Like Tree341Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-02-2020, 01:05 PM   #6796
Arch-Supremacy Member

I still have nightmares from that lionel lingard chip
Old 23-02-2020, 01:11 PM   #6797
Supremacy Member

We could possibly jump into 5th with SU and Tott dropping points..
where have we heard that before.
Old 23-02-2020, 01:18 PM   #6798
Supremacy Member

i said before shaw does have the anticipation of a top player, but someone else wants to rebuke my opinion cos shaw leaves space open too often for opponents
Shaw has been here for so many years, don't count the period he broke his leg, how many "good games" did he play? Or rather, how many games did he actually play. That's the thing about English talents, very hot prospect, highly paid but just always missing that little bit.

He is not good enough defensive. Offensive wise, he don't rank in assist, he offers an avenue to overlap, that's all.
Old 23-02-2020, 03:04 PM   #6799
Arch-Supremacy Member

i said before shaw does have the anticipation of a top player, but someone else wants to rebuke my opinion cos shaw leaves space open too often for opponents
Aiya don't need to be affected by what others say lah. Some people only wanna hear good things.. while some only see bad things.

I think Shaw got potential but he's not a finished article yet. Sometimes he bomb forward too much so his position is left open, hence the left sided centreback needs to cover for him more, or the left sided DM.

Positional sense as a LB, I reckon he can iron it out the more he plays.. with regular centreback pairing, this will only improve.
Old 23-02-2020, 04:05 PM   #6800
Great Supremacy Member

we can say the same for Lingard and continue to wait for him to realize his potential
Old 23-02-2020, 04:55 PM   #6801

Best not to deal with Raiola
Old 23-02-2020, 05:07 PM   #6802
High Supremacy Member

Aiya don't need to be affected by what others say lah. Some people only wanna hear good things.. while some only see bad things.

I think Shaw got potential but he's not a finished article yet. Sometimes he bomb forward too much so his position is left open, hence the left sided centreback needs to cover for him more, or the left sided DM.

Positional sense as a LB, I reckon he can iron it out the more he plays.. with regular centreback pairing, this will only improve.
Actually I can understand where Hypernova is coming from, but here are some points I want to add on to yours.

If you recall SAFís last few teams, with Evra and Heinze, We were effectively playing a 343, if you will.

Basically when a wing back is overlapping, a CDM or CB will be mindful and cover accordingly. So we have players like Carrick, Fletcher and sometimes even Park with the game sense or graft to do that work.

The problem now is The Central defence is so unstable, and imagine if AP15 starts in central midfield. Canít create, canít defend, so it makes the whole team look bad. Sometimes having the right player can bring the best out of existing players and cover their flaws.
Old 23-02-2020, 05:14 PM   #6803

JL14 and AP15 are at most.. bench warmers. But give their high salaries...
Old 23-02-2020, 05:21 PM   #6804
Greater Supremacy Member

Shaw is another late bloomer?

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.
Old 23-02-2020, 05:23 PM   #6805
Arch-Supremacy Member

JL14 and AP15 are at most.. bench warmers. But give their high salaries...
sometimes they sub in also do nothing. can only wait for raiola to tout lingard to other teams or run down their contracts but will probably renew their contracts again.
Old 23-02-2020, 05:41 PM   #6806
High Supremacy Member

I actually think Shaw is fine, he just looks bad in this team.

Like Lukaku. Heís not a bad player, he just looked bad here.
Old 23-02-2020, 05:42 PM   #6807
High Supremacy Member

sometimes they sub in also do nothing. can only wait for raiola to tout lingard to other teams or run down their contracts but will probably renew their contracts again.
You hope Raiola touts them off and not execute a contract negotiation master class..
Old 23-02-2020, 05:44 PM   #6808
Arch-Supremacy Member

Williams over Shaw anytime for me
Old 23-02-2020, 05:46 PM   #6809
Arch-Supremacy Member

bro. u go liverpool thread see.

i dun wan say, but there are at least 2 man u fans trolling as liverpool fans.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/s...rchid=40766608

they dont post here tho.

i dont see any liverpool fans posting here on the pretence of being a manu fan.

i like u as a person.

but u see the guy above u.

name calling as well.

k im out. nv posted here before. will be my 1 and only post. bye.
They don't post here and you called them United fans? Just because they trolled you all? Or they claimed to be United fans and you believed?

I tell you I am Andy Lau, you also believe?
Old 23-02-2020, 05:49 PM   #6810
High Supremacy Member

They don't post here and you called them United fans? Just because they trolled you all? Or they claimed to be United fans and you believed?

I tell you I am Andy Lau, you also believe?
And I am Gong Li
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.