Docomo P905i guide to: photos, videos, music, ringtone, etc

Skyline R34

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Firstly, Most jap phones can recognise MP3 file.
Hey bro, think you meant cannot? :o

@phillies: Its not possible to use WMA(nor AAC) as ringtone. Neither is it possible to drag and drop unless you are using a Sharp phone where you can dump everything into an import folder and the phone will sort it out for you.

As for ringtones, the closest you can get to drag and drop is by getting a MIDI file of the ringtones you have in mind but you'll lose the vocals if there's any. You'll also get to keep the full length of the music.

KeitaiCraze

Reaction score
@skyline: ahhh bro. thx for spotting the typo xD edited le =)

*edit* OMG. I just realised I deleted all my MIDIs from my computer when I reformatted it >< grrrr

Last edited:

Skyline R34

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@KeitaiCraze: Not a problem! :D Well, on the bright side, it'll be easier to look for MIDIs on the internet then MLDs. Although I make them myself with a handy software I have and the music score, though its really time consuming.

awong614

Reaction score
mld's are typically on chinese sites like 3siu and mobile01, I just upload a 12sec mp3 and request for it to be made and its made in a day.

Skyline R34

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup, visited the sites when you posted the links awhile back(thanks! :))

Though I do understand Chinese, its not exactly my favorite language so I normally give Chinese sites a miss. I've glanced through the site though, seems that they are facing the same time limit restriction as I do with converting the MLD myself, so another reason not to check out the sites as much. :o

phillies

Reaction score
So the only things left is "SD Jukebox/Moocs"... is there any chance to find this software in the web? As I sad before, I found a Panasonic site with many updates (even for Windows 7 (Ver. 6)), but not the Software.

If somebody have this program please send it to me or upload it,please.

loversrockx

Reaction score
Hey, I was just wondering if anyone can give me a hand with my phone and the memory card. It has a Sandisk Microsdhc 4gb memory card. This forum is really helpful... however, nothing works >< can't even move stuff to the card but only copy them? if someone would be willing to give me a hand... maybe thru msn/webcam? cause i'm really desperate ... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh plzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rzufik

Reaction score
Hi guys, i have a problem with making calls on my p906i. I have inex and I can't make calls at gsm/gprs. When i trying to call it gives me "dialing is interupted". On g3 i can make call but not receive

Sorry for my bad english

Tectrica

Reaction score
3siu block singapore ip address? I register and after login I got the ban message saying ip not allow or something

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.