ended up doing both sides. I had a double stress fracture, which Rashford has now got, and I was out for nine months.

“It’s a terrible injury because you literally can’t do anything, he’s just going to have to rest for three months until that heals.

“It’s really poor from Man United in terms of how they’ve dealt with that injury.

“I’m so disappointed. For a club not to protect a young player like Rashford with an injury they must have known he had, and let it get to the point where he then does the other side, it’s absolutely suicidal.

“After this injury you’re never the same because it’s a place in your back where you’re always loading your spine.

“I still go for walks now and after ten minutes I have to sit down for five, because it never goes back to how it was.

“For Rashford to play at the elite level they’ve got to really, really protect him, and they haven’t. A club like Manchester United should be getting the best advice and protect their players – especially Rashford who is their best player.

“So to let him down to the point where he’s now got that injury, it’s so bad. I don’t think you don’t realise how bad that is.”

O’Hara also believes the whole incident with Rashford’s injury proves why Paul Pogba is right to seek external help whenever he is recovering from injury.

“We moaned at Pogba,” said the ex-midfielder.

“I dug Pogba out, saying he should be at the training ground, he should be with the physios, why are you going off to have your own physio etc.

“But now we know why – they aren’t good enough!

https://talksport.com/football/65795...y-pogba-ohara/

Even if he recovers, his back will always be a long term problem.

Last edited by jahtl62; 21-01-2020 at 07:45 PM..
Old 21-01-2020, 08:14 PM   #4646
Supremacy Member

**** u ole mata is not a centre forward
Old 21-01-2020, 08:39 PM   #4647
Arch-Supremacy Member

Lol
Old 21-01-2020, 09:07 PM   #4648
Arch-Supremacy Member

Moved ole to DOF and hire poch!! Play too much fm Liao
Old 21-01-2020, 09:25 PM   #4649
High Supremacy Member

Solskjaer: “We lost to Liverpool, a team you all say are fantastic, and we’ve been in the game until the last kick of the ball. For me, that’s strides forward. There were signs there that we’re on the right track.” #MUFC

Not sure what Ole is smokin there 😂
I just read that articles

Simply breathtaking ,. Takes lots of medication in order to say those words!!!
Old 21-01-2020, 09:26 PM   #4650
Supremacy Member

ole kee siao liao
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.