Asus Padfone 2 Screen Protector

chro1986

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm getting desperate, i've already scratched my phone and every shop tells me they don't have screen protectors for my asus padfone 2 and the tablet.

does anyone know any shop that is willing to put screen protectors for me?

thanks!!!!

jacktanyq

Reaction score
hi, i am going to ship the screen protector from china... but it may take awhile.... if u are interested we can get some mass order for it.

benchenko

Reaction score
hi, i am going to ship the screen protector from china... but it may take awhile.... if u are interested we can get some mass order for it.

When are you going to get it? Im interested as well. Let me know. Thanks.

w_logan

Reaction score
I purchase my accessories at taobao.com... shipped back via VPOST... takes abt a week to ship back... be careful when buy casing for the phone as most of the casing are generic... look out for the placement of the camera, flash light and speaker position on the back of the casing...

sharkkae

Reaction score
Hi bro, ive got 2 screen protectors for the fone and pad, bought it off ebay. PM me if interested

Kennikuniya

Reaction score
I just received my mass order of Padfone 2 data/charging cable from Taiwan. It has the Asus proprietory connector and it works totally well. No more loose connection using normal microUSB! The stocks are in Sg and available colour black/white. If you are interested to purchase, pls pm me.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.