HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[IMPORTANT INFO] For Sharp Z2, MS1 users who have local warranty

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2018, 02:53 PM   #1

Exclamation [IMPORTANT INFO] For Sharp Z2, MS1 users who have local warranty

Hi all,

Just learnt of this today when I sent my phone in for 2nd round of repair.

If you have bought a Sharp Z2 or Sharp MS1 phone carrying a local warranty within the last 1 year (i.e. on or after July 31, 2017), please take note that the current service center is no longer accepting requests for warranty covered repairs for the above two mentioned phones w.e.f. from 1 August 2018, even if your warranty is currently valid:

• Customer Service:(+65) 9848 5886
  • Authorised Service Center (Former)
    Aureus Star (A*), 81, Ubi Ave 4, #09-30, Singapore 408830
The abovenamed service center is still in operation, however, they are unable to accept new requests for servicing of Sharp Z2 or MS1 units with local warranty.

The service center will remain open ONLY to customers with existing service requests started before July 31st, 2018.

The above phone line also no longer is in operation due to them ceasing to be an authorised service center for Sharp Mobile.

If you are among one of the users who already have open requests with them, your service representative will get in touch with you for updates.

It currently remains unknown as to whether Sharp will appoint a new service center to continue servicing any remaining Sharp sets under warranty.

EDIT: With effect from 1st August 2018, Sharp Mobile Singapore has ceased its operations.

NOTE: I am not an employee or representative of Sharp Mobile, Aureus Star or any of the aforementioned subsidiaries. All information is based on communication with Aureus Star. I am unable to provide further comment on this issue, the information provided above is as exhuastive as it gets.

Last edited by it_geek; 30-11-2018 at 08:44 PM..
it_geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 05:31 PM   #2
Arch-Supremacy Member

Doesn't look gd at all for Sharp Mobile in sg...
Old 22-11-2018, 10:16 AM   #3

Sharp Mobile Singapore has closed its operations. Very sad.

Don't expect anymore warranty for Sharp Mobile Products in Singapore!
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.