HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Nokia Care Information

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-09-2007, 01:35 PM   #16

point to note:

1. always take down name of who call you and at what date and time. ask them to spell name if u not sure.

2. if counter staff cannot solve yr problem, try asking for a higher authority person, ie, manager

^_^
yellowcoral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2007, 02:44 PM   #17

nokia main complaint line or the service centre????? Hoping to get a replacement ?????
I had the same experience.Complaint line is a load of crap.Does not solve anything.Also will not transfer u to any centre manager.As for service centre,u should go WHeelock(main).Do not even bother to queue,just ask the info counter to send out either the manager or the supervisor.Say u do not intend to queue."BANGING" table at Wheelock will be much better.
eLeCtRotEcH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2007, 12:10 PM   #18
Supremacy Member

Any email for higher authority?
soyaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2007, 10:16 AM   #19

NuMbEr / eMaIl......

Any email for higher authority?
Sorry me got no number or email..Need to check with others....
Old 09-11-2007, 09:20 AM   #20

I've called the Nokia Careline 6822 8888 and it seems that this is an outsourced call centre.

The lady on the line with me sounds European and not local and she's just keying in my repair tracking number and saying the same things which I can easily do by also keying in my tracking number in the below mentioned link.

http://repairstatus.nokia.com.sg/

Nokia is not taking care of the after sales repair of their handphones.

These telephone numbers are more useful.
Originally Posted by zvs
NCC new no.
Parkway parade: 63466589
Suntec: 68357537
Wheellock: 65125778
May I add that 67877509 for the century square outlet to the list.

At least this was the number they called me with to say that my set was ready for collection
Old 12-11-2007, 09:01 AM   #21

Thumbs down UsEfUl nUmBerS.......

May I add that 67877509 for the century square outlet to the list.

At least this was the number they called me with to say that my set was ready for collection

YUp these are useful numbers to start with...But they dun seem to answer the phone when u call in.Only one to start off is the careline.But they will not direct u directly to the care manger direct line..They will give u the above numbers will will usually engaged... or busy...
Old 12-11-2007, 03:15 PM   #22

sent in my 6500c to Suntec for repairs on 6 Nov and they gave me an acknowledgement form which states: "Collection on 11 Nov 2007 after 11am".

so fine, i went down on 11 Nov at 12pm, and they said: "Not ready, did anyone call you to come collect?". WTF?!
Old 12-11-2007, 04:13 PM   #23

Angry SerVice......

sent in my 6500c to Suntec for repairs on 6 Nov and they gave me an acknowledgement form which states: "Collection on 11 Nov 2007 after 11am".

so fine, i went down on 11 Nov at 12pm, and they said: "Not ready, did anyone call you to come collect?". WTF?!

That reali sucks..All the way go down and wanting to collect it and end up saying that back to u..That's poor man!!
Old 12-11-2007, 05:14 PM   #24

what really sucks is they can't even tell me when it will be ready!!!

have the cheek to tell me need 24-48hrs to find out and get back to me.
Old 13-11-2007, 08:58 AM   #25

Wink StaTuS.......

what really sucks is they can't even tell me when it will be ready!!!

have the cheek to tell me need 24-48hrs to find out and get back to me.

Can check updates of the status through the net or by calling careline.. By using the Job number.
Old 13-11-2007, 10:55 AM   #26

They will only say whether it's ready or not, but they don't say when it is expected to be ready.

Anyway, managed to get it back yesterday but only after waiting for 1hr+.
They are seriously undermanned, with 50% of the counters empty.
Old 14-11-2007, 09:57 AM   #27

Unhappy Serivce Centre....

They will only say whether it's ready or not, but they don't say when it is expected to be ready.

Anyway, managed to get it back yesterday but only after waiting for 1hr+.
They are seriously undermanned, with 50% of the counters empty.
That sounds terrible...Hmmmm...Reali need to buck up on their spped and service...
Old 26-12-2007, 06:14 PM   #28

send my n95 on the sixteen for normal servicing since i wanted to sell it, and i've yet to receieve any call from them to collect my phone... checked online.. my status, not ready for collection yet.. they take farking long man... whats happening to nokia??
Old 11-01-2008, 12:00 PM   #29

What do I need to send phone for repair

Hi,
I may need to send my E61 phone for repair. I can't seem to get a signal if I select Dual Mode. If I choose GSM, I can. In order words, the 3G functions on the phone seem to be spoilt.

Anyway, I do have the warranty card with the dealer stamp. But all other info is unfilled. Also, I don't have the receipt any more. But I know the phone is certainly last than 1 year old.

Would the service centre accept the warranty status?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

--cp
cplee70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 03:00 PM   #30
Great Supremacy Member

Got another horrible experience to share. My 9 month old 6288 broke down, up down keys not responding.

Went to the Suntec service centre last Sunday, waited more than 2 hours for my turn, but it took only 2-3 minutes for me to show them the problem and sent it in.

Monday evening, recieved a call that my phone is ready for collection.(Whoa! Not so bad turnaround time, but I thought too soon) Didn't have time whole week, so collected the phone yesterday, Friday afternoon. Plug the SIM card, tried the arrow keys, seems ok. Signed the reciept acknowledgement, went off.

Went home yesterday night, used the phone to make a 30 second call, tried to sms, then the horrors started. Phone will start flicking to different places, as if keys have been pressed randomly, then started to switch off and on by itself. All this time, my attempts to off it by pressing the power button met with no response. In the end, have to physically remove the battery. Tried putting battery in 2-3 times, again same problem.

WTF! Worked only for a few hours, and became worse than before repair.
Going back to Suntec later to KP at them. Wish me luck.

Think I will trade in the phone immediately after repair this time. My next phone will be Sony Ericsson, no more Nokia for me. Pui!
Mancunian2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.