Aerosmith - 25 May - Gardens by the Bay

WhiteDash

Reaction score
social media? newspaper will usually report. some times friends will tell you(word of mouth). last but not least is hwz lor :s13:

Don't you agree that the publicity is kinda quiet? Namie Amuro concert in Singapore was cancelled recently. I didn't even know she was supposed to hold her concert in Singapore until I read the post in this forum. Totally zero buzz.....

WhiteDash

Reaction score
Straits Time Life section + sistic newsletter ish how moi know about upcoming rock gigs :s34:

Quite alot of publicity for the award show and 2 days concert.

Just saw this video on the starcount youtube channel. not bad siol! Seems like Singapore is becoming an entertainment hub wor..... :s12::s12:

Last edited:

matrix05

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I doubt many Singaporeans really know who Aerosmith is other than their super mega hit "don't wanna miss a thing" :s13:

Pls lah, Aerosmith has been around even longer than EDMW. They have many fans; SInk and Residents (PR + locals + FT + anyone else). The toxic twin never afraid of tickets sales one.
How come EDMW got no contest to win concert tickets?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.