www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Europe (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/europe-277/)
-   -   Going SPAIN? Ask this amdk ah beng! (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/europe-277/going-spain-ask-amdk-ah-beng-5464851.html)

spangaporean 02-11-2016 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ping56 (Post 104517765)
Is driving safe in Spain? Read the travel advice from UK government website that it's not as safe ? Seems to be having some crimes that prey on tourists driving

Brexitland gahmen KNN :s13: Actually they are more dangerous. Nonsense info.

As usual the real danger is rental companies.....read small letter always!

spangaporean 02-11-2016 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5star_pundit (Post 104522180)
Going to spain now

Hola , hola, hola

:s13::s13:


https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7378/...ed6fe54d_b.jpg

Yeahhh!!! where u going? Barcelona? or more placessss?

klavier 10-11-2016 04:21 PM

Hi spangaporean!

Still in the midst of thinking whether I should finally make the trip to Spain.
In any case, if I have 14 days, I believe it would be possible to do Barcelona - Madrid - Granada area at a relaxed pace?

I can choose to fly in from Madrid and depart Barcelona or other way round. Which would you suggest?

spangaporean 11-11-2016 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klavier (Post 104663751)
Hi spangaporean!

Still in the midst of thinking whether I should finally make the trip to Spain.
In any case, if I have 14 days, I believe it would be possible to do Barcelona - Madrid - Granada area at a relaxed pace?

I can choose to fly in from Madrid and depart Barcelona or other way round. Which would you suggest?


14 days at relaxed pace is quite good choice! no need to be kiasu. U can perfectly go to those cities and haf plenty of time to makan and see things. Bullet train in spain (AVE) is quite good to move around. If u make up your mind I can help u with the itinery....when u want to come ah? what season?

klavier 11-11-2016 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spangaporean (Post 104683608)
14 days at relaxed pace is quite good choice! no need to be kiasu. U can perfectly go to those cities and haf plenty of time to makan and see things. Bullet train in spain (AVE) is quite good to move around. If u make up your mind I can help u with the itinery....when u want to come ah? what season?

Still wondering whether I have the budget for another European adventure next year so not certain of whether I will make this trip yet. However I usually travel end May to early June.
After reading some info I think I should add Seville to the list of cities to visit.

spangaporean 11-11-2016 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klavier (Post 104684198)
Still wondering whether I have the budget for another European adventure next year so not certain of whether I will make this trip yet. However I usually travel end May to early June.
After reading some info I think I should add Seville to the list of cities to visit.

Save lah! Sure got money to come haha.
Yes, sevilla is naise and good place to eat. U can oso organize your bullet trains and go cordoba to see the cathedral (mosque). And oso while u in madrid area can go day trip to toledo or segovia

klavier 11-11-2016 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spangaporean (Post 104685746)
Save lah! Sure got money to come haha.
Yes, sevilla is naise and good place to eat. U can oso organize your bullet trains and go cordoba to see the cathedral (mosque). And oso while u in madrid area can go day trip to toledo or segovia

Economy not good nowadays.. Afraid of losing job lol so unsure for now..
However, Spain is probably the last European country I want to visit for the time being though my initial plan was to go longer so that I can visit Morocco as well...

Anyway yes Cordoba is also on the list as I believe it is a quite a contrast to other parts of Spain. Muslim friends have also told me that it is their must see destination in Europe.. Anyway would it be possible for you to tell me is there a better sequence if I want to visit Madrid, Seville, Granada and Barcelona? Basically for a start I would like to know which city to fly into and which city to fly out from? Not sure if it really makes any difference?

spangaporean 12-11-2016 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klavier (Post 104685959)
Spain is probably the last European country I want to visit for the time being

Oi! u AMDK or what? why wasting my time liddat!! :s13::s13::s13:

klavier 12-11-2016 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spangaporean (Post 104687815)
Oi! u AMDK or what? why wasting my time liddat!! :s13::s13::s13:


I sg Chinese la..
Just that I have made previous trips to the region and have covered western and Central Europe previously. I always say I won't go back but end up snapping tickets when I see a decent promo. Hence I want to know which is the best route to take in case some promotion comes along.

By the way, Budapest is my favourite city in Europe and I have been there twice now. It's kinda far from Spain but I suspect my Wife will insist we go there again just for goulash.....

spangaporean 12-11-2016 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klavier (Post 104689791)
I sg Chinese la..
Just that I have made previous trips to the region and have covered western and Central Europe previously. I always say I won't go back but end up snapping tickets when I see a decent promo. Hence I want to know which is the best route to take in case some promotion comes along.

By the way, Budapest is my favourite city in Europe and I have been there twice now. It's kinda far from Spain but I suspect my Wife will insist we go there again just for goulash.....

ha! Hungary naise! oso like.

About your last question.....maybe is better to go barcelona first and then go down to madrid...then cordoba....then sevilla...then granada...and then back to madrid and spend a few days on day trips to toledo, segovia....and finally shop shop in madrid before u go back to Sg.

Anyway, if in future u confirm going next year I can arrange a better itinery la

klavier 12-11-2016 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spangaporean (Post 104694841)
ha! Hungary naise! oso like.

About your last question.....maybe is better to go barcelona first and then go down to madrid...then cordoba....then sevilla...then granada...and then back to madrid and spend a few days on day trips to toledo, segovia....and finally shop shop in madrid before u go back to Sg.

Anyway, if in future u confirm going next year I can arrange a better itinery la

Thank you. That is all I need to know for now. Will inform you if I finally hoot my tickets in the future! Have a nice weekend ahead.

mige16 27-11-2016 11:08 PM

Hi, I'm going to Barcelona for 10 days and can u recommend the must visit places to go to? I've seen trip advisor's recommendations and wanna hear from a sg Beng 👍🏻

spangaporean 30-11-2016 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mige16 (Post 104956619)
Hi, I'm going to Barcelona for 10 days and can u recommend the must visit places to go to? I've seen trip advisor's recommendations and wanna hear from a sg Beng 👍🏻


walao....10 days in Barcelona only! too much! :s13:

or u are traveling around Catalunya?

wj1984 30-11-2016 12:08 PM

up for legit spangaporean!

spangaporean 30-11-2016 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wj1984 (Post 105001731)
up for legit spangaporean!

oleeee!! :s12:

or u prefer this brexitlander??

http://www2.tnp.sg/sites/default/fil...?itok=Oktk9Dtg

:s13::s13::s13:


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 06:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.