www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Europe (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/europe-277/)
-   -   Going SPAIN? Ask this amdk ah beng! (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/europe-277/going-spain-ask-amdk-ah-beng-5464851.html)

spangaporean 12-04-2017 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by engshing (Post 107283298)
My friend is planning to hold his wedding in Bilbao. If i will be in Spain for around 9 days with 2 days set aside for the wedding, where else can i visit? This is my first time to Spain. Thank you for your advice!
Are there any interesting sightseeing spots in Bilbao?

wedding with naise food? bo jio!!:s13:

Since chiu going north Spain chiu can check San Sebastian, Santander....or even go to Biarritz (France). Bilbao got Guggenheim and other nice spots. Also can go sightseeing within the basque country, vely naise scenery.

spangaporean 12-04-2017 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schnauzerpck (Post 107362307)
Hi questions,I'll be in Barcelona(year end)for 8 nights.
Do you think I should base 8 nights in Barcelona and in between just join some day tour to neighbouring city eg Girona or Tarragona or just base 1-2 nights in either city?
I'm more keen to join those winery tour.
Any advice?

I think chiu should not base in Barcelona. Avoid the tourist crowd so just stay there the days u need to see the city and then go to sleep to next cities/towns.

spangaporean 12-04-2017 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huangwn88 (Post 107295544)
Thinking of going to Europe for 2 months. Considering to visit Spain first. Will want to visit Madrid, Barcelona, Seville and Granada. How many days will you recommend for each place? Is malanga worth going?

And is it possible to cross Gibraltar and visit morocco(Casablanca) at the same time? Any advise for that?

Lastly, which city will you recommend me to fly to first from Singapore? Will be Travelling to other parts of Europe after Spain. Mucha gracias

woahh chiu lucky ah! 2 months!!
Maybe 2 days in Bacelona and Madrid and 1 day in Sevilla and Granada. Moi dont know how many places u want to see in europe so really depends on your pace.

Yes, I guess chiu can go from Gibraltar to morocco but casablanca is far so u need to fly there. Maybe can find cheaper flights going from Malaga for example...u must check and see.

Maybe u fly to madrid first and go south. Finish your spain trip in barcelona and then continue your europe trip from there.

70niner 12-04-2017 04:10 PM

I just realised it is not convenient to travel by rail between seville and granada.

Are there alternative travel options or i shd give up going to granada and go to cordoba instead?

Cordoba is more centrally located within the high speed rail network

spangaporean 16-04-2017 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 70niner (Post 107407617)
I just realised it is not convenient to travel by rail between seville and granada.

Are there alternative travel options or i shd give up going to granada and go to cordoba instead?

Cordoba is more centrally located within the high speed rail network

Cordoba... the mosque/cathedral is amazing and is convenient if u are taking AVE train but moi love Granada so u should try to go! I guess best option is by bus. Check ALSA website for buses.

Chiu can oso go by mrt from Punggol :s13:

Erwinlow 18-04-2017 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spangaporean (Post 107403884)
woahh chiu lucky ah! 2 months!!
Maybe 2 days in Bacelona and Madrid and 1 day in Sevilla and Granada. Moi dont know how many places u want to see in europe so really depends on your pace.

Yes, I guess chiu can go from Gibraltar to morocco but casablanca is far so u need to fly there. Maybe can find cheaper flights going from Malaga for example...u must check and see.

Maybe u fly to madrid first and go south. Finish your spain trip in barcelona and then continue your europe trip from there.

you madrid-ean right? no wonder you hate barca!! i spent 7 days in barca, but also went montserrat, girona, tarragona :s13:

departing from malaga, to marbella then to gibraltar. will this be do-able in a day and get back to malaga by 8pm? or between malaga and gibraltar, is there any others worth seeing?

spangaporean 26-04-2017 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erwinlow (Post 107507448)
you madrid-ean right? no wonder you hate barca!! i spent 7 days in barca, but also went montserrat, girona, tarragona :s13:

haha rite! moi dont like barça! but i like barna :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erwinlow (Post 107507448)
departing from malaga, to marbella then to gibraltar. will this be do-able in a day and get back to malaga by 8pm? or between malaga and gibraltar, is there any others worth seeing?

yes....can do la. Chiu can oso stop in estepona maybe.

Kaiju$ 02-05-2017 11:59 PM

Hello !

Are you familiar with Barcelona ?

What are few great places to shop and dine at ?

Any places happening for nightlife ?

tessina 10-05-2017 09:04 PM

Hola amdk!

Will be there early June for 12 days, just Madrid and Barcelona. Catch is we will be bringing our 2.5 yr old kid along - so must be slow paced (she will tire us out!)

Any recommendations for nice places to visit, factoring in dragging along a fiesty/fussy 2.5 yr old toddler?

spangaporean 11-05-2017 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiju$ (Post 107781822)
Hello !

Are you familiar with Barcelona ?

What are few great places to shop and dine at ?

Any places happening for nightlife ?

It´s been a while since my last visit to Barcelona.....:s8:
Moi can ask friends to see whats going on in Barcelona these days :)

Temperature 11-05-2017 04:13 AM

4 pages but still no exposed pictures -.-

So how many sinkies have you laid?

You this Amdk no pawn amdk no sleep well...

spangaporean 11-05-2017 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tessina (Post 107931736)
Hola amdk!

Will be there early June for 12 days, just Madrid and Barcelona. Catch is we will be bringing our 2.5 yr old kid along - so must be slow paced (she will tire us out!)

Any recommendations for nice places to visit, factoring in dragging along a fiesty/fussy 2.5 yr old toddler?

wahhhh hardcore trip!! :s13:

I guess with that age is what u said. Just slow pace and adapt to her mood haha. Are u bringing a pram? maybe will be better a baby carrier so u can be more agile in the streets.
One day trip to Toledo or Segovia could be interesting....or beach areas near Barcelona.
If I find something interesting to do with toddlers I will let u know....

spangaporean 11-05-2017 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Temperature (Post 107937464)
4 pages but still no exposed pictures -.-

So how many sinkies have you laid?

You this Amdk no pawn amdk no sleep well...

If chiu want to troll me moi invite chiu to the owl chat in edmw

:s13:

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/...x/55754759.jpg

Garlic & Butter 15-05-2017 08:37 PM

Hi, how's the ferry crossing from Tangier to Tarifa? it it cahotic and dangerous? are coaches available from this port?
Are there buses from Tarifa to Cadiz or Seville? Where can i find the bus schedule?

Also, are there things to see in Tarifa port or is it purely a port and nothing else? :)

683ekips 16-05-2017 06:40 PM

10 Days driving holiday with Madrid & Barcelona in mind

Hi AMDK!

I will be flying in to Madrid/Barcelona from Paris, Aug 1st to Aug 11th.

Should I be doing Paris-Madrid-Barcelona-Paris OR Paris-Barcelona-Madrid-Paris?

This is a holiday with wife and 2 teenage sons. I am rather confident with driving long distance, having done SG-KL-Ipoh-Penang-Cameron Highlands-Melaka-SG a few times. Also driven on the 'correct' side of the road in S Korea, Japan & China. It will be free and easy with priority on eating great Spanish cuisines. Visiting museum/s will be to satisfy the wife.

Will allocate 2-3 days each for Madrid & Barcelona. What other cities/towns/villages would you suggest we stop at between Madrid and Barca?

I hope you can suggest the itinerary for this driving adventure. Thank you in advance!