HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

No Buy/Sell Adverts/Posts are entertained in here.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-02-2009, 07:02 PM   #1
High Supremacy Member

Exclamation No Buy/Sell Adverts/Posts are entertained in here.

Dear users,

Please conduct your transactions in the marketplace. These forums are strictly for the discussion of events only.

Do not post "I want to buy" and/or "I want to sell" posts here!

Buyers and Sellers posting adverts may incur infraction points, and the offending posts deleted. Threads with excessive adverts will be closed or deleted without warning. Therefore, I urge users to be responsible and not destroy a good discussion with your sales advertisements. This is not the place to do that!

/Dan
Old 28-06-2012, 10:26 AM   #2
High Supremacy Member

Dear users,

Regretfully, it appears that many fellow forumers do not appear to want to abide by the sticky. This sub-forum was established for the sole purpose of discussing such events, for users to talk about the latest shows/events in town and to share and get good information. However, it seems to have degraded to that of selling other fans tickets, at times, even at exorbitantly high prices. To you that may be "business sense", but I am sure many other sincere fans would easily define that as "ripping others off" or worse, perhaps even "cheating".

This is a discussion, not transactional forum. If you wish to transact, go to the marketplace. A transaction is defined here by wishing to buy, to sell, or even to trade tickets, apparel or services.

Given how out of hand this problem is, we have no choice but to do this:
1)All sales threads will be deleted.
2) If a discussion contains transactional posts from users and there are no sincere attempts to ensure users respect each other and keep the thread's original intent, the entire discussion thread will be trashed.
3) Each sales post is a separate offense and will be dealt with separately - you are liable for infraction points for each count of the offence. Infraction points add up to temporary bans.
4) Users with excessive transaction posts will be permanently banned.
5) New accounts that appear to have been established for the sole purpose of transacting will be banned on sight.

Should users persist, we may have no choice but to shut down this forum since it has failed its purpose due to user selfishness for petty gains.

/Dan
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.