Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chelsea Jorginho.
both took similar style and score on same day, same time
Did anyone discuss Bruno's style of penalty taking? Seems like most GK would move at the moment he jumps and he can then decide where to "pass" the ball. This guy has never missed a penalty with this method. Why no one copy then?

Shinji Kagawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did anyone discuss Bruno's style of penalty taking? Seems like most GK would move at the moment he jumps and he can then decide where to "pass" the ball. This guy has never missed a penalty with this method. Why no one copy then?
jorginho has been doing it already.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
these days, clubs dont pays 100% salary for loanee
United made agreement to pay 100k out of his 300k salary.
by his agent's claim of 'pay cut' tat would mean China not paying him the remaining lo
if not what pay cut he talking about?

in any case he is here to help the team and if there's any perm deal, will surely be discussed later.

so far haven't seen any post like 30yo too old la, no resale value la etc etc :s13:
So if he didn't come United, he would have gotten nothing? :s13:

Don't think so....

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Next season fap liao. Right sancho, left james, mid got BF and PP, front got MR, back got HM and AWB.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Man Utd linked with £145m midfield trio

UNITED TARGET JACK AND JUDE
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer used the derby win over City – you’ve read 16 Conclusions, right? – to turn the screw on Ed Woodward over Manchester United’s summer recruitment. Solskjaer wants three new players and, conveniently, United are linked with a new trio this morning…

The Daily Star reckons the bulk of United’s transfer kitty will be heading towards the Midlands. Apparently Aston Villa and Birmingham will share £100million in return for sending Jack Grealish and Jude Bellingham up the M6.

Bellingham reportedly made that journey yesterday when he visited Carrington with his parents to meet Solskjaer and Woodward. If that hasn’t put him off, the 16-year-old is likely to complete a £30million move in the summer.

That leaves £70million to chuck at Villa for Grealish. United’s investment would also extend to wages of around £180,000 a week – triple what the Villa captain currently earns.

RED DEVILS LEAD RACE FOR SWISS SCREENER
United are also said to be at the front of the queue to sign Switzerland international Denis Zakaria.

The holding midfielder is currently making waves at Borussia Monchengladbach and most of Europe has taken notice. Atletico Madrid, Liverpool and Borussia Dortmund are all said to be sniffing around the 23-year-old but Sky Germany says United are leading the chase.

Not that Gladbach want to let him go. “I think there’s a very good chance that Denis will still be with us next year if we qualify for the Champions League,” said sporting director Max Eberl recently. They are currently fifth, one point off the Bundesliga top four with a game in hand over those above them.

It was reported earlier in the season that Gladbach might listen to offers of around £45million though his form since may have driven up his price even further.

https://www.football365.com/news/transfer-gossip-man-utd-145m-grealish-bellingham-zakaria-lingard

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chong reveals Solskjaer influence after signing new Man Utd deal

Manchester United’s Tahith Chong has revealed that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s willingness to give youth a chance played a part in his decision to sign a new contract with the club.

United announced on Monday evening that the 20-year-old has put pen to paper on a two-year-deal, with the option for a third.

It brings an end to speculation over the youngsters future after it had been suggested he would leave the club at the end of the current season, when he was due to be out of contract.

However, Chong will now remain at Old Trafford until at least the summer of 2022 and he says that Solskjaer’s attitude towards giving academy products the chance to shine was a big reason behind his choice to extend his stay.

Speaking to the official club website, he said: “I’m at a club where, if you work hard, you get your opportunities. It’s all about taking those opportunities as well.

“I think we’ve got a manager who believes in young players. It’s an exciting time at the moment.

“I speak to the manager and everyone around the club to look to what is best for you to do. I think the club is coming in with a brilliant plan and it is just exciting to see what’s going to happen.

“The club has done a fantastic job really with the young players. It’s always been a club that gives opportunities to youngsters. This year it has been amazing the faith and trust that the manager has been showing in the young players.”

The likes of Mason Greenwood and Brandon Williams have featured regularly under the Norwegian manager this year, making 35 and 25 senior appearances respectively.

Chong has been seen less frequently but has turned out 10 times for United’s first team, starting on four occasions, and the winger is aware that he has plenty to work on if he wants to play as often as some of those other young players.

“I know I’ve got a lot of improvement to do. Everyone around the club is doing a brilliant job to help me do that as well”, he added.

“Just signing a new deal, I’m going to kick on now to keep improving day by day, training by training and game by game.”

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/chong-reveals-solskjaer-influence-signing-new-man-utd-deal

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Next season fap liao. Right sancho, left james, mid got BF and PP, front got MR, back got HM and AWB.

.......................MR10........................

Grealish...........Bruno...............Sancho

.............Pogba..........MCT39..............

Shaw.....Maguire.......Smalling.......AWB

........................DDG.........................

Subs: AM9, Greenwood, DJ, Matic, Bailly, Williams ,Romero

Start fapping nao :s13::s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.