Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinji Kagawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"Anthony and Marcus can carry our attacking threat,"

"If not, we would have signed someone else or kept someone else.

"We believe in them. we trust them

"they have shown me they are ready for that.
"Good attitude, positive work rate. We are definitely moving in the right direction."

We're definitely moving in circles.

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yesterday on tv, i saw some stats on Ole...out of 12 games he managed, we lost 8 if Opponents scored first lol

Shinji Kagawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Erling Haaland: Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says striker has decided his future

Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says promising young striker Erling Braut Haaland has decided what he wants to do when the transfer window opens next month.

Haaland, 19, is one of the most coveted players in Europe after scoring 28 goals in 22 appearances for Red Bull Salzburg this season.

Solskjaer worked with Haaland for two years at Molde, giving the striker his debut at 16. He is understood to have flown to Austria on Friday to talk with the teenager.

"He knows what he wants to do and knows what he is going to do," said Solskjaer, when asked if he had any advice for the youngster.

"I don't have to offer any advice to other teams' players."

Jas007

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you should’ve seen his win percentage
before the Spurs match ... it was 27%
way off Moyes LVG even

let’s talk about possible replacement
Poch - most effective grooming youngsters, but might be at a loss once they become senior players. but he’s a big enough name to attract star players to our club
Rodgers - my choice actually, he’s able to get the most out of our players i feel. but, he might be less effective luring night names, at least until he’s shown thru time and record
Primarily mention these 2 coz both got EPL experience. Bringing in one without is like LVG lol
i think the board is waiting till end of this season ...
unlikely to splurge cash in Jan for Ole to buy players bcoz :
1) he might not be around next summer, so these players might not be needed by the new guy
2) Glazers might be hoping to cash in selling the club, so why waste $$$ in Jan ... their debts also settled by new owners, plus they’ve already ripped the dividends from a golden goose losing its ability to lay as many eggs as it did when they first bought her
Time will tell ...
as for Ole, said many times liao ... sadly, he knows only 1 way to play ... counterattacking ...
we might be yoyo club should we continue in this vein ....
a young Sir Alex from Aberdeen he’s clearly not ... plus he’s age so much this 1 year
jin sad for 20legend !

Yesterday on tv, i saw some stats on Ole...out of 12 games he managed, we lost 8 if Opponents scored first lol

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cos after conceding, only think of fighting for draw. "ran out of time"

recently managed to go 3-2 and we also decided to take off attackers to defend the lead. end up the shape of the team go haywire again and became 3-3 :s22:
think the commentator did say we havent won a game after going a goal down.

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Injured Pogba dancing at his brother's wedding

Rpt1Sf3.gif

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Maybe he should offer some advice to his own team's players.

:s22:

Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says promising young striker Erling Braut Haaland has decided what he wants to do when the transfer window opens next month.

Haaland, 19, is one of the most coveted players in Europe after scoring 28 goals in 22 appearances for Red Bull Salzburg this season.

Solskjaer worked with Haaland for two years at Molde, giving the striker his debut at 16. He is understood to have flown to Austria on Friday to talk with the teenager.

"He knows what he wants to do and knows what he is going to do," said Solskjaer, when asked if he had any advice for the youngster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.