Old 18-02-2020, 03:06 PM   #6586
High Supremacy Member

Does that mean Ed will keep Ole?

Ole is big game manager
RuMmYtUb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2020, 03:47 PM   #6587
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hope Batman don't lose his KKJ over that kick
wah… this look bad sia… lucky not to receive red card!
agcken12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2020, 04:07 PM   #6588
Arch-Supremacy Member

Sporting Lisbon chief says Manchester United made mistake in Bruno Fernandes transfer talks

However, Sporting's vice-president, Francisco Salgado Zenha, has now spoken out about negotiations as he told Portuguese outlet Record: "I realised in the negotiations that Manchester United were convinced that we were going to give in and that for 50million euros we would do the deal. Well, they ended up paying 65million.

"I have no doubts. But they were wrong. And they ended up paying what we wanted. We got 20million more than if we had sold four months ago."

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...andes-17754806

If Man Utd had signed him before the season started could have spent 20 million less. This showed how incompetent Woodward is when it comes to signing players.
apparently his ability to sign sponsors allows the glazers to overlook this problem of his. in a more competitive environment, woodward won't last more than 2 years. board of directors will always be questioning his lack of foresight as a CEO in any profit driven firm.
Old 18-02-2020, 04:38 PM   #6589
Arch-Supremacy Member

After the win against Chelsea, I have my own thoughts about our strongest lineup (still I included Pogba)

-

Martial

Rashford Bruno James

Pogba Fred

Williams Maguire Bailly Wan-Bissaka

De Gea
Old 18-02-2020, 05:06 PM   #6590
Great Supremacy Member

After the win against Chelsea, I have my own thoughts about our strongest lineup (still I included Pogba)

-

Martial

Rashford Bruno James

Pogba Fred

De Gea
For wad

He out of the season Liao
Juan_Mata likes this.
Jian19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2020, 06:56 PM   #6591
Supremacy Member

Man Utd's Bruno Fernandes produced superb individual highlights vs Chelsea

It was also an important night for Fernandes on an individual level as he bagged his first goal contribution for United by turning provider for Harry Maguire's game-sealing header.

Coming from a corner, the expert delivery prompted Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to proclaim his new signing as 'one of the better' set-piece takers he's ever seen.

Fernandes shines in Chelsea win
But how did Fernandes perform outside of that assist? The answer is pretty impressively and he bagged himself a second consecutive Man of the Match award from United for his efforts.

The ex-Sporting Lisbon man boasted a passing accuracy of 80%, created three chances, executed three ball recoveries, won two tackles and was directly involved in five of United' nine shots.

The Guardian lauded his performance by writing: "On this early evidence the kinetic Fernandes may just point the way towards a brighter future."

https://www.givemesport.com/1547880-...hts-vs-chelsea
jahtl62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2020, 07:11 PM   #6592
Supremacy Member

Bruno Fernandes sends brutal message to Man Utd star Anthony Martial after Chelsea goal

Manchester United star Bruno Fernandes has sent a brutal message to team-mate Anthony Martial on Instagram, after the striker failed to score against Chelsea from one of Fernandes' passes, as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer oversaw the Red Devils beat Frank Lampard's side 2-0 at Stamford Bridge.

Manchester United’s January signing Bruno Fernandes has launched an attack on team-mate Anthony Martial on social media. He jokingly demanded that Martial improves his finishing, after United’s 2-0 win over Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...m-chelsea-goal
jahtl62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2020, 07:24 PM   #6593
Great Supremacy Member

“I knew I caught him,” Maguire told Sky Sports. “But I felt like he was going to fall on me and my natural reaction was to straighten my leg, if he was to fall on me to hold him up.

“Obviously I’ve got studs on my boots and it probably looks worse than it does on TV but it was my natural reaction. It wasn’t a kick out, it wasn’t any intent or anything like that.

“It was just my natural reaction to straighten my leg and, if he was going to fall on me, just to hold him up.

“I knew I did catch him and I knew at the time but I think it’s the right decision in the end.”

Maguire added: “I apologised to him but it was nice that the referee saw sense.”
Nice kick by maguire

when he retire can go into politics
Asakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2020, 08:10 PM   #6594
Supremacy Member

“I knew I caught him,” Maguire told Sky Sports. “But I felt like he was going to fall on me and my natural reaction was to straighten my leg, if he was to fall on me to hold him up.

“Obviously I’ve got studs on my boots and it probably looks worse than it does on TV but it was my natural reaction. It wasn’t a kick out, it wasn’t any intent or anything like that.

“It was just my natural reaction to straighten my leg and, if he was going to fall on me, just to hold him up.

“I knew I did catch him and I knew at the time but I think it’s the right decision in the end.”

Maguire added: “I apologised to him but it was nice that the referee saw sense.”

The way he conducts himself for this interview, learning from Ole
thenakedshades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2020, 08:12 PM   #6595
Supremacy Member

heung min son out for number of weeks with broken arm big blow for spurs
ticcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2020, 08:13 PM   #6596
Arch-Supremacy Member

-

Martial

Rashford Bruno James

Pogba Fred

De Gea
352 is the better formation. also martial cannot play centre. mctominay is better than fred.
Juan_Mata likes this.
Old 18-02-2020, 08:14 PM   #6597
Supremacy Member

hope he stays fit and keep jones out of the line up
or he can keep company with jones on mc table.
Old 18-02-2020, 08:16 PM   #6598
Arch-Supremacy Member

Lol

Anyhow sia this English VVD.
straweffigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2020, 08:16 PM   #6599
Supremacy Member

He is more calm and brings more steel than Lindelof. Bailly doesn't get bullied off the ball easily.. you see opposing players abit scare to go near him, maybe they know Bailly jin reckless

But I think he lack confidence and composure due to lack of game time, sometimes he needs a few more touches on the ball before he can move it along.
I really enjoy Bailly when he plays. Really strong and no nonsense. But the problem will be, how much can his body take before his body give way. Hopefully not another Jones in the making.
Old 18-02-2020, 08:17 PM   #6600
Supremacy Member

120m for these 3? I think too high.

Pogba 80m
Lingard
AP15
Jones

Total 81m I think alot of us here very happy liao
Hope Juve buy Pogba, then can free gift all these players + But But Shaw.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.