Like Tree341Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-01-2020, 05:20 PM   #5266

https://talksport.com/football/66121...porting-squad/

Imminent Bruno Fernandes Transfer.
Old 28-01-2020, 05:23 PM   #5267
High Supremacy Member

Well, if it is true, then it is the exact DOF that woody wants. A DOF who signs superstars. Doesnt matter whether they fit into the club or not. Signs superstars so that shirts can sell = money for the club = more money for the glazers to milk. lmao
Actually if we do sign superstars it can work la, look at Real Madrid

The problem with Woody is

"60million ah? 50million can? Cannot ah? Okay no deal."

Then Man Utd starts the season without new signings.

Once again, I think it's damning that Rojo is stuck with us and not playing at all. Not personal, but Woodward clearly thought he's good for the team, but even Ole rather starts Jones over him. What I'm trying to say is that he has very poor judgement.
Old 28-01-2020, 05:37 PM   #5268
Great Supremacy Member

Well, if it is true, then it is the exact DOF that woody wants. A DOF who signs superstars. Doesnt matter whether they fit into the club or not. Signs superstars so that shirts can sell = money for the club = more money for the glazers to milk. lmao

Strange thing is a google search on the Antero Henrique name doesn't turn up much info except he was previously from PSG and they parted in acrimonious ways.

Also, PSG isn't exactly lighting up the greater football world despite all the money spent...

If we are getting an unknown DOF, can't we get anyone from lets say... Monaco, Dortmund, Sevilla, RB Leipzig or something? At least they constantly develop/buy lesser known players who constantly manage to fulfill their potential?
Old 28-01-2020, 05:39 PM   #5269
Great Supremacy Member

Actually if we do sign superstars it can work la, look at Real Madrid

The problem with Woody is

"60million ah? 50million can? Cannot ah? Okay no deal."

Then Man Utd starts the season without new signings.

Once again, I think it's damning that Rojo is stuck with us and not playing at all. Not personal, but Woodward clearly thought he's good for the team, but even Ole rather starts Jones over him. What I'm trying to say is that he has very poor judgement.

No no... Ed does business like this:

Ed: "60million ah? 50million can? Cannot ah? Okay."
Player then signs extension with current club. Release clause/fee goes up.
Ed returns: "80 million ok?"
and loop.
Old 28-01-2020, 06:02 PM   #5270
Supremacy Member

got media rumour the next one to take over ole is southgate. seems like woody is impressed with the english manager. think woody got strange obsession with english.
Southgate will fail at Man Utd.
WhiteHunter likes this.
Old 28-01-2020, 06:07 PM   #5271
Supremacy Member

Manchester United beaten to striker transfer by Championship club

Manchester Unitedís woes in the transfer market continue as itís reported they missed out on the signing of Jean-Kevin Augustin.

The 22-year-old striker has just joined Championship side Leeds United on loan from RB Leipzig, but it seems Man Utd were also one of the clubs in for him, according to The Athletic.

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2020/0...sfer-by-leeds/

If you can't compete with Leeds in signing a player, this will be a big embarrassment for Man Utd.
Old 28-01-2020, 06:23 PM   #5272
Arch-Supremacy Member

Southgate will fail at Man Utd.
if next replacement is southgate, i rather utd stick with ole. want to change at least change to better one.
Old 28-01-2020, 06:32 PM   #5273
Arch-Supremacy Member

from what i read, antero henriques doesn't look promising. pretty much similar to woody. rather we go for monchi, mitchell or berta.

https://www.reddit.com/r/psg/comment...e_as_sporting/
Old 28-01-2020, 07:03 PM   #5274
Great Supremacy Member

rather? lol
they wanna come and get restricted power under Ed not
there is reason why all these big names were available but United were linked with Rio n Darren Fletcher
from what i read, antero henriques doesn't look promising. pretty much similar to woody. rather we go for monchi, mitchell or berta.

https://www.reddit.com/r/psg/comment...e_as_sporting/
Old 28-01-2020, 07:18 PM   #5275
Supremacy Member

Oops he did it again....

"Now we've got to go into memory bank and think PSG, because we've done it against good teams before and it gives us some hope, and the game in December of course gives us hope that we can do something there.

"It has to be a perfect performance to win by two goals against such a good team away from home."
Old 28-01-2020, 07:21 PM   #5276
High Supremacy Member

Man Utd boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to recall Alexis Sanchez as shock transfer plan emerges

Manchester United are planning to hand Alexis Sanchez a fresh start at Old Trafford with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer set to try and reintegrate the Chilean into his Red Devils squad ahead of next season. Sanchez flopped after rocking up at United in January 2018 and was last summer farmed out on loan to Inter Milan after Ed Woodward failed to find a buyer for the clubís highest earner.

http://express.co.uk/sport/football/...cision-Updates

Can't sign anyone so getting Sanchez back from loan is almost same as getting a new player.
Prove you all wrong ok!
Old 28-01-2020, 07:29 PM   #5277
Arch-Supremacy Member

don't think the DOF news is legit.

if we are serious about getting a DOF, he'll be here already. Just like the PR consultant for the incompetent CEO.

Those with working experience should be able to deduct that somebody is blocking the way to consolidate power for himself lah.
Old 28-01-2020, 07:33 PM   #5278
High Supremacy Member

https://talksport.com/football/66121...porting-squad/

Imminent Bruno Fernandes Transfer.
Has been imminent since 2 weeks ago.
Old 28-01-2020, 07:55 PM   #5279
Supremacy Member

Meanwhile Jose so busy on the market and gg to close shop soon heh
Old 28-01-2020, 08:07 PM   #5280
Arch-Supremacy Member

Ole selection is questionable. Like how he see Lingard performed really well?!

Ole select with his heart first. Youth players get the nod. Then Ole look at who is young. Get the nod. Then who is English next.

But end up who actually help save his ass? The old guard
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.