5D/4N London Itinerary Help

tokyofanboi

Reaction score
Convent garden
Shoreditch
Natural history museum
Wembley stadium - designer outlet (Low to mid range)
Arsenal stadium
Westfield mall
Sky garden (foc, need to book, open 2 weeks or so in advance only)

Kevin10

Master Member
Reaction score
Am back from my trip.. thanks many peeps here for all advices, thanks.

Nothing to buy for me and my wife , maybe bcoz we find it expensive and we are not branded siao aka we are peasant... Alot of walking and glad we managed to walk most of it due to the weather perhaps.

twinklingstars

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How's London weather? I'm heading to UK this coming Friday, will be spending a week in Scotland before I travel down to London.

Kevin10

Master Member
Reaction score
How's London weather? I'm heading to UK this coming Friday, will be spending a week in Scotland before I travel down to London.

When I was there, it was cold 15deg & below.. but recently like temp shoots up to 20s...

London temp is always changing, so please do rem to bring the right layers will do. :D:D

jeffrey745

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When I was there, it was cold 15deg & below.. but recently like temp shoots up to 20s...

London temp is always changing, so please do rem to bring the right layers will do. :D:D

When I went in early March, Kenna beast from the east, -5 to 0 degrees. Super cold...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.