www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Europe (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/europe-277/)
-   -   Going SPAIN? Ask this amdk ah beng! (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/europe-277/going-spain-ask-amdk-ah-beng-5464851.html)

wj1984 30-09-2016 04:17 PM

was there for exchange for a week but did not lose my wallet!

absolutely spot on for both

that ZARA @ gran via~~

Mercado food is pretty good especially the jamons over there!

spangaporean 30-09-2016 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wj1984 (Post 103915524)
was there for exchange for a week but did not lose my wallet!

absolutely spot on for both

that ZARA @ gran via~~

Mercado food is pretty good especially the jamons over there!

u crever!..never loose wallet. Actually, Japs are ichi ban to got robbed haha

Hope u enjoyed that week!

Chinese and spanish we share the same passion for pigs!!! ;):s13:

Darwinson 30-09-2016 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spangaporean (Post 103905331)
walao so many questions! :s13:

I leave SG long ago when mrt still working, not sardines life, cost of living was corright for sinkies, etc... But still going every year to meet family/friends and eat wanton mee. U say why left ah? simple, I live better here. How i feel? Im ok, I do miss a lot of things about SG..... definetly not the amdk FT!! :s13: but still going every year so is ok...still buay tahan the weather...

Wah random questions u ah.... sibeh polemic topic.... oso i can give a simpur answer... I dont give a shi t, i am citizen of the world, nationalism is kampong mentality, the only borders i like is the wan in orchard road (no more now! KNN) I have more in common with a singaporean that lives so far than my neighbour so how? Life is so short for that bullshi t.

Always haf ideas to do, cant stop thinking! :s22: important thing u lucky le ..look at llao llao, spanish yogurt not really great and then boom! I was amaze by the queues in sg....

Your singlish is so good that I can only imagine You as local leh

You really sinkie who run road right ?

spangaporean 01-10-2016 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darwinson (Post 103918574)
Your singlish is so good that I can only imagine as your local leh

You really sinkie who run road right ?

still not believe meh ...ok, i confess.... moi sinkie, son of Yam Ah Mee :s13:

spangaporean 02-10-2016 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darwinson (Post 103918574)
Your singlish is so good that I can only imagine You as local leh

Now serious la, moi pure spanish amdk weird enuff to like edmw and hardwarezone forums....so quite honoured u tell me got naise singlish. :s12: Come to Madrid to check it out then.....:D

Darwinson 02-10-2016 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spangaporean (Post 103941974)
Now serious la, moi pure spanish amdk weird enuff to like edmw and hardwarezone forums....so quite honoured u tell me got naise singlish. :s12: Come to Madrid to check it out then.....:D

Okok believe you. You still haven't say which industry you were in when you were in sg.

Where to find Spanish chicks in sg ?

Isn't churro overrated ? Where is your fav churro and tapas while in singapore ?

Have you tried nasi briyani and Pilaf. Do you think paella is similar to that ?

spangaporean 02-10-2016 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darwinson (Post 103942493)
Okok believe you. You still haven't say which industry you were in when you were in sg.

my job was making fun of atas AMDK FT

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darwinson (Post 103942493)
Where to find Spanish chicks in sg ?

Wah, last time around 100 soemthing spanish in SG...now is around 2000 I think so u haf more options these days...but spasnih chiobu vely bossy and strong character like oso italians hah. Go las lilas school to ask for ESP chiobu: "Hola, me gustaría que me informaran sobre las tías españolas más guapas que haya en Singapur" (u can ask that....)


Quote:

Originally Posted by Darwinson (Post 103942493)
Isn't churro overrated ? Where is your fav churro and tapas while in singapore ?

Well, is not a question of overrated lah....just that sinkies you go with fashion all the time... They open wan shop and u fast fast go and queue until die...then u stop going. Here churros is just another option for breakfast or merienda (tea time) or after night party. We dont see it as overrated, is just people who like it eat it and people who doesnt...dont eat it.
Churros is like youtiao...in fact they said that portuguese brought recipe from china to Europe.
Actually youtiao is very similar to what we call PORRAS.
In madrid u haf churros in many places. Most typical place is San gines. Valor oso good. And many others. And here the only option to eat it is with chocolate cup. No toppings.
Madrid is more of RACIONES than TAPAS so my fav is Calamares a la romana, gambas a la plancha, boquerones en vinagre....can´t finish list

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darwinson (Post 103942493)
Have you tried nasi briyani and Pilaf. Do you think paella is similar to that ?

Yes..they haf similar look haha I do like paella but i prefer the arroz dishes in Alicante, nice are to makan.

wj1984 03-10-2016 12:10 PM

man we should have link up when I did my exchange at IE biz school!

I love the relax Spanish life... lunch at like 4pm? dinner at 9pm?

nonsense!

kitkat2 03-10-2016 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wj1984 (Post 103963609)
man we should have link up when I did my exchange at IE biz school!

I love the relax Spanish life... lunch at like 4pm? dinner at 9pm?

nonsense!

and siesta :)

spangaporean 03-10-2016 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wj1984 (Post 103963609)
man we should have link up when I did my exchange at IE biz school!

I love the relax Spanish life... lunch at like 4pm? dinner at 9pm?

nonsense!

Yeahhh...u came here 3 months exchange issit


hahah yes, lunch usually from 2pm-4pm....dinner form 9pm-11pm

Erwinlow 10-10-2016 12:42 AM

I've been to Barcelona(and Tarragona, Montserrat and Girona). Loved it! Food is amazing too.

Considering a trip on the south... So around Madrid and below. Any cities particularly you think is worth checking out?

Darwinson 10-10-2016 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erwinlow (Post 104085464)
I've been to Barcelona(and Tarragona, Montserrat and Girona). Loved it! Food is amazing too.

Considering a trip on the south... So around Madrid and below. Any cities particularly you think is worth checking out?

A Spanish girl told me her favourite is Granada ....also the canaries islands is often talked about having a different vibe and culture.


Of course Basque Country has the most unique culture in all of Spain which some say is dry unspanish....basque is definitely one place to check out but it's north

spangaporean 11-10-2016 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erwinlow (Post 104085464)
I've been to Barcelona(and Tarragona, Montserrat and Girona). Loved it! Food is amazing too.

Considering a trip on the south... So around Madrid and below. Any cities particularly you think is worth checking out?

U can do day trips to toledo and segovia... cuenca and salamanca oso can but a bit more far...

if u haf more days check going andalucia places like sevilla, granada...

spangaporean 11-10-2016 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darwinson (Post 104102183)
A Spanish girl told me her favourite is Granada ....also the canaries islands is often talked about having a different vibe and culture.

Granada is an awesome place to see and to enjoy the tapas style of eating. Granada girls chiobu wan but character vely strong (granada famous for "malafolla" attitude....hah)


Quote:

Originally Posted by Darwinson (Post 104102183)
Of course Basque Country has the most unique culture in all of Spain which some say is dry unspanish....basque is definitely one place to check out but it's north

Basque contry a lot of things to offer ...vely nice place. In general cliche terms, south spain is more chinchai and open while north is more dry people. t´s quite true, specially with humour and jokes but in the north once they accepted u they are very warm. :)

wj1984 11-10-2016 03:20 PM

just went there for 12 days! including Barcelona!


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.