Move on

Shinji Kagawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ETfQcIkXgAYnEwY

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think depending on the situation in about a week or so, maybe closed door games can resume first?

just becos you want football to resume no way this virus keep on spreading to anyone. health is more important than risking getting infected

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just becos you want football to resume no way this virus keep on spreading to anyone. health is more important than risking getting infected

No I don’t particularly want Football to resume, my passion for man Utd is dead along with my passion for Football.

I just think it makes sense if the clubs are able to show that their players and staff are indeed clean, then they can start to think about closed door matches. Having lots of people together in a confined space is a no no obviously

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
should send Lingard to CSL.

maybe he is so useless that he cant even contact the covid19.

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no chance football will return any time soon just look at italy death tool its scary.

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
J4mHMv2.jpg

Only player in Chinese league to tio?

Yar right...

Like how so many Hollywood actors and well known ang mo country people kena, yet never hear any famous Tiong people in China kena... :s8:

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
tot China no new local cases for days already?

hopefully he gets well soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.