HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Nokia Care Information

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-06-2009, 10:27 PM   #61

http://www.nokia-asia.com/get-suppor...t-us/ask-nokia

I went into the above site few months ago to send them an e-mail. Got an acknowledgement on that very day and response (but standard type) the next day.
Thanks for sharing. Submitted a feedback and see how it goes. *crossing my finger.
taka8gohiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2009, 08:08 PM   #62

day 1... no reply =(

anyway I bought a nokia n86. I tried to get an exchange from singtel but I get lots of excuse from singtel saying no more sets left, which I think is rubbish (which company would open a shop to sell and got no supply). So after some 'hu-ha' I got the exchange on the spot. It comes in the original packaging but dunno I am just tat heng or cos that set is a refurb set (or customer's 'just return' set), the set got more problems than my original set. Singtel CSO told me exchange is only 1-time only when I'm exchanging so my options now are kinda limited. anyone can teach me what to do?

Last edited by taka8gohiko; 30-06-2009 at 10:30 PM..
Old 01-07-2009, 09:36 PM   #63

48 hrs, still no reply.. so guys any suggestion what i should do now? 3 emails liao
Old 01-07-2009, 09:57 PM   #64

Hi, went to Nokia care at wheellock and was told that all nokia mobile phones' warranty is valid for the 1st user only. Does it mean that if i sell my phone later, the 2nd hand buyer has no more warranty??? Seems like a rediculous warranty condition. Anyone can verify?? Thanks.
Evolution9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 12:36 AM   #65
High Supremacy Member

Hi, went to Nokia care at wheellock and was told that all nokia mobile phones' warranty is valid for the 1st user only. Does it mean that if i sell my phone later, the 2nd hand buyer has no more warranty??? Seems like a rediculous warranty condition. Anyone can verify?? Thanks.
nope...as long as within warranty period they have to service.

most probably another bullshi t excuse by them to bluff u again.
kennyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 09:04 PM   #66

48 hrs, still no reply.. so guys any suggestion what i should do now? 3 emails liao
Any response so far? If not, go to the service centre u went or if u have their phone no. Call them. Talk to the person whom have attended to you or the centre manager. Get their e-mail address and tell them to help u escalate the e-mail to their HQ.
happiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 03:17 AM   #67

Any response so far? If not, go to the service centre u went or if u have their phone no. Call them. Talk to the person whom have attended to you or the centre manager. Get their e-mail address and tell them to help u escalate the e-mail to their HQ.
thanks. only just got a reply from them yesterday, the routine 'bring it down to service center for repair' reply. see how it goes now..
Old 06-07-2009, 09:02 PM   #68
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hey guys

My phone doesn't have warranty already.

Is it advisable to bring it to NCC or those outside shops (referring to those shops that sell many 1st/2nd phones for different telcos) to check?
yellowsubmarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 10:55 PM   #69
Supremacy Member

hi guys,

My n73 LCD screen cracked. Any1 noes wher to replace cheap?
Not in warranty. ANy1 noes some lobang?

Saw LCD screens sold seperatly on Ebay, but mostly foreign source.
How sia??!
Old 01-09-2009, 08:05 PM   #70

Unlocking Nokia 5700 Xpress Music

Hey all,

I have a Nokia 5700 Xpress Music which I got from my serice provider in France (SFR). I just came back to Singapore and I am not able to use any other sim in the phone . Could you please tell me how I could unlock my phone so I can use a Starhub/Singtel sim ?

Thanks a ton !
gaurav_403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 03:49 PM   #71

NCC

NCC is useless. But Nokia itself is too.

The first nokia set in my life 6710 Navigator had Nokia screen of death straight out of the box.
NCC tried to fix it twice. Inconvenience, problem not solved.

Lucky Singtel allows me to exchange it one for one as it is still within the 7 days period.

Really missed my old Siemens CX75. Made in Germany, used for 5 years, installed all sorts of java apps, GPRS access, blogged online with it with NOT A SINGLE TRIP DOWN TO THEIR CARE CENTER.

Siemens spoilt me.

Now have to put up with NOKIA.
u670686 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 01:59 PM   #72
Arch-Supremacy Member

I managed to submit a request for refund of e72. My phone with full box as well as a copy of my receipt is with them. Waiting for Nokia's headquarters to approve...
Oinkize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 09:01 PM   #73
Honorary Member

Nokia Care Wheelock place already closed down.
By sept & oct 2010, Nokia care at Tampines and Parkway Parade will be closed down too.
and the new Nokia Care Centre will be at Vivo City.

Old 29-09-2010, 08:30 PM   #74

Wah, so many NCC closed down.
Hope Page 1 will be reflected on these changes.

Starhub changed it's "Free" recontract period?

[url]http://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.com.sg/mobile-communication-technology-9/starhub-changed-its-free-recontract-period-3542394.html[/url]
RICHY8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 08:26 PM   #75

Nokia Care Information

I think the Nokia care information is really a one that may help many peoples but if the follow the information correct and may look to do it regular.

Persuasive Essay
BritLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.