HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Like Tree316Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-02-2020, 06:41 AM   #6361
Master Member

Isn’t his job as a striker to score goals? 😂

Did you see the latest article interview?

He was very dulan Jose criticised publicly and he felt like he had to score to prove JM wrong.

thenakedshades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2020, 07:17 AM   #6362
Supremacy Member

If Pogba is sold for 120m, who would you guys want to see coming in and at what price ?

I reckon Jack Grealish at 50m if AV gets relegated and possibly a right winger in Sancho... Then again Sancho might not even wanna come if there is no Champions League. I foresee Sancho going to Chelsea if they get UCL. I did see some articles a few days ago that Ziyech of Ajax is available below 40m. How on earth are clubs not going for him i wonder why.
Sigh. Indeed Ziyech is going to Chelsea. Fabrizio romano just released the news.
ItsmeagainhK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2020, 08:26 AM   #6363
Great Supremacy Member

Did you see the latest article interview?

He was very dulan Jose criticised publicly and he felt like he had to score to prove JM wrong.

Strawberry generation
Old 13-02-2020, 08:50 AM   #6364
Great Supremacy Member

Have to see pogba when he return how is his performance liao. No one want to pay 120M for a sick chicken.
not sure got team want to pay 80m for now.

The Euro 2020 is coming up. He will prob stop his malingering just so he can make the French squad. We'd get decent football from him in the last 2 months of the season before selling him. He time everything swee swee. That's the type of cheesepie he and his agent are.
fat_boyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2020, 09:29 AM   #6365
Great Supremacy Member

“It’s true that I’d have preferred it if he’d told me directly, there’s no need to say it in front of everybody. After that, you definitely want to prove him wrong,” Martial

“He didn’t start me during the first few games and each time I came on, I scored. In the end, he told me: ‘You see, now you understand what I wanted’.

“It can get to you. You just want to show him you deserve to be on the pitch.”
Asakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2020, 09:36 AM   #6366
Great Supremacy Member

unfortunately we have too many of such babies that are protected by club top management as "valuable assets"
what's worse is people thinking its more toxic for the manager to call out these babies' behaviors.

considering how managers are always the first to get the wrath from fans n media, why should any manager keep it behind closed doors and let these babies continue their crap on/off the pitch, den eventually cost their jobs.

Lingard made a lewd video to anger the mass, that he learn to quiet down and do damage control.
do we need all these babies to learn it thru such incidents? or is it better the manager call them out first.
Strawberry generation

Last edited by Asakura; 13-02-2020 at 10:01 AM..
Old 13-02-2020, 10:09 AM   #6367
Arch-Supremacy Member

The Euro 2020 is coming up. He will prob stop his malingering just so he can make the French squad. We'd get decent football from him in the last 2 months of the season before selling him. He time everything swee swee. That's the type of cheesepie he and his agent are.
as long got buyer and able to recoup what utd paid for then its good enough. can use the money to buy grealish or maddison plus one number 9 striker.
Old 13-02-2020, 10:17 AM   #6368
High Supremacy Member

didn’t the mgt team know about the virus issue in china before signing him?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...utd-21486199?2
cracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2020, 10:26 AM   #6369
Master Member

unfortunately we have too many of such babies that are protected by club top management as "valuable assets"
what's worse is people thinking its more toxic for the manager to call out these babies' behaviors.

considering how managers are always the first to get the wrath from fans n media, why should any manager keep it behind closed doors and let these babies continue their crap on/off the pitch, den eventually cost their jobs.

Lingard made a lewd video to anger the mass, that he learn to quiet down and do damage control.
do we need all these babies to learn it thru such incidents? or is it better the manager call them out first.
“It’s true that I’d have preferred it if he’d told me directly, there’s no need to say it in front of everybody. After that, you definitely want to prove him wrong,” Martial

“He didn’t start me during the first few games and each time I came on, I scored. In the end, he told me: ‘You see, now you understand what I wanted’.

“It can get to you. You just want to show him you deserve to be on the pitch.”
Strawberry generation
Please don't insult French Pele and also the brilliant footballing brains behind this great club.
thenakedshades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2020, 10:40 AM   #6370
Great Supremacy Member

they can't even find a stomach virus for Lukaku
didn’t the mgt team know about the virus issue in china before signing him?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...utd-21486199?2
Old 13-02-2020, 10:49 AM   #6371
High Supremacy Member

Sigh. Indeed Ziyech is going to Chelsea. Fabrizio romano just released the news.
Wouldn’t want Ziyech in the team. He is too lightweight.

And he sulk a lot. As if we already have a constantly sulking Martial isn’t enough.
dennis7w7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2020, 11:13 AM   #6372
Supremacy Member

Wouldn’t want Ziyech in the team. He is too lightweight.

And he sulk a lot. As if we already have a constantly sulking Martial isn’t enough.
My thoughts on Ziyech is that he is experienced, of good age (26) can contribute in the next 4 years or so, played in UCL, i think performing well and the best part is that he is available quite "cheap" for a person of his stats and contribution lol.
Old 13-02-2020, 05:31 PM   #6373
Arch-Supremacy Member

Poch Man United manager next season. Nail on
spykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2020, 05:37 PM   #6374
High Supremacy Member

So if it’s not happening nail on your kkj?

Poch Man United manager next season. Nail on
RuMmYtUb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2020, 07:30 PM   #6375
Arch-Supremacy Member

So if it’s not happening nail on your kkj?
high chance ole will still be manager next season. woody give ole top 6 target for this season. quite easy to achieve since all the other teams also like to drop points.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.