Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Like Tree341Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-02-2020, 03:01 PM   #7036
Supremacy Member

Too cheap, Ed wonít buy. No wow factor.

Look at Bruno and Haaland.

Manchester United ramp up interest in Aston Villa captain Jack Grealish with Red Devils 'keen on agreeing £45m deal THIS WEEK' to stop fee rising after Euros

Manchester United have ramped up their interest in Aston Villa ace Jack Grealish and are 'keen on agreeing terms this month' to stop his fee rising after Euro 2020.

The Red Devils hope to bag the 24-year-old playmaker early in the summer transfer window, but want to 'execute' a deal in February.

Grealish is expected to make his England debut this year and could be a part of Gareth Southgate's Euro squad.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/n...=1&p=125379496

Jack Grealish £45m release clause is not expensive.
Man Utd midfield will be strong if Jack Grealish & Bruno Fernandes are playing together.
Old 26-02-2020, 03:09 PM   #7037

Result out, tio burn liao in meeting. Now is quickly want to secure players.
Old 26-02-2020, 06:31 PM   #7038
Arch-Supremacy Member

Managing director Richard Arnold boasts 'shortly after we concluded the loan signing of Odion Ighalo, he was the top trend worldwide on Twitter' ahead of Brexit and the US impeachment process. #mufc

All signings must be on social media TOP searches
Old 26-02-2020, 06:39 PM   #7039
Arch-Supremacy Member

Jack Grealish £45m release clause is not expensive.
Man Utd midfield will be strong if Jack Grealish & Bruno Fernandes are playing together.
45m won't buy de. Will dilly dally for 1 or 2 more transfer window then suddenly buy when price alr increased to 60-70m
Old 26-02-2020, 07:26 PM   #7040
Arch-Supremacy Member

Managing director Richard Arnold boasts 'shortly after we concluded the loan signing of Odion Ighalo, he was the top trend worldwide on Twitter' ahead of Brexit and the US impeachment process. #mufc

sign mbappe. confirm top search on social media for few weeks.
Old 26-02-2020, 10:34 PM   #7041
Supremacy Member

Shaw: "I donít need to pay too much attention to what people say in the media, itís sometimes good and sometimes bad. So Iíve got to focus on myself and the people that matter." #mulive

A few good games then start trash talking liao, later injured or play bad game then start to go missing again.

When do these players learn to do the talking on the pitch?
Old 27-02-2020, 07:33 AM   #7042
High Supremacy Member

David Beckham believes Ole Gunnar Solskjaer deserves praise for his performance as Manchester United manager and that he shares one key trait with the legendary Sir Alex Ferguson.

"I think he's doing a good job," Beckham told Sky Sports. "The fact that he's stepped in and stepped up, and that he continues to be positive about players, he's got that from the boss. He would never criticise a player from his club and Ole has been exactly the same.

"He's still learning but he will protect his players and protect Manchester United.

"All of the fans will be behind him because he's a great person and because of what he's done for Manchester United over the years."

"Is it hard to watch them now? No because I'm a real Manchester United fan and whatever the situation, I love watching them play. But let's hope it doesn't last for too much longer that we go without trophies because we are one of the biggest clubs in the world and not many clubs have that tradition."

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...chester-united

Old 27-02-2020, 08:53 AM   #7043
High Supremacy Member

Thanks Becks. Your words are too kind but I just hope our positive momentum carries on.

Bruno is our season turner and hopefully Pogba comes back to help and he can F off in the summer if he wants to.
Old 27-02-2020, 11:10 AM   #7044

Ed prepared to pay a lot more than what haaland worth. Almost 3 times. But Ed dun wanna pay buibui the money he want. So buibui ship haaland to BVB.

Gd job Ed. Dun pay that buibui.
Old 27-02-2020, 11:14 AM   #7045
Arch-Supremacy Member

Erm seriously. How is that significant in business? It means they donít have REAL good things to say and have to find bs to bloat
Old 27-02-2020, 11:28 AM   #7046
Arch-Supremacy Member

Erm seriously. How is that significant in business? It means they donít have REAL good things to say and have to find bs to bloat
I think they just wanna boast to sponsors !!!

Old 27-02-2020, 12:09 PM   #7047
Arch-Supremacy Member

Love Beckham always as humble
Old 27-02-2020, 12:09 PM   #7048
Supremacy Member

David Beckham believes Ole Gunnar Solskjaer deserves praise for his performance as Manchester United manager and that he shares one key trait with the legendary Sir Alex Ferguson.

"I think he's doing a good job," Beckham told Sky Sports. "The fact that he's stepped in and stepped up, and that he continues to be positive about players, he's got that from the boss. He would never criticise a player from his club and Ole has been exactly the same.

"He's still learning but he will protect his players and protect Manchester United.

"All of the fans will be behind him because he's a great person and because of what he's done for Manchester United over the years."

"Is it hard to watch them now? No because I'm a real Manchester United fan and whatever the situation, I love watching them play. But let's hope it doesn't last for too much longer that we go without trophies because we are one of the biggest clubs in the world and not many clubs have that tradition."

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...chester-united

Blind faith lol ole tenture will be judged come the end of the season TOP 4 is the main priority
Old 27-02-2020, 12:35 PM   #7049
Great Supremacy Member

how u know top 4 is the target set by his bosses?
Old 27-02-2020, 01:14 PM   #7050
Arch-Supremacy Member

how u know top 4 is the target set by his bosses?
used to be top 4. i think now is top 6 no more top 4. the bosses are becoming generous.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.