Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Play Fernandes & Ighalo against Watford. If they are able to score it will boost their confidence & Man Utd may have a chance of getting into the top 4. Play 2 strikers with Ighalo & Martial.

actually, just don't play lingard, AP and jones
then we are good for anything

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
in other news.

Barcelona also like united, desperate signing ?

87176922_10157597288804821_2560416780388401152_o.jpg

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Play Fernandes & Ighalo against Watford. If they are able to score it will boost their confidence & Man Utd may have a chance of getting into the top 4. Play 2 strikers with Ighalo & Martial.

Ole don't dare play 2 strikers one, even against supposedly weaker teams.. is because our midfield is chui, easily over run and physically not imposing.. esp. when AP15 Lingard is playing. I'd say Fred and Mata equally culpable as well.

But Fred has improved this season. IMO, now midfield mainstay is MCT39, Matic, Fred and Bruno. Keep playing these few together, let them gel & improve. Then can play 2 strikers upfront already.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i watched the highlights of the match. 2nd half first few minutes dalot got a cross in and lingard's attempt look more like a clearance than shot at goal.

We look down on Brugge lah, play AP15 and Lingard together is equivalent to 9 vs 11 players :s13:

yunie_

Reaction score
Be prepare for worse after they champion.
as a liverpool fan, i've taken **** from my manu friends for like my entire life. see liverpool lose until numb.
so put water and let us be once in the last 30 years k?

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
as a liverpool fan, i've taken **** from my manu friends for like my entire life. so put water and let us be once in the last 30 years k?

The reason why it even happen is because even during Liverpool’s barren years they like to talk about their PL and champion league wins.

At least here we all know we are at least 5 years away from winning anything again.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
as a liverpool fan, i've taken **** from my manu friends for like my entire life. see liverpool lose until numb.
so put water and let us be once in the last 30 years k?

don't like others to do it to you but then you are want to do it to others. this is why pool fans are disgusting.

Hypernova

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
since i only frequent our own team's forum, can i know how often you all go post in liverpool forum? arsenal forum? tottham/chelsea/other teams' forums?

it seems only other fans like to come over here to try and stir. we had visits from arsenal fans and now pool fans?

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
since i only frequent our own team's forum, can i know how often you all go post in liverpool forum? arsenal forum? tottham/chelsea/other teams' forums?

it seems only other fans like to come over here to try and stir. we had visits from arsenal fans and now pool fans?

there are other teams' forum? :s22:

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't touch dog poo unless it's my dog. And I don't have a dog.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
since i only frequent our own team's forum, can i know how often you all go post in liverpool forum? arsenal forum? tottenham/chelsea/other teams' forums?

only stay in utd's thread. never stir other teams thread. also i don't do name callings. you can see pool fans doing name callings. the names they give are really very disgusting. this is why they are disgusting bunch of people.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

bro. u go liverpool thread see.

i dun wan say, but there are at least 2 man u fans trolling as liverpool fans.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/search.php?searchid=40766608

they dont post here tho.

i dont see any liverpool fans posting here on the pretence of being a manu fan.

only stay in utd's thread. never stir other teams thread. also i don't do name callings. you can see pool fans doing name callings. the names they give are really very disgusting. this is why they are disgusting bunch of people.

i like u as a person.

but u see the guy above u. :s13:

name calling as well.

k im out. nv posted here before. will be my 1 and only post. bye.

Last edited:

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Normal lah, last time Chelsea first got taken over, couple of Chelsea fans started appearing in here and then disappeared. Now Liverpool gonna win, then they start coming here and post what 1st and only post. I will name call and post my opinions in my own backyard. If you want to match the number and take the seat, feel free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.