www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Europe (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/europe-277/)
-   -   Trip to europe - looking out for airline promotions (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/europe-277/trip-europe-looking-out-airline-promotions-4885073.html)

lordnaj 22-11-2014 03:06 AM

Trip to europe - looking out for airline promotions
 
Hi all

I'm planning a trip to Europe next year, probably around April. First time going europe, anyone knows what period of time airlines usually have promotions which I can take advantage of?

jackieatbtu 22-11-2014 07:35 AM

Malaysia airlines was having promotion around $1100 return to London. You can check it at their website.

quotient 22-11-2014 07:41 AM

hmmm
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lordnaj (Post 90122378)
Hi all

I'm planning a trip to Europe next year, probably around April. First time going europe, anyone knows what period of time airlines usually have promotions which I can take advantage of?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackieatbtu (Post 90122996)
Malaysia airlines was having promotion around $1100 return to London. You can check it at their website.

when you ask for help and someone helps you you should like their posts. thats how you thank them. don be an ungrateful piece of lard.

Cheap flights | Travel deals | Hotels & hostels | Tours | Insurance | STA Travel | STA Travel Singapore

MISA Travel - Flights, cruises, resorts, getaways, hotels, guided tours and more at airfares.com.sg

trailblaze 22-11-2014 07:42 AM

I had a standard fare for paris cdg on emirates of $1400 w 1stopover dubai.
So u hav an idea how much is standard lah

a1v1n_ 22-11-2014 08:45 AM

I remembering seeing emails from Qatar, Emirates, Cathay and SQ recently. Check them out.

Sent from GAGT Android App

sneggg 22-11-2014 09:14 AM

Middle east airlines

nomoney25 22-11-2014 10:22 AM

Wow so fierce. I surfed through mobile version. I don't see a "like" at all.

For cheaper euro airfare. Qatar airway is the best bet. I travelled to euro in 2012 and this year. Bought multi cities airfare. Arrived Paris, departed Rome $1250 in 2012 and recently arrived london, departed Barcelona $950. Airfare was bought during their special sale. It could happen anytime. Just start to look out from now.

For example. Paris airfare selling from $799 to $899. It is typical qatar airfare promotion deal.

lordnaj 22-11-2014 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quotient (Post 90123034)
when you ask for help and someone helps you you should like their posts. thats how you thank them. don be an ungrateful piece of lard.

Cheap flights | Travel deals | Hotels & hostels | Tours | Insurance | STA Travel | STA Travel Singapore

MISA Travel - Flights, cruises, resorts, getaways, hotels, guided tours and more at airfares.com.sg

dude, you gotta chill, i just turned on my PC this morning :)

JDelphiNet 25-11-2014 11:01 PM

Been looking around as well. Second cheapest I got for a multi-city (SG - Paris; Rome to SG) is $1060 from Finnair, with a stopover in Helsinki.

Cheapest is Jet Airways, just in case you're curious.

:Later,

ah_mah 04-01-2015 04:58 PM

bump. Got airline promo if flying qatar, swiss, lufthansa or emirates to Europe now!

I just booked a open jaw ticket from sg-munich, rome-sg for $870 (flying swiss+lufthansa)! Cheap cheap!

Swiss n lufthansa offer ends on 5th Jan. Qatar ends on 11 Jan.

SibehEng 04-01-2015 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ah_mah (Post 91120148)
bump. Got airline promo if flying qatar, swiss, lufthansa or emirates to Europe now!

I just booked a open jaw ticket from sg-munich, rome-sg for $870 (flying swiss+lufthansa)! Cheap cheap!

Swiss n lufthansa offer ends on 5th Jan. Qatar ends on 11 Jan.

is there any promo for qatar? is there a promo code or something? because the current price for my route is higher than what i actually saw 2 wks ago when i was planning for my trip.:(

ah_mah 05-01-2015 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SibehEng (Post 91127713)
is there any promo for qatar? is there a promo code or something? because the current price for my route is higher than what i actually saw 2 wks ago when i was planning for my trip.:(

No promo codes. Qatar's promotion has been ongoing since last year before christmas. But if the prices on your preferred flight dates have gone up, it means that you are too slow as the seats with economy promo prices are already all sold out and they now revert back to normal price.

My ticket was booked through expedia as a open jaw ticket involving two airlines. If not, the ticket is more expensive to book either from swiss entirely or lufthansa entirely.

xrubiksx 05-01-2015 11:11 AM

maybe you can try out KLM? they have frequent promotions, if you are a student, maybe can try getting student promo. i got my tix to sweden last year about the same period for $1197 (inclusive of return tix) :)

rilakkuma06 05-01-2015 11:44 AM

Hello!! :)
I'm planning on flying to London this April. Was wondering if you guys know the rough gage for the air ticket for April? Preferably a direct flight.
I went to check SIA just now and it's almost 2.3k :(

Thank you!

UptheToon 05-01-2015 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rilakkuma06 (Post 91137900)
Hello!! :)
I'm planning on flying to London this April. Was wondering if you guys know the rough gage for the air ticket for April? Preferably a direct flight.
I went to check SIA just now and it's almost 2.3k :(

Thank you!

SIA and direct flight sure very expensive. try Qatar(having promotion now) or Emirates. both has short stopover at Doha and Dubai respectively.

price on Qatar Airways is SGD 1090 now.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.