First Time Europe - London, Paris, Amsterdam

misssotong

Reaction score
I recommend
Metropolitan breakfast and bed

My accomodation at amsterdam
Fun Fun Fun: Amsterdam free and easy: OUr Accomodation The metropolitan Breakfast and Bed

Some places I visited
http://mizztoee.blogspot.sg/search/label/Amsterdam

Location was not bad because near train station, shops, supermarkets.
just that the place a bit dark and must ask the owner to on the heater.

Nowadays, the weather varies.
I was there at the last week of may one year.
London was slightly above 20 degree with strong sun in the afternoon.
Paris was much hotter, slightly less than 30 degree with the sun in the afternoon.
Amsterdam was much colder at around 15 degree and one day it was raining so it was much colder.

If you are taking the train from London to Paris, be there around an hour before as you need to clear the customs and do bag checks. I travel for some other European cities and all this was not needed.

Last edited:

eisrad_11

Reaction score
Well.. Nothing is overrated if it is the first time! Just go have loads of fun with your partner!

pinkpiggie

Reaction score
Wah... it look like so much fun at amsterdam. tq all for the replies + advice. and my, what a large piece of pastry that looks like. sure makes me hungry :)

any recommendation for places or areas to stay in london? we are thinking of taking the Eurostar from Paris to London. my brother in his previous trip there stayed in Tune Hotel, but didn't recommend it

Shinji Kagawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'll be staying here for 5 nights in may. Got a Deluxe room at a steal price man! The location can't be beat esp since I'll be travelling in from Amsterdam and also going to paris
hmm i think deluxe room should be the one i stayed too. Ultra safe, Its above the barclays bank. Lol.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.