HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Like Tree319Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-01-2020, 11:00 AM   #4876
Supremacy Member

Obviously the guy who can lift the team is no other than Pogba.

We seen it and we felt it. Agst PSG of course hehe
TOKARA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2020, 11:01 AM   #4877
Great Supremacy Member

i dunno how u read.
man for man are u saying we lose to Burnley? Seriously?
Asakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2020, 11:15 AM   #4878
Master Member

Last game against Liverpool, we conceded from Corner and people said because we were zonal, we should man mark. Last night, we conceded because we were man mark, people say we should zonal. How?

Yes, another manager maybe can get the better out from the team for last night game. But if you put the whole season in context, does it really matters? We had 4 managers of different calibre in 7 years, what changed? Yes, we will get an instant boost in the result when a new manager comes in, happened to LvG, happened to Mou, happened to Ole. After that, how?

The root cause is the club has no vision, there's no direction from the top. Ed is fcking clueless in what kind of football we should be playing. He is just buying player based on the FM rating, and hoping they all can play together. We spent so much money already in 7 years, can you imagine if SAF were given that much money to spend, how will the team be? I am not talking about man-management or tactical awareness. You give this current team to Pep or Klopp we will still be struggling.

Some pundits talk about how Klopp improve new signings, how Pep makes players play better. Tell me how do you improve Shaw, how do you improve Lindgard, how do you improve Bastian, how do you improve Di Maria, how do you improve Falcao? Still remember how City buy 4 fullbacks in 1 year? How many GK has he sold? Pep doesn't improve all; he simply ships out those he thinks he cannot "improve".

When the signings are not up to mark, and when the bad goods are stopped from being let go, there's nothing a manager can do. Do you think if Ole plays FM, he will still keep Jones and whatnot in his game?

Yes, Ole is not good enough if compared to top managers, but if you let him manage the current Liverpool team, I am pretty sure he can get them to top 4 easily. JM was not joking when he said getting us to 2nd was a marvellous achievement. We don't need manager, we could have a better one yes, but we don't need one now. We need Ed to stop fcking meddling with football business and get a proper DoF to sort our mess out. And this is no way a 1-2 year job, we need 3-5 years for the DoF to finally assemble a team that is of current top teams quality.

I said in summer our most crucial signing should be a DoF, but everyone is caught up with players and Ed happily carrying on his FM game.
Asakura likes this.
Old 23-01-2020, 11:17 AM   #4879
Supremacy Member

i dunno how u read.
Because u said is higher mgmt issue ma, so assuming we change everything except ole, are we expected to see success?

The answer is maybe or maybe not.

But if ole cant lift a team up and can only do that if he gets what he want...then my answer is he is not a good manager lor. If Burnley can do with what they got and over run us like that....then i dont agree with your logic

Very simple.

btw sean is a good manager, the old burnley is giant killer but they are only strong at home. So to see them win at OT, is shocking.

Last edited by TOKARA; 23-01-2020 at 11:20 AM..
Old 23-01-2020, 11:21 AM   #4880
Great Supremacy Member

Yes, Ole is not good enough if compared to top managers, but if you let him manage the current Liverpool team, I am pretty sure he can get them to top 4 easily. JM was not joking when he said getting us to 2nd was a marvellous achievement. We don't need manager, we could have a better one yes, but we don't need one now. We need Ed to stop fcking meddling with football business and get a proper DoF to sort our mess out. And this is no way a 1-2 year job, we need 3-5 years for the DoF to finally assemble a team that is of current top teams quality.

I said in summer our most crucial signing should be a DoF, but everyone is caught up with players and Ed happily carrying on his FM game.
But when ole take over he say the squad very strong wo

Many ppl also say easy to get top 4 with the squad

Then we sign new RB and CB to “improve” the squad

But we doing worst then last season defensively as a unit ?

Klopp is leading us 30 points with that squad, and u say ole can easy bring them top 4 ?
Old 23-01-2020, 11:23 AM   #4881

that's why ole is saying you fans are disillusioned
asianfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2020, 11:26 AM   #4882
Great Supremacy Member

though there are times the current manager can't be excused. there are games where even the current squad can win but didn't
like i said. u got a problem with reading.

Because u said is higher mgmt issue ma, so assuming we change everything except ole, are we expected to see success?

The answer is maybe or maybe not.

But if ole cant lift a team up and can only do that if he gets what he want...then my answer is he is not a good manager lor. If Burnley can do with what they got and over run us like that....then i dont agree with your logic

Very simple.

btw sean is a good manager, the old burnley is giant killer but they are only strong at home. So to see them win at OT, is shocking.
Old 23-01-2020, 11:26 AM   #4883
Supremacy Member

If u do simple law of elimination, i can bravely say Pogba is the game turner, not during matches but behind the scene.

Before ole was made permanent, i can hear Pool fans very scare of our sudden turn of forms....but after he was made permanent, everything go down hill.
Old 23-01-2020, 11:27 AM   #4884
Supremacy Member

like i said. u got a problem with reading.
U can twist all u want...lol very typical of u
Old 23-01-2020, 11:29 AM   #4885

Isn't both the replies the same????

lol.
Asakura likes this.
Old 23-01-2020, 11:29 AM   #4886
Great Supremacy Member

Old 23-01-2020, 11:29 AM   #4887
Great Supremacy Member

Many here also think we have a very strong squad

Finish top 4 should be easy one

Its becos Jose too toxic, and restrict players freedom

Never play pogba correct, never play rashford centre, we are too defensive in games
Old 23-01-2020, 11:30 AM   #4888
Great Supremacy Member

had enough with people who got problem reading and accuse others of twisting.
Isn't both the replies the same????

lol.
Old 23-01-2020, 11:31 AM   #4889
Master Member

But when ole take over he say the squad very strong wo

Many ppl also say easy to get top 4 with the squad

Then we sign new RB and CB to “improve” the squad

But we doing worst then last season defensively as a unit ?

Klopp is leading us 30 points with that squad, and u say ole can easy bring them top 4 ?
I never say Ole is top manager, in fact I said it many times he is not top manager.

He said squad very strong because it is his character, he won't air the dirty laundry outside like what LvG and Mou did. How do we know if he never asked for more signings?

Yes, Ole could be a sucker and just do/say what pleases Ed, then so what? Sack Ole and bring in someonewho doesn't suck Ed, and? We did that with JM and LvG remember? So what is going to change by sacking Ole and say, don't care possible or not, get Klopp or Pep manage this team under Ed. You really think got diff meh...?
Old 23-01-2020, 11:32 AM   #4890
Supremacy Member

had enough with people who got problem reading and accuse others of twisting.
No leh i keep seeing you remind everyone u had this foresight long time back but nobody believes u. Because is downright incorrect i am telling u.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.