HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Trip to europe - looking out for airline promotions

Like Tree28Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-08-2019, 09:59 AM   #346
Arch-Supremacy Member

Just curious, why not book directly from AirFrance/ KLM instead?

Do note that both airlines have recently introduced a 'Light' fare scheme where check-in luggage will be chargeable and not FOC (12kg of hand-carry is included though) unless you are getting Standard and Flex fares.

So, I suppose you have to check the fare scheme if booking from sites like Skyscanner etc. FYI and cheers!
Adding on, the light fares are for within Europe and to America (from their bases in Amsterdam and Paris).
Old 25-09-2019, 01:41 AM   #347

Is $935 consider expensive for singapore to Barcelona (20kg checked luggage) return ticket? Flying via KLM-air France.
xXxJavierxXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2019, 09:56 AM   #348
Arch-Supremacy Member

Is $935 consider expensive for singapore to Barcelona (20kg checked luggage) return ticket? Flying via KLM-air France.
if it's for winter travel, it's expensive.

it's usually around $8xx and sometimes $7xx for return flights to Spain from Singapore.
Old 25-09-2019, 10:51 AM   #349

if it's for winter travel, it's expensive.

it's usually around $8xx and sometimes $7xx for return flights to Spain from Singapore.
During April.
xXxJavierxXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2019, 08:47 PM   #350

Hi all, I'm looking at flights routes from SG to Paris and from Zurich to SG. Travel period mid June.

Been observing for quite awhile now. The cheapest I've seen was about two to three months back. Prices fluctuating between $870 ~ $980 by Swiss Air/SQ and they are mostly direct flights. However since early Dec the price have increased till ~1k now.

May I know what is the average price for the routes of my airfare? Should I continue to wait a little longer before I proceed to book? As I understand that June onwards is a peak season.

Thank you!
Claireee is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.