Help on NON CAM PHONES

j.kaii

Reaction score
Im do not know too much knowledge on phone so i need you guys to help me out here. Im very reluctantly to change my Samsung S3 to those army nokia phone but due to my work environment i have no choice.
I would like to know what are the up to standard Non Cam phones which i can buy out there. My expectation are : able to play games !!
Thanks for reading.

Neophyte99

Reaction score
Your requirement is rather vague as certain games require more resources than others. I can even say Nokia phones can play game such as Snake reasonably well too!

The better non-cam phones out there include Samsung S4 mini, LG Optimus F5 and Huawei Ascend P1 LTE (no more stock - need to find second hand) . Other older but acceptable to some who do not require superb performance include Huawei Honor and Ino One.

j.kaii

Reaction score
Your requirement is rather vague as certain games require more resources than others. I can even say Nokia phones can play game such as Snake reasonably well too!

The better non-cam phones out there include Samsung S4 mini, LG Optimus F5 and Huawei Ascend P1 LTE (no more stock - need to find second hand) . Other older but acceptable to some who do not require superb performance include Huawei Honor and Ino One.

Do they have the latest or at least 4.0 version?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.