HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Switzerland- tour and accommodation

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-12-2019, 12:11 PM   #1

Switzerland- tour and accommodation

Hello lovely people,

Me and my husband we decided to travel our the world as we have no children yet ( been married for 8 sadly years)

We want to go to Switzerland first since we are virgin traveler. any recommendation on tour and accommodation.

thank you for your help.
mountry hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2019, 01:35 AM   #2

You need to be more specific before anyone can give you advice. Have you shortlisted any tours yet? What do you want to see in Switzerland? Nature?
husky. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2019, 08:03 AM   #3
Supremacy Member

Since virgin traveler, better join tour. CH is definitely not cheap for DIY though quite easy to move around. There is no place in CH that is not accessible by public transportation. Accommodation, transport and food cost dearly.
WWH123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2019, 11:05 AM   #4
Master Member

U can start with seat61.com to plan the train travel within Switzerland and u might also consider visiting neighbour countries.

Unless u and your partner has difficulty on walking or very lazy to plan . I won't recommend tour group.

My first virgin trip to Europe also included Switzerland and visited luzern, interlaken and jungfraujoch. I believe I will go Switzerland again.

From what I believe. Most places in Switzerland can be done thru public transport.
winningeleven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2019, 08:05 PM   #5
Master Member

Hello lovely people,

We want to go to Switzerland first since we are virgin traveler. any recommendation on tour and accommodation.

thank you for your help.
Before people can answer your question more precisely could you provide:
  • How many days do you plan on trip
  • What is your budget per day/overall
  • Do you drive
  • What are your interests
invisible999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.