HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Like Tree319Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-01-2020, 11:34 AM   #4891
High Supremacy Member

By your logic, eliminating Ed and Coach in my comparison, man for man are u saying we lose to Burnley? Seriously?

It is the Coach issue on how he lift the team up. Nevermind talent nevermind who can buy or who we dream of having but how we can maximise oneself before stepping out of that tunnel and meet the other eleven men out there on the field waiting for u to taste ur blood.

This is sports and how team talk plays a big part.

This is war.
If this is Jose Mourinho, still got chance.

Ole is naive as a manager. The players probably believe his propaganda also.
Old 23-01-2020, 11:38 AM   #4892
Great Supremacy Member

we are stuck with players because management wants to get the best value out of them when selling by extending contracts to increase the value.

they stuck with Martial, give him back the no.9 shirt but thru the course of this season, we see why Mourinho wanted Zlatan, Lukaku kind of players.
Some pundits talk about how Klopp improve new signings, how Pep makes players play better. Tell me how do you improve Shaw, how do you improve Lindgard, how do you improve Bastian, how do you improve Di Maria, how do you improve Falcao? Still remember how City buy 4 fullbacks in 1 year? How many GK has he sold? Pep doesn't improve all; he simply ships out those he thinks he cannot "improve".

When the signings are not up to mark, and when the bad goods are stopped from being let go, there's nothing a manager can do. Do you think if Ole plays FM, he will still keep Jones and whatnot in his game?
Asakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2020, 11:38 AM   #4893
Arch-Supremacy Member

Time to stop buying United products and stop watching the games.....go be pool supporters and you will be happy the next 10 years as they are going to win the EPL title for the next 20 years like what SAF had done......
Yellowfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2020, 11:39 AM   #4894
Great Supremacy Member

I never say Ole is top manager, in fact I said it many times he is not top manager.

He said squad very strong because it is his character, he won't air the dirty laundry outside like what LvG and Mou did. How do we know if he never asked for more signings?

Yes, Ole could be a sucker and just do/say what pleases Ed, then so what? Sack Ole and bring in someonewho doesn't suck Ed, and? We did that with JM and LvG remember? So what is going to change by sacking Ole and say, don't care possible or not, get Klopp or Pep manage this team under Ed. You really think got diff meh...?
Klopp and pep will not lead this squad and win title

But u will see the team play with a purpose, and their teams dun lose that easily

Nowadays we just drop like flies, i have never seen so many lost in a season
Old 23-01-2020, 11:40 AM   #4895
Master Member

Rio mentioned a very good point in the video, we spent so much money, but our best players this season is Rashford, Greenwood, Williams and McTomminay, all home-grown. So, it's either Moyes, LvG, JM and Ole are all fcking clueless in signing players, or someone else has to bear the burn.
Old 23-01-2020, 11:43 AM   #4896
Master Member

Klopp and pep will not lead this squad and win title

But u will see the team play with a purpose, and their teams dun lose that easily

Nowadays we just drop like flies, i have never seen so many lost in a season
True and false. Their team can play with a purpose because of who they have at their disposal. Back to my point on how Pep "throw" away players who cannot play in his "purpose". And again, we are looking at 1 game, or 1 season here? But the problem started 7 years ago.

Let me put it this way, if tomorrow Ed says he will give up all Football matter, hire a DoF AND sack Ole, I will say hell yes please do so. But if we just sack Ole and rely on new manager to turn things around, then I guess we will come back to say sack manager again very soon.
Asakura likes this.
Old 23-01-2020, 11:51 AM   #4897
Supremacy Member

'I'm embarrassed!' - Ferdinand slams Man Utd and questions £600m squad after Burnley loss

https://www.goal.com/en-bh/news/im-e...81b3zfcz7s7k2a

Obviously something is very wrong. A £600m squad should be competing for the title every season. Leicester is 2nd place & didn't spend as much as Man Utd.
jahtl62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2020, 11:52 AM   #4898
Arch-Supremacy Member

both ed and ole also got prob.

ed obviously no need to say much

ole is not a world class manager like SAF who can bring the best from ordinary players but how many of such managers out there now.

also there’s no leader on the pitch
sneggg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2020, 11:52 AM   #4899

Time to stop buying United products and stop watching the games.....go be pool supporters and you will be happy the next 10 years as they are going to win the EPL title for the next 20 years like what SAF had done......

not even 1 year change of mind already ah
Yellowfin likes this.
asianfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2020, 11:55 AM   #4900
Supremacy Member

Rio mentioned a very good point in the video, we spent so much money, but our best players this season is Rashford, Greenwood, Williams and McTomminay, all home-grown. So, it's either Moyes, LvG, JM and Ole are all fcking clueless in signing players, or someone else has to bear the burn.
The person who signed the players should answer for it. You have to question whether the manager really wanted that player. Maybe after signing the player the manager's reaction "he's not the player I wanted" but didn't publicly say it out.

Last edited by jahtl62; 23-01-2020 at 11:58 AM..
jahtl62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2020, 11:55 AM   #4901
Supremacy Member

Get Poch in now. Ole is clueless about coaching players.
ticcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2020, 11:56 AM   #4902
Supremacy Member

We are angry because the Club means something to us.
Yellowfin likes this.
TOKARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2020, 11:59 AM   #4903

Get Poch in now. Ole is clueless about coaching players.
Poch won't come unless ED appoint a DOF. ED wants control.
croc1977 and vitaminc1231 like this.
Old 23-01-2020, 12:02 PM   #4904
Arch-Supremacy Member

You go google Tampa Bay and what it is now, same fate as United....

OLE as manager less than 6 month already fans is turning against him....due to he is not a big time manager....so United need to please the fans by sacking every manager every 6 months.
Yellowfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2020, 12:04 PM   #4905

I agree with you for once.

But then sacking Ole won’t improve results.. we changed 3 managers already since SAF
HeiHeiHei is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.