Isle of Skye acommodation

supremebull

Reaction score
I'm planning a trip to the Isle of Skye in May 2018 with 3 other friends and am looking to book accommodation for 3 nights... there doesn't seem to be much listings on sites like Agoda.

Seems like it's mainly B&Bs in the Isle of Skye and that they each have their own separate website that you need to book from?

Any recommendations for decent accomms in the Isle of Skye?

Project_Xco

Reaction score
I'm planning a trip to the Isle of Skye in May 2018 with 3 other friends and am looking to book accommodation for 3 nights... there doesn't seem to be much listings on sites like Agoda.

Seems like it's mainly B&Bs in the Isle of Skye and that they each have their own separate website that you need to book from?

I just browsed for this and I can find some hotels listed on Expedia and Booking.com.
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g186585-Isle_of_Skye_The_Hebrides_Scotland-Hotels.html

U might also want to try airbnb. There are many listings in Isle of Skye.

Just curious, I'm also planning of Isle of Skye in the near future. Do you use Portree as your base?

Last edited:

supremebull

Reaction score
I just browsed for this and I can find some hotels listed on Expedia and Booking.com.
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g186585-Isle_of_Skye_The_Hebrides_Scotland-Hotels.html

U might also want to try airbnb. There are many listings in Isle of Skye.

Just curious, I'm also planning of Isle of Skye in the near future. Do you use Portree as your base?

Ah I hadn't looked through AirBNB yet... will do so.

Yes am planning to use Portree as a base for 3 nights as it's quite central.

ashethen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I stayed at this airbnb when I was there. Really nice house. Love the sofas and reclining chair. Plus the patio facing the lake.

3Ufs9dsl.png

ashethen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Must rent car. Don't think there's any public transport there

omgsaranghae

Reaction score

I booked my accomodation for Isle of Skye via Airbnb. I donā€™t my listing up anymore but there are quite alot of other available listings.

My airbnb was on a farm near Portree and we lived in a caravan on the farm. Totally unique experience šŸ˜†

Moving around Isle of skye, you would need to rent a car.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.